Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
Good spot.
There isn't a 3-4 month one.

10-18 days, 4-8 weeks ans then not until 9-12 months. Pretty sure she had a 4-8, as that's when Sarah said the HV said that Jace talked better than most 2 year olds.
I've always had one just after being signed off from midwife at about 3 weeks, one at 3 months to talk about weaning and then the 9-12 month one. This time my 3 month one was done over the phone because she asked if I wanted a visit in person and to get him weighed and I said no because I've never found it useful.

Reactions: 6

Little Miss

I told them i was a long time buyer of their goods ,and saving for an acti fryer but had changed my mind when i saw they`d gifted one to the Youtube Ingham Family.I briefly told them they exploited their children for money ,and that the father had been caught sending inappropriate messages to young viewers.Added i was disgusted nobody had done any research on them.x
Thank you I wasn’t sure weather to add about the child exploitation or not

Impleo

VIP Member
For anyone who has any knowledge, what would they have been advised to do/not do with Mila in regards to her hips and operation between now and surgery? (haven't watched the vlog sorry if its been mentioned there)

Eep, really? My daughter will be nearly 16 by then - will it be appropriate for her? Said over 14 on the ticket info
I think 16 (or close to it) would be absolutely fine. I first started going to concerts and things like that at that age. It's when you're in that tween/early-teen age range when I feel like it really depends on a particular kid's maturity level. (Which is why I feel it would be inappropriate for Esme personally.) Just bring good earplugs or some sort of hearing protection (you can get great custom-molded hearing protection on Amazon for like $20) as depending on how loud it is in that room you can get permanent hearing damage in a matter of minutes.

• Heart
  • Wow

Web30

VIP Member
Who is Olivia Rodrigues ? Never heard of her.

as for the ingham kids, I don’t particularly like any of them (excluding meal ticket as she’s a baby), they’re all spoilt brats. I know they’re a product of their environment but I can’t warm to any of them.

doesn’t take away the fact that I do feel bad for them though.
I think shes a disney kid thats made it big

Raw

VIP Member
Weeeeeeeeeeeeell, their views have decreased by over 42% (almost 43%) since last November. We'll find out how they really fared over Vlogmas in January. Last December they had 5.5 million views. Won't be long until the views drop into the thousands over a month. I doubt even Mila's surgery will boost numbers for long.
View attachment 920032View attachment 920034View attachment 920035
Thank you for this info. Are these facts and figures available for anyone to research?

Daisy dukes

A tip for next time if you buy tickets on ticketmaster. Tickets always go on sale 2-3 miniutes before 9am so keep refreshing your page don’t ever let it refresh itself. My friend used to work there and told me. Always got tickets for every concert that way.
Thank you great tip

Puppet

VIP Member
Eh???? I’ve not mentioned anything about reporting concerns I said I’d wish a DR would comment on their social media platforms!!!
The comment you quoted was referring to safeguarding concerns, and you said

People are ok talking about it but unless you are qualified have no right to
Perhaps it was clumsily worded, but it looked as though you were saying only those qualified should do so.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Can someone point me in the direction of Sarah telling Jace off for calling her mummy instead of mama please, which vlog?

Reactions: 5
I'm going to sound stupid for asking but what causes hip problems like Mila's ? . I know nothing about kids or how any of that works

nowest9

Chatty Member
Tefal can go to hell,I too was going to buy one of their actifryers over the Christmas/New Year period but shall now be looking at other brands
Personally I'd recommend everyone doing their research on tefal and any other non branded ptfoa,ptfe and now gen-x based products.

• Heart

cuttle90

Sorry to ask but i've skimmed through the last few threads - can anyone tell me more about this from the TLDR - Isabelle answered an Instagram question about Chris being a n. Needless to say it was later deleted.