The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was Esme’s age I had a fear of taking tablets, I remember being put on the pill at 12 due to heavy periods and I screamed my head off crying my eyes out at my mum trying to get me to take a tablet, I remember her friend at the time shouting at me because of it. In fact up until my mid twenties I always used to ask my doctor for liquid medicine and now I’m nearly 40 I still have trouble swallowing tablets, usually can only do it if I’m about to swallow food at the same time.

So I’m not gonna judge Esme for having paracetamol dispensed by a syringe however her and Isla should be having a PCR or a lateral flow test at the very least.
I’ll judge them for vlogging it.
absolutely no need for that

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ladies and gentleman. May I present to you the Ukraine’s female entry for the Paris 2024 Olympics……………Mrs Sarah Ingham 😂
I would hate this house if I was the postman. the post latch so low down.
Uggly uggs are back in the picture. Where did they go during the familiys quarantine???

Reactions: 13
I hate that they use decorating the house as content, its a room a day and so drawn out.

Reactions: 21
However Esme takes paracetamol, walking up to her in the middle of a vlog and sticking the syringe in her mouth is just gearing up for some poorly child clickbait and treating her like she's younger than she is as usual.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I've said this before but who would Isabelle go to if something was something untoward going on between her and Creepy? Her mother point blank wouldn't believe her and neither would Granny Jane. She doesn't have any friends and is not close to Auntie Katrina. She no longer has any contact with school teachers or dance class teachers and no longer has any contact with anyone on her dad's side of the family. There is literally no one for her to talk to. She would be too wary of talking about it with any Ifam that she has befriended online. She couldn't go to Lottie's mum because she seems as brain-washed as Andrea. Let's just hope that there's nothing is going on but he is a manipulative, contolling, pervy bastard and there are major red flags 😔.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I would hate this house if I was the postman. the post latch so low down.
Uggly uggs are back in the picture. Where did they go during the familiys quarantine???
Speaking of low. Poor Mila is practically at floor level trying to get a feed off Lazy’s spaniels ears. 🎼Swing loooowww sweet chariooots🎼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.