The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said before, when Creepy and Lazy have different opinions about something, today was the £200 nutcracker, Isabelle always agrees with Creepy. I know she has no friends or interests of her own but it's sad that all she has is joining in with pointless conversations. Then later Creepy and Isabelle were cosying up together on the sofa.

No wonder Creepy looks elsewhere for girls/women, stupid Lazy cackling like a drunken hyena would drive anyone insane.
Whenever Lazy is in hysterics about something, nobody else is even smiling let alone guffawing.

The Christmas decorations are just as tacky as I was expecting. The bizarre garlands round the door are definitely shopping centre-esque!

Isla and Esme are not feeling well but no doubt they'll get dragged out to wherever in tomorrow's vlog. I bet their outing won't be to the hairdressers.

Reactions: 23
how the f...k can anyone say that that house starts looking like a winterwondeland with a bunch of fake garlands and some lights, And a plastic whatever. looks more like a badly set up display at a second hand store.
think theyve just put winter wonderland in the title to clickbait and try to get viewers from those who are looking for 'winter wonderland in london

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ladies and gentleman. May I present to you the Ukraine’s female entry for the Paris 2024 Olympics……………Mrs Sarah Ingham 😂
Please, no. Hell no! The world does NOT need to see her snatch. 🤣🤢🤮🏋️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ladies and gentleman. May I present to you the Ukraine’s female entry for the Paris 2024 Olympics……………Mrs Sarah Ingham 😂
Who joins her husband in the male entry for wrestling & molesting 16 year old girls... Mr Christopher Ingham.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
think theyve just put winter wonderland in the title to clickbait and try to get viewers from those who are looking for 'winter wonderland in london
yes but there are several others also saying it looks so good or magical or winter wonderland isk in the comments

Reactions: 4
Calpol comes with a syringe for an accurate dose. Those spoons were scrapped years ago.

Reactions: 11
yes but there are several others also saying it looks so good or magical or winter wonderland isk in the comments
It's not surprising - the ifam would say that anything looks good. Also, because of their size, those arches may well look much more impressive than the decs they're used to at home.

Sarah simply doesn't have the creative flair to pull off the look she's going for (OK mag blingy style but on a shoestring). If she wants to emulate the likes of Stacey Solomon and Olivia Bowen etc then she needs to pay someone else to sort her decs but that ain't never gonna happen!

What have I just watched, Sarah cackling her head off! It’s nice to see people happy but that was on another level. Today she also told Jace to wait whilst Isabelle was speaking, funny how that’s been mentioned here and she’s filmed saying it. Also mentioned Esme's hair looking a mess. It’s clear Isabelle is looking after Mila as Sarah spends all day hanging ugly Christmas decorations and reading here. They are clearly hanging so many decorations so they have content to film. If they actually titled the vlogs about what they were actually doing, so far the whole of vlogmas would be ‘putting up Christmas decorations’.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel like they'll decorate so many rooms with random crap that after Christmas they can't be bothered to take it down and it'll still be there in summer. At some point they'll go away in the van/caravan and then Lottie's mum will take it all down for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
But Esme is old enough to take paracetomol now
Could it be something to do with her emetophobia perhaps? She may feel unable to swallow tablets/caplets. Just a guess.

Not sure why they had to vlog him actually administering the medicine though. Unnecessary.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I know we've seen these many times but as a reminder for anyone new or any Ifam lurking, here is dad of five Chris Ingham talking to his teenage fan base. See how he always wants it kept a secret 'don't tell anyone' - he completely knows it's wrong. Total and utter predator, right under Sarah's nose. How many more girls are keeping it a secret like he told them to?

Sorry for the sh*tty layout, plenty more to be found as well.

View attachment 902959View attachment 902960View attachment 902964View attachment 902976View attachment 902980View attachment 902981View attachment 902983
A "bad influence" Creepy ,or a bad INFLUENCER?? Ok ,scrap that ,we call it even.You`re both.Not fit to be on social media "influencing" young people ,nor to be (self) declared as an "influencer".:(

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Could it be something to do with her emetophobia perhaps? She may feel unable to swallow tablets/caplets. Just a guess.

Not sure why they had to vlog him actually administering the medicine though. Unnecessary.
I remember a vlog when Isabelle was 13 and unwell. Chris was going on about how she needed calpol (at 13 🤦‍♀️)
I think it’s just another way of infantilising them.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

i know someone who feels uncomfortable swilling pills so they still use a syringe as they feel safe doing so, i’m in no way sticking up for c&s here but just because esme is older doesn’t mean she can’t use a syringe still there’s no legal limit

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When I was Esme’s age I had a fear of taking tablets, I remember being put on the pill at 12 due to heavy periods and I screamed my head off crying my eyes out at my mum trying to get me to take a tablet, I remember her friend at the time shouting at me because of it. In fact up until my mid twenties I always used to ask my doctor for liquid medicine and now I’m nearly 40 I still have trouble swallowing tablets, usually can only do it if I’m about to swallow food at the same time.

So I’m not gonna judge Esme for having paracetamol dispensed by a syringe however her and Isla should be having a PCR or a lateral flow test at the very least.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I thought it looked like Esme was really hard to get to take medicine. Cause it looked like Creepy just came over and pushed it into her mouth as a surprise during a conversation

• Wow
It doesn't really matter how Esme takes paracetamol. They probably only have children's paracetamol because it's what granny gives to Chris after his little falls on his rollerboots, alongside his tuna sandwiches.

I worked with someone who couldn't deal with tablets and I'm sure she needed half a bottle of Calpol at a time, it didn't help that she would only buy the baby version not the older kid one and only Calpol branded. It's just paracetamol, get the cheapest.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.