Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennybobs

Chatty Member
Classy classy classy!!
Prinny is sat behind them thinking what a shitty show my family are. When they've gone to bed I'm going to piddle over all their presents and I'll blame those sodding elves.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Oh dear, so it looks like they did go to a very young child theme park. Poor Isabelle, I really hope she wasn't expected to join in with the toddler screaming and jumping up and down and had to go see Father Christmas.

It's times like this where it would be nice if they actually treated her like a 16 year old and left her at home so for once she could have some time to herself. Unfortunately that wouldn't happen as she has been treated/behaves more like an 11/12 year old.

• Sad

Web30

VIP Member
Only watched the present opening. Chris is so basic with his presents 🤣 another chavy handbag, remember the one from a few years ago.

• Haha

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Merry Christmas Tattlers! ⛄ 🧊

I’m just an occasional poster, but avid reader of this thread, you guys are so amazing and funny, I have cackled just like Lazy, at your witty comments.

Have a great day everyone (except for Lazy and Creepy in their Palace of plastic Tat taking footage of OMG, open mouthed kids all day). Just another day of work for the Ingham girls. 🎄

Hope Kayak Paul has a fabulous Christmas 🎅🏻.

• Heart
  • Haha

Gotmepopcorn

Chatty Member
Merry Christmas everyone!!!! I lost my account cos I upgraded my device and I have missed being part of this community soon much in the past few weeks.
It's Christmas day here and my Christmas present to myself was to crack my login so I didn't have to go back to being a new member lollll. To start with tattle said I had been banned for spam and I nearly cried, but I wondered how so just persevered and finally got my log in back....that's how much I love this group.🤪

• Heart

Footballgirl

I’m still in shock at the story Esme told about Chris creeping around in her room in the middle of the night and she woke up and said what you doing and he told her he’d watched something scary and needed prinny because he was scared, this seems very odd and quite disturbing behaviour.
Its probably just an excuse to go into the girls room, if he is that scared why doesn't he go to his bed with his wife.

• Heart

Kat5998

VIP Member
Merry Christmas fellow tattlers!

For me, it doesn’t feel like Christmas one bit this year, but I hope you all have a great day❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30

kazizzle

VIP Member
Set for life but can’t buy Isla the iPad she asked for. The cheapest new iPad is £300isshhh or something and you can get them on credit plans.
I think she will have been excited about the phone, even if it is Isabelle’s old one, because kids at that age do start to want a phone and she can play games on it and be like her big sisters. The watch is so pointless though. That would have made more sense for Isabelle.

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
This why since my daughter was old enough to understand, Santa only brought 3 presents and the stocking, rest was from Mum and Dad, (this in case we couldn't afford much one year and then she would understand that Santa wasn't leaving her out if she didn't get a pile of presents

No doubt the minghams will put up a disclaimer and say this is what we do every year and if you don't like it, don't watch

JaeXYZ

"It’s not our fault it’s late. YouTube is still processing the video. Nothing we can do. But it will be up in the next 20 mins."

Creepy's replied to somebody asking where the vlog is on his Insta post five minutes ago.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sunseeker

What is wrong with his tooth?

Untitled.jpg

Hope everyone has had a lovely day. Unfortunately covid has come to visit us for the 2nd Christmas. Hope to make it up at New Year.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
Poor Isla, all she wanted was an iPad and gets a watch, Izzy wanted airpods and got them , Esme wanted a new phone and got it. Isla wanted an iPad and gets a watch, Chris also had to say it was the newest one, could have spent that money on the ipad...
instead of a pile of crap why didn't they get the girls decent laptops for their schoolwork?

• Sad

Vesty

Chatty Member
So todays education was art decorate a cake watch for any flase nail's that may have come off, so is Esme the new baby-sitter?
Sarah now asking viewers how to do her sitting room always thought the viewers where mostly 10-15yo's how will they know ?
Watch out if anyones on the A1 you may get a candy cain decoration fly at your windscreen
Another sleep over ffs Sarah its not a sleep over they live in the same house a sleep over is going to your mates and sleeping at there home
Found out 2 weeks ago Mila needs a operation on her hip but yet again for 2 weeks shes been in a car seat non stop

• Wow
  • Haha

caw654

How long do Lazy and Creepy think they can control the girls and keep them locked away from the outside world? Until they are 18, 20, 30?
At what age can they stop believing in the elves, Father Christmas, Easter Bunny etc, this babying is unhealthy.

That Instagram post from Isabelle was again definitely written by Lazy or Creepy. All that gushing over her family and mum and 'dad' was to rub it in to her dad and grandparents that she's calling another man dad and other people granny and grandpa.

Can't wait for tonight's quantity over quality screamfest. We need to take notice of what is opened and whether we see the girls or Jace with the tat ever again or if it is dumped in the garage of doom/returned to the shop.
Their way will control the children in the short term, but what happens in the long term? It isn't possible for them to survive without interacting with the real world, in terms of education or jobs, eventually. What do those girls think they are going to do - live at home forever, while their parents buy them what they need, or give them 'pocket money'?
Apart from anything else, are their parents still going to be vlogging in ten, twenty, thirty years time, when they're in their forties, fifties, sixties? Of course they're not! So how is Isabelle going to survive when she's 26, 36, or 46? And the same applies to all of the other children. When Esme starts reading some of the real truth on the internet, and talks to Isabelle, how then are they going to come to terms (or not) with it? And so on, as Isla gets older . . . and that's without any other misdeameanours happening or being found out! It will be completely impossible to keep them wrapped in cotton wool, in what they think is some magical place, when in fact the opposite is true. One day the shit will hit the fan, in such a big way, believing in elves and Father Christmas will be the the last thing they need worry about.

• Heart

kizzy

VIP Member
I thought the fat sisters fella was caught playing away, if it is her she has borrowed the sister wives Turkey Baster …..I remembered the allegation of creepy doing both sisters and then creepy’s brother playing the game with BigSarah39
Your first sentence "I thought the fat sisters fella was caught playing away" could apply to either Sarah or Katrina to be fair, it works for both of them.

• Haha

pennrill

Lazy is bringing Jace up as a ‘mummy’s boy’ who is an angel that can’t do any wrong. I would say teach him boundaries but apparently none of the children are allowed them. This must be similar to how creepy was brought up by his mother as apparently she sees no wrong in his sick actions

• Heart
  • Sad