The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was so bizarre non of them even blinked but if that noise came from any of my children I would stop everything and ask what they were doing. It might have just been innocent and she didn’t realise what it sounds like but just the fact none of them reacted (Isabelle or Sarah) makes it seem weird and just wrong 😑

yes it did, I suspect it was not the storm who woke her up the other night and made her go to Esmes room.
Baby number 6 coming September 2022 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 19
totally agree, if a child did that near me, well my eyebrows raised watching it, never mind sitting with it!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she’s heard creepys laptop when he’s been ‘editing’ while they’ve been in the van! It’s disgusting 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
It was so bizarre non of them even blinked but if that noise came from any of my children I would stop everything and ask what they were doing. It might have just been innocent and she didn’t realise what it sounds like but just the fact none of them reacted (Isabelle or Sarah) makes it seem weird and just wrong 😑

Baby number 6 coming September 2022 🤦🏽‍♀️
Do not encourage them to have more kids . They are obviously trying to compete with the Duggars . She can barely take care of the kids she has now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
ok I am not a videoeditor. But I just had to do this. Many of you can probably make it more fun than me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right at the end of ‘making our Christmas outfits’ when they’re all sat on the sofa at the end from about 27:30 Please go have a listen and see if you think the same as me…
Watched twice now can't hear what she said can you tell me what she said please

I have just researched covid symptoms it says headache muscle pains and leg ache, amoungst other things, those children need testing, if only for peace of mind.

Reactions: 21
I know 3 children who picked up covid and main symptoms were headaches and leg ache, hope she got them tested and not taken them to the range yesterday as was mentioned :/

Reactions: 12
I have just researched covid symptoms it says headache muscle pains and leg ache, amoungst other things, those children need testing, if only for peace of mind.
As if those creatures would bother getting their children tested or isolating

• Angry
Reactions: 16
It’s at 27.56 to 28.02, just 6 seconds. Listen to Isla and watch her face
I think it was just because Izzy had tried to sit on the sofa and there wasn't room ... I didn't think it was 'off' just a kids noise to say get off your squashing me

Reactions: 21
It’s at 27.56 to 28.02, just 6 seconds. Listen to Isla and watch her face
Is it not because the girl's are preforming monkeys and have always made noises for there parents and Isle not sure what reaction her parents want as she always look's at Issabelle and Esme for what reaction to do i.e- Acting surprised
But a lot of kids do that noise when there young , and being honest everyone has heard there parents having sex one time or another

I think it was just because Izzy had tried to sit on the sofa and there wasn't room ... I didn't think it was 'off' just a kids noise to say get off your squashing me
I agree, she seemed to be getting squashed by Izzy. Have to shake my head at some of the things i read on here 😏

Reactions: 30
Come on elves Snowflake Stupid and Sparkle Shitmas (or whatever your daft names are) make yourselves useful and instead of the mountain of chocolate you bring every morning please supply some shampoo and some soap.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine if the elves were real and wrote nonce if flour or something 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.