The Ingham Family #205 Forget about your actifry chips and concentrate on your poor child's hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially when her baby is about to have surgery in 16-17 days. We've had covid symptons for 10 days here and assume we won't be over it for a while. We are pretty sure we know when we got it which was 6 days before that, so already we're already up to 16 days. They're rancid.
In UK, before surgery, you have to isolate for so many days. Can’t see them isolating Mila

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I've been away for a few weeks but really how can they call this vlogmas? They don't even do the basic things! There's so much they could do visit to santa, baking Xmas cookies, Xmas displays etc all they do on Xmas shop and that's not normally Xmas shopping it's go to the cheapest shop and get as much tac as possible with no thought etc

Reactions: 25
I've been away for a few weeks but really how can they call this vlogmas? They don't even do the basic things! There's so much they could do visit to santa, baking Xmas cookies, Xmas displays etc all they do on Xmas shop and that's not normally Xmas shopping it's go to the cheapest shop and get as much tac as possible with no thought etc
They are so cheap it is unbelievable. They just think buying cheap crap to hang on the walls of their shopping centre inspired shithouse is good enough for christmas. Why people still watch them I will never know. Their holidays (NOT travelling) are boring and grim (shitting in the woods is not a good look for anyone, unless you are a bear) They screech about being kind, yet can't be kind to their own chuldrun by giving them a decent education, a social life outside the family and decent clothes and footwear. They are the cheapest, seediest, grubbiest, grabbiest bunch of lowlifes on youtube. Inspirational? I think not.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Maybe Lazy and Trina are both pregnant and that's why they were not wearing masks as they 'feel faint' and Big Frank has returned.

If Lazy isn't pregnant yet, I bet she will be soon, as Creepy will convince her she'll miss out on Mila's babyhood due to the hip issues and will need an iddy biddy boo boo to push around in the Bugaboo and wear ugly clothes that are too small.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Sarah has the same wrapping paper as me! Im gonna have to re-wrap everything now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My mother in law has one of those warts on her tongue. It makes me feel ill.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The whole medically exempt excuse is a shame I'm sorry. I am "medically exempt" but wear one. One guy at work says he is exempt as he cannot wear mask yet rides a motorcycle and wears a helmet. All people inside should wear mask or not be let in
My daughter is autistic and wears a mask for as long as she can but due to her extreme anxiety and her sensory overloads which she has meltdowns and in the middle of a shop is not pretty to watch she takes it off but has a lanyard to wear with her medical details on it

Why should she be discriminated against because she has a genuine disability?
It is the people who buy the lanyards off the internet and declare themselves medically exempt just because they can that annoy me.

The sunflower lanyard has been taken over and was oringinally used for hidden disabilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Especially when her baby is about to have surgery in 16-17 days. We've had covid symptons for 10 days here and assume we won't be over it for a while. We are pretty sure we know when we got it which was 6 days before that, so already we're already up to 16 days. They're rancid.
If covid cases keep rising I would imagine surgery for things like hip dysplasia will be put hold hold. When my son had his in December 19, we went to the pre op appointment the week before to be told it was highly likely it would be cancelled as wards were full. I know many are still waiting for their kids ops because of covid.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Seeing maskless sister seacroft ride a toddlers peddle less bike around the shop is ludicrous and then Isla has to rush and pull one off the display to copy her. They are all Complete Chavs. Why don’t they ever , ever get called out by folk near by?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
#206 Christmas time ,Gristle Toe and whine ,,Chuldrun acting feral all of the time

Seeing maskless sister seacroft ride a toddlers peddle less bike around the shop is ludicrous and then Isla has to rush and pull one off the display to copy her. They are all Complete Chavs. Why don’t they ever , ever get called out by folk near by?
They touch everything with their grubby hands whether it be food ,toys or any items in shops ,I detest them and that chav behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Too soon for a possible thread title?

#206 And so this is Christmas, and what have you done - with your customer’s/IFAM’s money?

Edit as appropriate.
Probably not the done thing to quote oneself, however, original post may have got buried? Had 40+ reactions -
All credit to John Lennon 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Part of me hopes either lazy or chris catch covid and get really ill with it just to teach them a lesson.
Me too, a bad dose of it too, but not bad enough to be hospitalised. The NHS has enough to contend with as it is without having to deal with these two idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Me too, a bad dose of it too, but not bad enough to be hospitalised. The NHS has enough to contend with as it is without having to deal with these two idiots.
Yes exactly, won't wish for them to be in hospital just ill enough that it ruins a lot of their plans.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I totally get the sentiment, but just can’t ‘go there’. So little is known about Long Covid and what can happen later in life as a result of this bastard virus.
They’ll have enough problems with diabetes, rotten teeth, high blood pressure, heart disease etc., as they - the parents approach middle age with some of the most unhealthy diet imaginable and zero exercise.
Most of that is fixable, but they’d need to at least make a start.

Also, with all the potential back-ups, the kids’ teeth are going to be way down the bottom of the list. It’s getting near impossible to understand Isla and when you catch a profile view, it’s so prominent how badly her teeth are affecting her speech. It may well be that there would be no intervention at her age - I’ve no idea, but as I’ve said before, she would really benefit from some concentrated help from a speech therapist.
If the teen was a little more together , she could easily help her sister by sitting with her as she read aloud, and helping her with correct pronunciation.
Make it fun, instead of those god-awful ‘skits’.

Still - very nice to see that Esmé is working on a dance routine with her. I would, actually, like to see that. So much better than LOL dolls in the hot tub 😏

Reactions: 9
The state of it 🙈

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.