The Ingham Family #205 Forget about your actifry chips and concentrate on your poor child's hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing maskless sister seacroft ride a toddlers peddle less bike around the shop is ludicrous and then Isla has to rush and pull one off the display to copy her. They are all Complete Chavs. Why don’t they ever , ever get called out by folk near by?
nah they were to occupied with watching standing there breastfeeding her kid

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If covid cases keep rising I would imagine surgery for things like hip dysplasia will be put hold hold. When my son had his in December 19, we went to the pre op appointment the week before to be told it was highly likely it would be cancelled as wards were full. I know many are still waiting for their kids ops because of covid.
Then watch them slate the NHS over her having to wait for the operation. That's exactly the type of thing these twats do.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
100% seacroft is up the duff again. Franks visiting and she’s maskless once again. And it’s totally a ploy for views. They views dropped to non-existent and then are picked up by babies, birthdays or Xmas.

God they showed what scummy cunts they were in smyths, the sheer noise fooking hell! Two Vicky pollards and their feral offspring.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
100% seacroft is up the duff again. Franks visiting and she’s maskless once again. And it’s totally a ploy for views. They views dropped to non-existent and then are picked up by babies, birthdays or Xmas.

God they showed what scummy cunts they were in smyths, the sheer noise fooking hell! Two Vicky pollards and their feral offspring.
The question is 🤢 when was this one (if she is) conceived? 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This is what Sarah was trying to accomplish when decorating her home for Christmas 🎄 Sorry Sarah you failed better luck next year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes I agree 100% also Isla running and being grabby as some have noticed is because as the youngest she was the Jace she was the one that had all the attention for things like elf on the shelf so it’s normal behaviour of course she would think it’s all about her because for years it was, but there is a new toddler in town and she needs to step back but she is still young and that’s not normal behaviour when you’ve been the sole source of attention and used for the cute views for years.
Jace is annoying he screeches and wants it all for himself and yeh I know most toddlers can be self centred but he is indulged in it sooo much he hits the other kids grabs and interrupts them he should be told to wait a minute let Esme finish then we’ll listen to you okay this is how you teach manners they are just indulging him, I’m not dissing the behaviour because Jace is learning right now I’m dissing their response to his bad behaviour.
He will rule that house soon

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.