The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck with that....husband is medical negligence lawyer and the case would be thrown out before it even got to court- they haven't got a case - end of!
Like to see them try … it would be the biggest fall off the pedestal. Thing is they are all talk no action

Reactions: 17
It’s alright letting the young audience believe in Santa and elves but on the same channel they are sharing miscarriage news and fake cancer scares? Know your audience and stick to it

if they have a very young audience there is PLENTY they should not be sharing. The fact is they will sell anything for money
I'm not defending the parents. They're indefensible. I'm saying maybe the two older girls should be given a bit of credit for being well motivated towards their younger siblings rather than having people just assume they're as thick as mince and really believe the bleeping elves are leaping about rooms.

Reactions: 19
SS, NSPCC, CHILD LINE….report, report, report.

using the guidelines I posted, these children are neglected. I’ll post them again
Thank you!! I will report them and link videos if I can. I’m so glad to see so many of you saying they are neglectful, this is abuse and they need SS involved. I have thought this since I joined this thread a few months ago, but I felt like I was being too harsh. Obviously I was not, and I’m glad many of us are willing to take whatever action we can to help these poor children. Rot in hell Sarah and Chris!

@Kitty2020 I also am not down with babies and have no experience by choice, but dammit you know we would be better parents than these two who CHOSE to have kids. Obviously they had them for the wrong reason, and that is just so wrong. duck, give me the kids, I’d raise them a hell of a lot better and actually take care of them, not ABUSE and NEGLECT them.

I hope you two evil demons read every word here and know how many good hearted, loving, caring people HATE you and that you deserve all the hatred thrown your way.

Well said and I agree with your post. But if the person that posted this comment should ever happen to read here, you are also a disgrace. I hope this person is a child who is too bleeping dumb to understand the severity of this problem. If this is an adult, I hope they don’t have kids because they have no business having children and I’d like to say a big of’ duck YOU to whoever wrote this comment. I do not use YouTube or have an account, or this person and me would be having it out. WTF is wrong with the world??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She kept saying that Mila’s hip was caused by her being breech at 28 weeks (which I find odd as all babies move around in the womb and usually are breech until they turn ready for birth. My last baby was breech for a few scans) and then she said it’s hereditary and they’ve just found out Chris’ uncle suffered the same.

Forgive me but surely this last bit wouldn’t be news? Did they not tell Granny Jane and Hi Steve when Mila first had her hip problem? Surely it would have come up at that point? Not 4 months down the line as a light bulb moment?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just figure if she’s not talking Flying Tiger or whatever other junk stores she goes to, she is lying. So if she’s talking about her kids health/homeschool/The Creep/herself/any professionals they deal with.... it’s all lies.

like that saying. “How do you know someone is lying?”.... “when her lips are moving”.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just watched the Mila vlog (without giving a view) my take on it.....

I think theres a tiny bit of guilt there with sarah38, but only about 5%, the rest screams pure pissed off, annoyed and feeling sorry for herself because it's going to be hard work.

I think they thought even if she had to have surgery it would be a simple fix that they could click bait the hell out of, now the realisation has hit that it's actually going to be hard work and a bit of a nightmare with Mila being in a cast. I also think it's going to end up being poor Izzy that will do most of the work so sarah38 can carry on sitting on her arse and creepy can continue doing anything he can to avoid actually having to look after his kids.

I can't see them coping well with this, that cast and Mila will need to be kept very clean and dry! All of which could most likely have ben avoided if they hadn't f*cked off "travelling" with Mila being stuck in her car seat for hours on end for weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The doctors could not force them to either go on the trip or cancel it. All they could do was give them the information they had at the time and let them make up their minds, and since at best they said something like "we're going on holiday in a few days" why would anyone imagine they were actually going to live in a van for months? I'm sure that isn't the doctors idea of a "holiday". Chris also definitely said he told them that it didn't matter if an appointment came through, they would be able to drive home anyway. Imagine what they'd be saying if they'd been told not to go and then an appointment didn't come through till they would have been back?

No one could tell them exactly how long it would be before they got an appointment, if they ever spoke to someone at Sheffield Childrens Hospital at all then all they could do was give the average time frame at that time, which can vary depending on how many people get referred, cancellations, whether they manage to clear a backlog. They wouldn't have spoken to a doctor and there was no time for anyone to have looked at the individual case since they claimed to phone the hospital minutes after being referred.

This is their 5th child and they should be well aware of the danger they put Mila in by leaving her in her car seat for such long periods of time even without the hip issues. The advice has definitely not changed since I had my first 9 years ago.

I have wondered whether Esme's latest injury they have tried to cover it up because of how it would look bad on them. If they are already being watched because of Mila, then Esme has an accident needing an A&E trip involving a knife whilst living in a van, then a week or 2 later she needs medical care again for another accident for something that happened with the family, it doesn't look good. Of course it could be something that didn't need a hospital trip, or they could have gotten her checked out, or contacted 111 and they made the call on how to treat it.... but by keeping it quiet it makes it suspicious. I'm all for keeping medical information private but they haven't with anything else, and when it's an obvious injury that they show in the background it seems strange to not mention it at all, even if they didn't give details.

The children that they have been having just for views are going to need some actual care. Jace still has ongoing appointments for his eyes, and may also need an operation. They have older children who never go anywhere else, no school so are in the house constantly. They live somewhere that none of them know anyone, and they are not close to any friends or family anyway. Unfortunately Isabelle is going to be left with the others more and more, probably whilst Chris messes around with the van/windows/floors and Sarah can't give up her shopping trips but will have to leave Mila at home.

• Heart
How terrible that all I can think is that poor child's medical procedures will now be vlogged to make money.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I wish all their “fans” would wise up and see how awful this is. I wonder how they would spin it if SS did get involved?

Reactions: 25
Without a doubt next year will be very difficult for them. They will have to put one of their children first, her needs above everything else. They won’t be able to make any meaningful travelling plans etc. Milas care will come first. That’s probably why she doesn’t want to think about it at the moment.

I can understand it being overwhelming for them, some people, even with children haven’t faced anything like this before and they are used to doing what they want to do and dragging the kids along for the ride.

It won’t be made any more easy by impending covid restrictions, rapid rise in cases, and if they are unvaccinated I don’t think I’d want to spend time in a hospital setting right now due to the associated risks. I feel like all in all they are in a bit of a difficult situation right now.

Reactions: 27
I wish all their “fans” would wise up and see how awful this is. I wonder how they would spin it if SS did get involved?
I think they are, I think it wasn’t the hv that came but a social worker. A hv wouldn’t necessarily have info on clubs and activities for the girls but a sw would, there because the girls are isolated,someone will have reported them, even if it’s someone from here, and now in the vlog they all have new fitting pjs, hair is done, and then when the girls get dressed they have appropriate clothes on, they weren’t getting dressed before or was sleeping in clothes,

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Crocodile tears if I ever did see them. They don't actually give a toss. Chris will be more pissed off they can't go travelling, but I bet your boots they go anyway, Sarah is more pissed off because Mila is going to need round the clock care, so Sarah can't just Swan off doing whatever she does. I bet you between now and the day mila has surgery, they still swing her about by the arms and hold her like a rag doll. Her Daughter needs serious surgery and all she cares about is all the dresses in her wardrobe she isn't going to be able to wear????? Is she planning on not dressing her then? I get she's going to be in a cast from the chest down, but adapt. Buy her larger size tops so her top half and arms can stay warm. These two clowns deserve duck all. Not defending the family, but the comment about sending Izzys gifts off to santa, Jace was actually over the other side of the room playing, so maybe that's why it was said. On to the point of Santa, are they not planning on taking Jace to visit Santa? I assumed with it being Christmas, that would have been the most simple content for vlogmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think they are, I think it wasn’t the hv that came but a social worker. A hv wouldn’t necessarily have info on clubs and activities for the girls but a sw would, there because the girls are isolated,someone will have reported them, even if it’s someone from here, and now in the vlog they all have new fitting pjs, hair is done, and then when the girls get dressed they have appropriate clothes on, they weren’t getting dressed before or was sleeping in clothes,
I think it was a SS visit too. As HV usually only do visits at 28 weeks pregnant then around 2 weeks pp then 6-8pp then the final one is 9-12 months pp. To be honest though even it was a SS visit only good can come from it as you say positive things seems to be happening. Milas getting the treatment she needs (finally) the other kids are getting interaction with other kids ( hopefully)

Reactions: 20
The Ingham family Tattlers are such a lovely bunch. There’s been nothing but concern shown for Mila. Most posts come from a place of worry for the children anyway but it’s not until something big like this happens that it’s so evident that we are a caring, intelligent, sensible, proactive group of people.
I’m proud to be a Tattler.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If you home educate, do you have to pay to enter a 16 year old in for their GCSEs? As I know she will have to go to an independent place to sit them.

Reactions: 7
If you home educate, do you have to pay to enter a 16 year old in for their GCSEs? As I know she will have to go to an independent place to sit them.
Yes. Those who homeschool and want to sit GCSEs are responsible for finding the places to take the exams, which can be tricky as not all centres take private candidates. They also have to pay for each exam, and it can be pretty expensive.

Reactions: 14
Health visitors will do extra visits but only for specific reasons, e.g. if there are safeguarding concerns.

Reactions: 13
They’re only shocked & ‘upset’ about this as it’s screwed up their 2022 holiday plans

• Heart
She kept saying that Mila’s hip was caused by her being breech at 28 weeks (which I find odd as all babies move around in the womb and usually are breech until they turn ready for birth. My last baby was breech for a few scans) and then she said it’s hereditary and they’ve just found out Chris’ uncle suffered the same.

Forgive me but surely this last bit wouldn’t be news? Did they not tell Granny Jane and Hi Steve when Mila first had her hip problem? Surely it would have come up at that point? Not 4 months down the line as a light bulb moment?
I’ll be honest when she mentioned it being hereditary an and that they had just found out Chris’ uncle had it I just felt it was just another excuse to pass blame onto someone else Cos obviously in their eyes they won’t of done anything wrong … but anyone can see they are wrong firstly for rearranging her urgent fast tracked appointment so they could go galavanting for a couple of months in a cramped van and secondly for having her in a car seat for hours on end and incorrectly strapped into a baby carrier and also being held incorrectly … they will never ever accept this though Cos they are narcissists and they never do anything wrong it’s always someone else’s fault

Just watched the Mila vlog (without giving a view) my take on it.....

I think theres a tiny bit of guilt there with sarah38, but only about 5%, the rest screams pure pissed off, annoyed and feeling sorry for herself because it's going to be hard work.

I think they thought even if she had to have surgery it would be a simple fix that they could click bait the hell out of, now the realisation has hit that it's actually going to be hard work and a bit of a nightmare with Mila being in a cast. I also think it's going to end up being poor Izzy that will do most of the work so sarah38 can carry on sitting on her arse and creepy can continue doing anything he can to avoid actually having to look after his kids.

I can't see them coping well with this, that cast and Mila will need to be kept very clean and dry! All of which could most likely have ben avoided if they hadn't f*cked off "travelling" with Mila being stuck in her car seat for hours on end for weeks!
Yeah I totally agree with you. When they first posted the vlog about the surgery etc I did think she looked like she felt guilty and I thought maybe she’s realised they’ve mad massive mistakes and are partly responsible but then after she had seen Chris she changed and didn’t look quite as guilty and all of a sudden everyone else was to blame like the drs etc then in yesterday’s vlog when she was having a big whinge about it and it screamed out that she was angry Cos she had realised how hard it is going to be and how much this is gonna be a burden on them and mess all their traveling plans up and she prob realises Chris will get so moody Cos he can’t go traveling in that dump of a van.

Also you could tell from the mood and atmosphere that at the hospital and just after they saw the ££££ and was over the moon at the boost this will give their channel and possibly revive it a bit and give some good clickbait titles and thumb nails etc but then the day after you could tell they had actually researched it a bit (I know I know they don’t research anything however when it comes to health they always google Cos they are hypochondriacs) and they had realised how hard it will actually be

Yeah I agree I have never known a hv have information on clubs and stuff the older kids can do. Yes they might have info on mother and baby groups but not groups for older kids etc. Also the fact she didn’t write her weight and height into the red book and just on a piece of paper … that rung alarm bells Cos I’ve also never known a hv not to input data into the red book. When my daughter was a baby I mislaid my red book (Cos my daughter didn’t let me sleep at all and I was like a zombie also it wasn’t lost but I had put it in an obscure place I would never think of looking for it or even putting it in the first place) and the hv told me off Cos she needed the red book. So when she waffled on about the whole hv visit I thought it didn’t make sense and was prob a social worker rather than a hv

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.