The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at these photos it's a miracle she doesn't need a Neck Brace as well Fkin Disgusting

Reactions: 33
Its absolutely astonishing, isn’t it. Sometimes I can’t believe we’re watching two adults, let alone parents!
I have a grandson who's just seven, and has more common sense than the two of them put together. I don't believe they have any idea just how difficult it is going to be - I just hope the powers that be, keep a very close eye on the situation, and with all of the children, not just the baby. It is going to be like ripples on a pond, it is going to affect each and every one of them in that family, in a big way!

Reactions: 20
I was just reading about caring for a baby in a spica….there is no way they are going to look after her properly, changing her nappy often is going to be a challenge for them, not lifting her under the armpits, keeping the spica dry….I just can’t see them doing it to be honest

Reactions: 33
There are a few old pictures around of Chris creeping at his favourite Indie pick-up joint in Leeds in the early 2010's with his favourite drink - a bottle of Blue WKD
Haha i reckon he was also partial to the odd Passoa and Lemonade when he was living like a rockstar as well.

Reactions: 17
Thank you for this info. Are these facts and figures available for anyone to research?

Reactions: 6
Absolutely agree with you.

Reactions: 8
Omg actual god.....they made Mila worse but staying in the van.....so after getting the news they go away in the van again!!

Reactions: 26
If it's not happening to Chris or Sarah then they don't give a shit. Mila being in a cast will provide content, but they won't actually care about following the advice when the camera stops rolling.

Reactions: 23
I often find the cheap shops like Flying Tiger, B & M, Hema etc I’ll go in needing one thing and will actively have to stop myself from buying other cute but non essential items, as 1-5€ per item all adds up pretty quickly! I would definitely be worried about both Chris‘ and Sarah’s shopping sprees: his seem to be massive one off purchases, like a manic/bi-polar person might make when they are on a high, whereas hers are really close together ( almost constant) but small amounts which all add up.

Reactions: 14
LOL live is more up the Ingham Girls street. I thought this was the concert Lazy was speaking about!!

Reactions: 19
She's a bully plain and simple. I've known girls like her, not obvious about it but it's the little things that make others feel crap.
I’m shocked at this ! I don’t think Esme is a bully at all, that’s just her humour which they all encourage if they don’t find her funny they should stop laughing at her and I’m sure she would soon see her sense of humour isn’t appropriated but I for one like seeing her have a voice as for the longest time she was ignored and overlooked. If it wasn’t for her high volume I would still like her above all the others , she’s kind and considerate imo & sacrifices her alone time to accommodate isla. She’s also good with the baby and jace. I think she’s got a good heart and a strong spirit & if she was in a different family would turn out a really nice person , as is she had an uphill battle!

each to their own and so obviously I’d agree to disagree with other options but that’s how I see Esme.

Reactions: 22
Thank you I wasn’t sure weather to add about the child exploitation or not

Reactions: 6
Who is Olivia Rodrigues ? Never heard of her.

as for the ingham kids, I don’t particularly like any of them (excluding meal ticket as she’s a baby), they’re all spoilt brats. I know they’re a product of their environment but I can’t warm to any of them.

doesn’t take away the fact that I do feel bad for them though.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.