The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonights vlog will be interesting. Sarah38 said she was going out with Isabelle, Mila and Nannar. Mila will more than likely be in the sling or carried like a sack of spuds again.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Tefals Facebook page has loads of tit reviews anyway so doubt they will be bothered. 2 stars out if 5 and reviews are full if complaints on crap customer service.

Reactions: 19
Those contacting tefal what are you putting in about the inghams as I’m not sure what to put
I told them i was a long time buyer of their goods ,and saving for an acti fryer but had changed my mind when i saw they`d gifted one to the Youtube Ingham Family.I briefly told them they exploited their children for money ,and that the father had been caught sending inappropriate messages to young viewers.Added i was disgusted nobody had done any research on them.x

They knew
Couldn`t look into the camera eh Sarah ,and very defensive! They`ve been told off ,no doubt!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The Ingham’s may be selfish but they’re not idiots and Mila is their fifth child they have definitely gained experience along the way.
They know deep down that sitting in a seat and sling for hours on end is not great for a new baby with soft joints. My sister was told not to use the car seat as a regular seat and to not let the baby sit in it for long periods of time. They know the above after five kids they didn’t care they were even aware of a possible hip issue with Mila and still didn’t care.
Creepy looked defensive not upset at all but Sarah is also responsible because as the mother you make the final call about your baby. Why can she never stand up to the creep?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think they needed to be out of the country for tax reasons. The mad rush before they left, with an unfinished van, a child that not only had an issue with her hip but wasn't fully vaccinated and another child who needs appointments for his eyes, I don't believe any other parent would have done this.

If they're travelling to ensure their tax bill isn't as high then the timeline would make sense. They would need to be out of the country for a certain amount of time in a year and would want to be back for vlogmas. So yes, I believe you're all right, it all boils down to money.

Not a thought for the physical or mental health of their children or themselves, just money, money, money. What a sad why to live and an awful way of dragging up your kids.

They prove time and time again that family vlogging is a horrible existence for the children involved. These won't be nice memories for their children when they're being brought up in therapy in a few years time!
They didn't spend long enough away to be tax exempt and you only need view their channel to see they weren't "resident " in another country either.

If 12 weeks driving around in a van, shitting in the forest was enough to eradicate an 80k tax bill we'd all do it*.

*lol, obviously we wouldn't because we aren't a bunch of cabbages like this lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It is disgusting what they did with Mila as they knew she was in need of help with her hip yet they still put themselves first and went away to hide somewhere that in itself is strange. Mila should have been their first priority and got the help she needed in the first instance. I dont know any other parent that would put themselves before their children they always come first !!
If any sane parent was given the info re. Their child’s hip problem months ago we would have found out every piece of information about it and would have not gone abroad in a tin can

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What an excuse for a mum and dad they are. My sons little girl had a problem with potty training and the wait for nhs was long so they got a private appt last year and found out she has a nerve problem concerning her bladder. She now has to be catheterised every 3 hours but is happy at school and is not bothered by it ( I have even been taught to do it so we can help ) If they had waited she would have had continuous bladder infections and possibly kidney damage! They found the best dr in the field at the Evelina and she is still under their care. Thought they were set for life. That poor child

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That's bollocks saying nothing can be done for a shallow hip at Milas age, they work fast to treat hip issues to prevent surgery down the line . My daughter had a slight shallow hip and she was in a harness at 6 weeks old.. it's quite common and the doctor said it was precautionary and in most cases that it stops the need for surgery. So how are they saying nothing can be done at that age .... Of course the pavlik harness needs to be refitted every week or two so that would have messed up their travel plans. Also prolonged car seat journeys and carriers on a child with hip issues. Wtf

Reactions: 43
Tefal can go to hell,I too was going to buy one of their actifryers over the Christmas/New Year period but shall now be looking at other brands

• Heart
Now is the time to send the children back to school for definite, as they going to spend a lot of time with Mila and home Ed will be out of the window.

Just to clarify babywearing in the correct type of sling and correct positioning can be beneficial for all babies even those with hip dysplasia. Sarah has never worn/carried Mila correctly!!

Reactions: 34
My eldest daughter had a clicky/shallow socket she was in double nappies for 10 days then in a splint for 15 weeks this was 1980 do they not use splints now?
at 4 months they manipulated her hip under GA luckily the splint had helped and she didn't need a cast don't want to jump to conclusions but the splint had to be adjusted every week because obviously baby grows no way could I have even gone away I don't think even these clowns would have not opted for this seems odd because the other mums at hip clinic all but 1 of the babies ended up in a cast he had perthes disease where the hips don't form properly.
Just to add this splint meant my baby could only lie flat it held her legs apart and in place no sitting lying flat only and no weight on legs whatsoever we know Mila spent hours sat up in car seat and always held upright with legs dangling not supported.
My post shoukd read only 1 baby needed cast the others all improved using adjysrsble splints although for some it took months longer the splints worked taking pressure off hips.

Reactions: 5
“Basically” 🙄 Let me spell out to you what’s happened sarah. Her hip was stable and marginally wrong. However, making her sit in a car seat for prolonged periods of time. Then followed by lying on a bed in a cramped DPD van has most certainly exasperated the hip problem that was initially there. Now so tell me how the NHS is at fault because I’d love to know 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I couldn’t never leave my baby in the back for hours while travelling on a pointless trip. My neighbours little baby died in her car seat her head flipped toward and cut off the baby’s airway, the mum was so young bless her and she put the baby to sit in the seat after her feed and mum fell asleep on the sofa and woke to her baby gone. Sarah was sat up front for the most part and Mila was sleeping
In the car seat a lot why would you have a baby to take them in a crowded tin for months and miss out on all that bonding time they don’t deserve kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Tefal can go to hell,I too was going to buy one of their actifryers over the Christmas/New Year period but shall now be looking at other brands
Personally I'd recommend everyone doing their research on tefal and any other non branded ptfoa,ptfe and now gen-x based products.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They didn't spend long enough away to be tax exempt and you only need view their channel to see they weren't "resident " in another country either.

If 12 weeks driving around in a van, shitting in the forest was enough to eradicate an 80k tax bill we'd all do it*.

*lol, obviously we wouldn't because we aren't a bunch of cabbages like this lot.
In that case, they're just tit parents who put tit content before their baby's health.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You can bet that the hospital/ authorities will be keeping a very close eye on this family from now on

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I commented ages ago about the way they were holding her and the effect it would have on her hip and also how the long journeys in the car seat would be making it worse too. It wasn't a nasty comment, just something to make them aware of. The comment was swiftly deleted and I was blocked..

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I’m no fan of either of them, but the whole family are clearly influenced by him. The trips, the homeschooling, he’s selfish and thinks he knows best. She’d be far better off without him.
Would she though? She’d be on the dole on a council estate with 5 feral kids, no work experience or qualifications, whilst he fucks off with any money they have left and his caravan of dreams. That’s how she’s looking at it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.