Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry have I read that right, you're saying only professionals should report safeguarding concerns? 😲
Eh???? I’ve not mentioned anything about reporting concerns I said I’d wish a DR would comment on their social media platforms!

Reactions: 4

Raw

VIP Member
Can someone point me in the direction of Sarah telling Jace off for calling her mummy instead of mama please, which vlog?
Yesterdays titled… TRANSFORMING EVERYONES BEDROOMS WITH CHRISTMAS MAKEOVERS A
at 32.42

Reactions: 4

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Why can't they follow simple instructions? The recipe stated 'chop the onion finely', and they had huge great slices of it, which means it won't cook properly. But hey ho, they know better.
It looked suspiciously like prepared very to me that you buy ready chopped

Reactions: 3

Web30

VIP Member
I notice Isabelle only uses two fingers and her thumb as she is too busy holding her sleeves down - what’s with that?
I did this for years i had a wierd phobia of my own wrists and would hide them at all times.

Totaly fine now

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Congratulations @Fisherwomen and thank you to @PamSlams for suggesting it as the title
View attachment 910594

TLDR
- The Vlogmas intro arrived and Sarah has lost about 10 stone in it.
- Sarah continues to put Christmas trees up in ever available space in Motorway Mansion. It'll be Boxing Day before he's finished at this rate.
- Jace is still a brat who is getting no discipline from his useless parent. Every single vlog is full of him screeching.
- Isabelle had to attend a teepee party in the playroom with her younger siblings.
- Chris has started to walk around the house in his boxers.
- Sarah got her haircut. It still looks awful and she's still ugly though.
- Isla is eating off an identical toddler plate to Jace's.
- Creepy Chris tackled Isabelle to the floor to tickle her.
- Elf on the Shelf seems to centre round food. Yesterday we had coco pops being eaten off the floor and a couple of days ago Jace had to be bribed with chocolate to get him to do his advent calendars.
- Prinny is home for a few months until she's dumped with Granny Jane and Hi Steve again.
- Isabelle answered an Instagram question about Chris being a n0nce. Needless to say it was later deleted.
- The entrance hallway has had garlands added and now looks like a shopping centre at Christmas.
View attachment 910639

Expectation vs Reality
View attachment 910599View attachment 910600

Hi Steve
Hahaha!!! I love how she represented herself 🤣

Reactions: 2

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
So two days after what you called ‘devastating’ news about Mila’s hip, she’s once again spending hours in her car seat. Why not have her laying in her pram? Is not waking her getting her out of the car really worth it?
What am I saying, Sarah’s a useless excuse for a mother, of course it is. Never mind Mila’s hip. As long as she stays asleep.

No need to tell Esme about the concert tickets. I know tickets tend to sell out fast but there was no way Sarah was trying to get them at 9am. Probably well past lunch time by the time Lazy is up.
Though I did have to laugh at her still trying to make it sound like she has friends when it was obviously Stacy and Lottie she was talking about going with.

Chris talking about how he was starting the wardrobes, his ‘job for the day’ when it was already completely dark outside. No wonder nothing gets done in that house if your working day starts about half four and is finished well before dinner time.
What concert?

Reactions: 2

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
No one could ever possibly have all the facts, even if you have the slightest thoughts that something is amiss, the only right thing to do is report it and let the professionals make the judgements on it, that is what they are qualified for.
That’s is kind of what I am trying to say. The medical professionals dealing with Mila will have all the information, if they have concerns they have a duty to report and they will. But when people report without the facts they just give the inghams the chance to shout troll.

It sure didn’t help Mila being in a car seat for hours and hours then days at a time. Not only being in that car seat but also that car seat not been fitted with the proper newborn inserts to support her body! They reused Jace’s car seats and didn’t re-fit the insets that come with the seat!! Couldn’t find them in the garage but couldn’t be bothered to re-buy them with all the cash they have. Lazy like to remind everyone how little she is still in her newborn clothes but no baby inset in the car seat.

Same goes for the front facing Mila in that baby sling, they knew about her hip but still front faced her.

There maybe no proof that they caused her hip problem to get worse…but Lazy said it herself at 2 months old it was marginally out of the tolerance zone now at 4 months old it’s so bad she’s going to need to be in a full body cast for 12 weeks. That day that Miles legs were grey she had been in that car seat for 4 hours!!! The maximum time a baby should spend in a car seat is 2 hours per day.

Now Lazy’s munchausen by YouTube is back she’s making it all about her! The attention seeking poor me post on Insta!! She’s sad that she won’t be able to sit and cuddle Mila but no thought of that when she was dragged around Europe or being thrown in the air.

Its very sad for Mila to have to go through what she will next year but for Creepy and Lazy this is an insight of the real life struggles people go through their kids. Maybe they will stop clickbaiting every illness and accident!
I mean I literally said I agree her being in the car seat like that is awful so not sure why you quoted my post? There still isn’t proof that it caused more problems for Mila, the only person qualified to judge is a medical professional and even then it would be difficult to prove.

Reactions: 1