The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she spoke about getting her hair cut, when she was going on about it falling out, and asked for Instagram questions about it?
The kitchen scissors are dirty, sarah38 used them cutting up a pizza for tea 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
You're making perfect sence and please don't apologise for your emotions. Everyone on here has seen what's happening with the creepy b****d and has concerns. Everyone except the lazy witch of a so called mother seen what was happening. We shouldn't really be surprised as she stood by her sex offender brother! She obviously thinks that kind of behaviour is normal.. absolute lowlife.
And
@Disney_Wolf sending lots of positive thoughts and love your way! What an exceptional post. We all really do care about those kids more than the parents. I’m sorry you went through all of that, but I am so glad you’re on here and posting/talking to us about it. You are brave and I have mad respect for you (already loved your posts, though).

I do believe something is going on or will be going on between Chris and Izzy and it makes me sick. And Sarah just stands by and watches! Those kids deserve so much better, I’m of the opinion that SS needs to step in right NOW

@Okgolightly sending lots of positive thoughts and love to you as well! I hope you are ok. Thank you for being brave enough to post that. You and Disney Wolf have my total respect for being so strong ❤

@Orange lilly @bump1212 thank you both so much for your words, you have no idea how much that means to me! All the love to you both and all the love to @Okgolightly some trolls we all are huh

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Slogmas - First-half breakfast chocfest and undeclared advertising delivered via sisterwife hair curtains. Second-half fake cackling, flashing carwash doors + a random hand shoving syringe in daughters mouth. How totally unedifying. Encore cackling at oversized gingerbread inflatable and baby dumped on floor. Please keep the genome off camera 📷 theres only so much checking yerself, side-eye and faux dillusional rapper us tattlers can take.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When they all rose from their beds this vlog, it was bright daylight. I don’t know about anyone else but it’s still quite dark when we wake up in the morning’
they must stop that big clock in the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry to dog lovers….but laying a baby on a carpet that a dog lay’s it’s arse is just wrong

Reactions: 26
Anyone else spot a quick peek of Mila having tummy time on the playroom floor when Lazy was walking into the room mentioning about the girls homeschooling - once again plonked in the middle of a room alone with Jace and no one else! they panned away from her as quickly as they showed her (12:14 if you watch super slow playback)

• Angry
  • Sad
They should be taking Esme and Isla for a pcr test. Although shouldn't thst have been done anyway?
Yep the main symptoms my son had was achey legs! They have travelled all over they need a test Althou going back to lazys rant the other day she was saying her kids were fine to play outside in the snow and they never get ill! Prob more from neglect but should defo be tested for covid but you know they won't 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Sorry to dog lovers….but laying a baby on a carpet that a dog lay’s it’s arse is just wrong
My dog is a large breed and our house isn't that big, although my child stays either on her playmat/jumperoo or with us on the sofa if we never let the dog lie anywhere she could roll too poor bugger would be confined to his bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope I'm not too late...it's that time of year again thanks to @CheekyChappy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Esme has a hospital wristband on, is quarantine over? *edited to add.. I realise if someone is poorly they have no choice to go out. Just saw medicine mentioned

Esme has a hospital wristband on, is quarantine over? *edited to add.. I realise if someone is poorly they have no choice to go out. Just saw medicine mentioned
It's not a UK hospital bracelet, it's something from Barcelona.
She's having kiddy neurofen/calpol as she has a bit of a headache and has felt crap.
Isla has also not been feeling the greatest with leg ache.

Reactions: 8
]
Anyone else spot a quick peek of Mila having tummy time on the playroom floor when Lazy was walking into the room mentioning about the girls homeschooling - once again plonked in the middle of a room alone with Jace and no one else! they panned away from her as quickly as they showed her (12:14 if you watch super slow playback)
yep I noticed that. No way would I leave a 4 moth old on it's own on the floor with a dog or 2 year old and everyone else in other rooms.

Reactions: 13
It's not a UK hospital bracelet, it's something from Barcelona.
She's having kiddy neurofen/calpol as she has a bit of a headache and has felt crap.
Isla has also not been feeling the greatest with leg ache.
Sorry, yes i ended up watching until the end. My mistake 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Right at the end of ‘making our Christmas outfits’ when they’re all sat on the sofa at the end from about 27:30 Please go have a listen and see if you think the same as me…
yes it did, I suspect it was not the storm who woke her up the other night and made her go to Esmes room.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I was shocked no one mentioned it before me, so random, but the faces just show she's maybe been over exposed some way..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.