The Ingham Family #205 Forget about your actifry chips and concentrate on your poor child's hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not caught up on this thread but these cretins don't plan or put any real effort into anything.

The baby is in a rocker on a table. Everyone knows you never put a baby on a table. She can roll. They are so damn stupid. It's just basic stuff that they duck up on constantly.

The toddler is so annoying (sorry but he is), screeching, interrupting and now shouting at others. Just shut up already.

They spent the first ten minutes of a vlog looking for bleeping elves and opening boring advent calendars which reveal the same crap every single day. That's great fun for you and your kids (I do it with mine everyday) but not for the viewer. Jesus Christ. Here's a tip for next Xmas - buy a large wooden box or boxes (Ikea Moppe) with 24 compartments and fill each with something cool everyday. You love to shop, so that should be a simple task.

The creep is living in an alternate universe, he's always saying the vlogs are amazing and to come back tomorrow for something amazing. There has never been anything amazing. He is a complete wally. I would be embarrassed to show my face if I were him. He is a disgusting pig who preys on young, naive and simple people.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Sarah needs to have another son so she’ll stop obsessing over Jace.
She’s trying to keep him a baby and refuses to believe there’s anything wrong with him. ‘There’s nothing wrong with my sons eyesight’ well there clearly is Sarah the opticians don’t lie.
Dread to think what kind of mother in law she’ll be one day😩

I believe Islas childish (attention seeking) behaviour is her trying to get her mums attention because she sees how obsessed her mum is with the toddler

So frustrating to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 33
My first thought about Izzys shopping trip was “she has a friend??”. Not bc she is unlikeable, but bc her parents keep her prisoner in her own house and in the shag wagon.

Big S tongue is so nasty. And fix Isla’s sleeping issues! Kid annoys the duck out me, but they are neglecting the issue!! They neglect all the kids, though.
@jkroche95 happy birthday and hope you feel better soon!!

Love to all you guys and your families/loved one who are suffering with covid and/or health issues right now ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
New Years resolution is going to have to be quitting the whole Ingram scene, but Tattlers - I just can’t quit you 😥😍 🐴 🤠 ❤

So here we go -
Teen was out shopping with ‘friend/s’ allegedly. Creepy dropped her off but then went shopping himself - so where was Esmé? Home alone? Highly doubt it.
He ‘goes to collect’ Isabelle with Esmé who appears to have a little make-up on and made herself look a little like she’s going out as opposed to just going for the ride. So yes, of course the movie theater thing was planned.

I know we all have different levels of how we are dealing with this new and quite frankly (oh hi Frank!) fucked up world of Covid & mutations, but the talk of sitting in a full movie theater, many will be unmasked if they were behaving as Creepy & the girls described- gives me the chills - and I’m vaxxed to the maxx.

Even reading on here how quite a few have the virus - and last time I looked, it was the same on the fan page (I guess they are allowed to use the word Covid now) shows how nasty this thing is. Yet the grubby Ingrams still shop till they drop, all groping and touching everything they see. It’s so bleeping inconsiderate!

Along with others, I’m so sorry to read of my fellow Tattlers who are dealing with the virus and other health issues. Truly wishing you a speedy and uneventful recovery.

I have one more grocery shop to do before Christmas & a potential lockdown, so I’m going at 6:30 am! Crazy? Maybe, but so far I’ve dodged that particular bullet.

It’s so sad for many who may not be able to see friends & family if there is another lockdown, but to have to invent friends - now that’s truly sad, especially for a teenage girl - all for the camera. There was zero excitement in having just been with her mates - just the usual flatlining. But the level of excitement went way up after the movie with her sibling and Creepy.

And as for the other half of the clan - that behavior in the store with the motorcycles was off the charts, even for them. I hadn’t noticed the Seacroft sibling was at it too - and without a face mask - thanks @thegreencow. I really don’t have the words to express my disgust.

And another thing… as usual 😉
A vlog or two back when the tat for sale was on the floor, at least one of the feral offspring - not the toddler, walked all over it like it was a pile of dirty laundry. Yes, someone said they should be wearing gloves or at least have a very clean environment to pack orders. Many folks list items as being from a ‘pet free home’. Although not often, the dog has been all over the carpets.

Right then, that’s more than enough from me. Have as good a start to the week as possible. We all have some kind of tit to deal with - thankfully being married to Creepy or Lazy is not it!
Stay safe, stay sane, stay sexy* 😍😘

*In a fun way - obviously 🤪 The rest is private 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Not commented since Tuesday but watched all week , Jace has had that sleep suit on before they went to Blackpool it must be stinking by now
Isla friend must be a child therapist I believe
Issabelle has a friend ? And why was Issabelle trying to draw attention to her ring finger left hand has she got a engagement ring on

Reactions: 15
Well this is interesting, just saw this on fb (Had to crop a lot to get rid of stuff)
EA747E03-9544-4266-8A29-582F1322DB65.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So Sarah is back to not wearing masks in shops, what a role model she is for her kids and anyone watching the videos
Exactly, aside from the few genuinely medically exempt people, just wear a mask.

I have an asthmatic child who has a weekend job in a shop, she has worn a mask in shops throughout the pandemic even though she could probably say she is medically exempt and not bother. She loves her job but really didn’t want to go to work yesterday due to the amount of covid around. So it really annoys me to see people like this with no thought for those working in these places.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Well this is interesting, just saw this on fb (Had to crop a lot to get rid of stuff)View attachment 933979
That doesn't seem right either though, I had a look and 11lb at 19 weeks would be below 2nd centile. Mine were around that at about 5 weeks so it would be tiny at 19 weeks and surely quite a slow weight gain for her average birth weight?

Reactions: 10
Exactly, aside from the few genuinely medically exempt people, just wear a mask.

I have an asthmatic child who has a weekend job in a shop, she has worn a mask in shops throughout the pandemic even though she could probably say she is medically exempt and not bother. She loves her job but really didn’t want to go to work yesterday due to the amount of covid around. So it really annoys me to see people like this with no thought for those working in these places.
The whole medically exempt excuse is a shame I'm sorry. I am "medically exempt" but wear one. One guy at work says he is exempt as he cannot wear mask yet rides a motorcycle and wears a helmet. All people inside should wear mask or not be let in

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Looks like a mouth ulcer, probably from a deficiency since all they eat is absolute shite!
Izzy had a tongue full of those a while back too!

Not commented since Tuesday but watched all week , Jace has had that sleep suit on before they went to Blackpool it must be stinking by now
And why was Issabelle trying to draw attention to her ring finger left hand has she got a engagement ring on
she does have a ring on that finger but I assumed she was showing us that her nail had fallen off?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
nah. It was spiderman. It was so they could make more money. I worked at a cinema when they changed it all.
First 12A certificate given was The Bourne Identity. Spiderman was originally a 12 but then redistributed as a 12A after the new category came in.

Last edited:
The biggest reason for not believing Isabelle was out with friends is, she did not vlog it. She allways do, not showing them on camera just talk in the background and showing their food to show us that she actually has friends.

Reactions: 22
Sarah needs to have another son so she’ll stop obsessing over Jace.
She’s trying to keep him a baby and refuses to believe there’s anything wrong with him. ‘There’s nothing wrong with my sons eyesight’ well there clearly is Sarah the opticians don’t lie.
Dread to think what kind of mother in law she’ll be one day😩

I believe Islas childish (attention seeking) behaviour is her trying to get her mums attention because she sees how obsessed her mum is with the toddler

So frustrating to watch
Yes I agree 100% also Isla running and being grabby as some have noticed is because as the youngest she was the Jace she was the one that had all the attention for things like elf on the shelf so it’s normal behaviour of course she would think it’s all about her because for years it was, but there is a new toddler in town and she needs to step back but she is still young and that’s not normal behaviour when you’ve been the sole source of attention and used for the cute views for years.
Jace is annoying he screeches and wants it all for himself and yeh I know most toddlers can be self centred but he is indulged in it sooo much he hits the other kids grabs and interrupts them he should be told to wait a minute let Esme finish then we’ll listen to you okay this is how you teach manners they are just indulging him, I’m not dissing the behaviour because Jace is learning right now I’m dissing their response to his bad behaviour.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The biggest reason for not believing Isabelle was out with friends is, she did not vlog it. She allways do, not showing them on camera just talk in the background and showing their food to show us that she actually has friends.
I was thinking the same. Maybe she was with her dads side of the family if anyone

Reactions: 9
Why aren't they wearing masks in shops?!

Especially when her baby is about to have surgery in 16-17 days. We've had covid symptons for 10 days here and assume we won't be over it for a while. We are pretty sure we know when we got it which was 6 days before that, so already we're already up to 16 days. They're rancid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.