Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
The whole house needs to isolate, when my daughter was due for an op everyone in the home had to isolate and we could only go out was when we took her for a pcr then back to isolation till surgery day.
Arr ok. I wasnt 100% on how it worked.

Reactions: 7
Why does it have a be a Dr to do that? Anyone with concerns should be reporting to social services or the NSPCC. Child safeguarding is everyones business. Have you reported them? I know I have, when I have had concerns about them
Because a medical professional knows what they’re talking about? People are ok talking about it but unless you are qualified have no right to. That’s why. And yes I have along with several others

• Wow
NHS medical professionals are too professional to go arguing with a stupid, uncaring mother on social media. Also they do not have access to Mila's medical records and unless they are involved in the case, neither should they. We can only speculate what was said in her consultations, personally I think they heard only what they wanted to and never gave the consultant the full picture about their holiday/rattling round a delivery van in Europe for 10 weeks or whatever it was. Lazy39teen and her thick as pigshit husband were always going to do what they wanted anyway. She can sit and spout shit about her suffering as much as she likes, it only confirms it is always about the Bradford beast and her childrens comfort, privacy and safety is way down the list of her priorities.
Anyone can pretend to be a medical professional on the internet (or young hollywood pilot for that matter) it doesn't make them one.
No Of us have access to her medical records either yet we can see what’s happening. I’m pretty sure there are some inconspicuous Drs on here that could shout up.

• Heart

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Personally, I'm glad Lazy didn't get Olivia Rodrigo tickets. In my opinion, that kind of show would be a little mature for Esme's age and her specifically. (Not saying that the same could be said for other people on here who bought tickets for their kids, I just think it would probably be inappropriate for Esme.) Also, my partner works in the production industry and has for many years. That being said, he is a stickler when it comes to hearing protection, especially when kids are involved. I'm pretty confident that Lazy would not have shown up to that concert with proper hearing protection for any of the kids she would have got tickets for so it's probably for the best considering that it would have definitely resulted in hearing damage.
Eep, really? My daughter will be nearly 16 by then - will it be appropriate for her? Said over 14 on the ticket info

HNB2206

Am I dreaming it but I was sure the recipe said MUTTON not chicken.....

Someone check? I can't deal with Sarah anymore

Charmball

VIP Member
If you home educate, do you have to pay to enter a 16 year old in for their GCSEs? As I know she will have to go to an independent place to sit them.

J'wept

Love the limp in unison downstairs !! Anything to detract 🦶 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Arr ok. I wasnt 100% on how it worked.
To be honest it confuses me. There is a little one i follow on insta who has cancer, she had to have an op and a covid test before hand but after the covid test she went to a family birthday party, surely that would make any results null and void? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Gotmepopcorn

Chatty Member
I don't get her complaining about the cold sores either . maybe it's more of a US thing ( not sure ) but they have stuff you can buy at the stores that helps you get rid of cold sores . I know because I get them and buy the stuff for them
Not sure if its the same in England, but in Scotland certain people can get medicines for free in pharmacies. Sarah may qualify as her baby is under one. You can get things like cold sore cream, pain killers, antihistamine

She has been told many thousands of times that they are treatable and she doesn't want to listen to all the trolls and haterz.

He did get to finally change his Instagram bio from ‘wannabe pro skater’ to ‘Sinnaz Pro Team Rider’ though, but unfortunately due to him not mentioning to all the other blader fam on the Sinnaz team that he had been caught messaging young kids in a dirty way, and that people might mention it, it lasted less than a couple of hours. Plus, he’s shit on roller-boots anyway - they only had him in the ‘team’ because he was bankrolling it.

He also went full ‘DeLonge’ and claimed, just before him and Despereux got caught sharing an Ifam, that the pair of them were about to embark on a new venture to help people with mental health problems via roller-booting with them.

That doesn’t sound like it would have been a good idea, to put it mildly.

As you say, at least Lee’s wife has some self-respect and has clipped his wings.
Ah, that's the many investments he has....

Last edited:
As I said before, anyone can say they are anything on the internet. If a medical professional has concerns after seeing their vlogs, I would hope they would flag them up through the correct channels, not shitpost about it on a gossip forum for the likes.
As I said I’d hope they’d anonymously call out on the inghams socials not on here.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I can imagine Isla will be like Bailey from the Ballingers and wanting playmobil for her 11th birthday