Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
That’s is kind of what I am trying to say. The medical professionals dealing with Mila will have all the information, if they have concerns they have a duty to report and they will. But when people report without the facts they just give the inghams the chance to shout troll.
Some people have more facts than they are allowed to say here. There's a privacy rule

• Heart
Reactions: 5

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
How is Mila only 58cm at 19 weeks old? My eldest was 58cm long born and the youngest was 60cm.

BSBuster

Chatty Member
My eldest daughter had a clicky/shallow socket she was in double nappies for 10 days then in a splint for 15 weeks this was 1980 do they not use splints now?
at 4 months they manipulated her hip under GA luckily the splint had helped and she didn't need a cast don't want to jump to conclusions but the splint had to be adjusted every week because obviously baby grows no way could I have even gone away I don't think even these clowns would have not opted for this seems odd because the other mums at hip clinic all but 1 of the babies ended up in a cast he had perthes disease where the hips don't form properly.
Just to add this splint meant my baby could only lie flat it held her legs apart and in place no sitting lying flat only and no weight on legs whatsoever we know Mila spent hours sat up in car seat and always held upright with legs dangling not supported.
My post shoukd read only 1 baby needed cast the others all improved using adjysrsble splints although for some it took months longer the splints worked taking pressure off hips.

Do they?? I cannot remember them mention it for a very long time and other than maybe the dresses they got last christmas I have never seen any of the dousin of Harry potter stuff they got last year.
I think so but don't hold me too it

GiggleBee

VIP Member
More then likely yes, also she will need to isolate along with whichever "parent" will be staying with her, and that person will need testing as well.
(Based on where i work anyway)
Would they not all need to isolate as a family?

The comment you quoted was referring to safeguarding concerns, and you said

Perhaps it was clumsily worded, but it looked as though you were saying only those qualified should do so.
Read the full previous convo it wasn’t me that mentioned it clumsily I replying to somebody else that mentioned it and they had read incorrectly. My OP said quite clearly I wish a medical professional would comment on the inghams socials about it. Ie she needs carrying correctly, not be in a car seat for extended periods of time etc. As as much as we all would use our common sense only a medical professional would be able to correctly state these things 😊

Reactions: 4

Lilibetlynn

The only good that could come out of Mila’s situation is those middle girls might get to go back to school. It’s too late for Issy to start doing year 11 work but maybe she could go to college and do some level 1 courses to catch
Yep I’ve been thinking the same lol 😂

Ha ha yep. I’m just waiting for the rant Cos I can feel one coming
They can always sit in front of the shit fake plants 🪴and pretend they are in a Bush just to feel more at home for their rant Lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4