The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just briefly looked at the bit where they find the elves and my husband piped up “what the duck is that noise” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My heart is breaking for those children, especially Isabelle. There really needs to be an immediate SS intervention now before it is to late. Somebody needs to help them.
i don't know if anyone picked up on it but on the Q and A vlog. There was a question along the line of do the children get enough attention and Isabelle was there.

Anyway, Chris looked at Isabelle and said something like " do you think you get enough attention babe" .. the way he looked and also his tone of voice gave me actual shivers.

I don't want to go give it another view so can't insert a clip

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
E3186CA7-3733-42C5-8CB5-89656252AC2B.jpeg
The filthy look Isabelle got when she asked if she could tell the Vlog about her and Chris’s play fight….

To make matters worse If you listen closely you hear Chris says to Izzy “you were being cheeky.”

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I know we've seen these many times but as a reminder for anyone new or any Ifam lurking, here is dad of five Chris Ingham talking to his teenage fan base. See how he always wants it kept a secret 'don't tell anyone' - he completely knows it's wrong. Total and utter predator, right under Sarah's nose. How many more girls are keeping it a secret like he told them to?

Sorry for the sh*tty layout, plenty more to be found as well.

Screenshot 2021-12-03 13.23.00.png
Screenshot 2021-12-03 13.23.52.png
Screenshot 2021-12-03 13.24.04.png
Screenshot 2021-12-03 13.24.48.png
Screenshot 2021-12-03 13.24.57.png
Screenshot 2021-12-03 13.25.26.png
Screenshot 2021-12-03 13.25.57.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I know we've seen these many times but as a reminder for anyone new or any Ifam lurking, here is dad of five Chris Ingham talking to his teenage fan base. See how he always wants it kept a secret 'don't tell anyone' - he completely knows it's wrong. Total and utter predator, right under Sarah's nose. How many more girls are keeping it a secret like he told them to?

View attachment 902959View attachment 902960View attachment 902964View attachment 902976View attachment 902980View attachment 902981View attachment 902983
Yes Sarah, this is your husband!

• Sick
Reactions: 29

View attachment 902959View attachment 902960View attachment 902964View attachment 902976View attachment 902980View attachment 902981View attachment 902983
You can tell why he goes for young girls with the way he bloody talks. No adult would read that and still want to meet him, poor bairns!

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Sharon38 you've stuck by that cretin,open your eyes and see just how he acts with your daughter ,his past is always going to affect your childrens' and your future on Youtube and in real life ,he's a creepy loser who won't ever change ,think of your children and dump his doughy arse

• Heart

Not only should creepy be banned from social media for this behaviour ,the platforms allowing it to continue should be fined /penalised for allowing it! When IS there going to be repercussions for these vile adults taking advantage of young people online??Something needs to happen ,and soon.We know Creeps won`t stop,He`ll become complacent after another year has gone by ,be bored with his "lifestyle" ,and go hunting for his next victim.He literally makes my stomach churn. :sick:

• Heart
So Esme woke up in the same clothes she was wearing the day before - grotty the lot of them 🤢🤢
Did she actually go to bed in the clothes she was wearing? no nightwear - thats just down right grotty and should be checked out by Sarah and asked why she did that

Also, in order to be a pilot a person needs to have a brain. 🧠
Not all about the money aspect of becoming a pilot as he seems to think he could never pass all the exams needed to even start training but they will just use the money to pass it off

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I'm no expert, but there are minor things that makes me wonder if Isabelle is on the spectrum. Regardless, there are plenty of instances in the vlogs that I find concerning. The way she interacts with her mother is like the scared sidekick of a meangirl. Constantly reassuring and placating her mother.
Sarah is a mean witch. And Chris is the doting stepdad. He seems to provide the emotional support that Lazy clearly lacks. It is painful to watch the dynamic between the three of them. It stinks of LDS cult.
Isabelle isn’t on the spectrum, she’s the way she is because of her environment, she has no stimulation from outside that family

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

I am sorry but if that isn’t a case of grade A n0ncing then I don’t know what is 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I find it hilarious because the lingo for “accountants” these days to get passed censorship means sex workers :ROFLMAO:
Holy moley, I own a fair amount of property and my accountant fee is equivalent to 700 pounds a year.
This will be another Ingham lie.Everything they say is to wind up the haterrrzzzz

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I just briefly looked at the bit where they find the elves and my husband piped up “what the duck is that noise” 😂
Same!!!! I sometimes hear the vlog loud on my phone without headphones and my husband is like .... why does this family screech like maniacs ... like always???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who is actually protecting these children? They don't see anyone not doctors, dentists, teachers, family ect. Why aren't the social more concerned?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Isabelle isn’t on the spectrum, she’s the way she is because of her environment, she has no stimulation from outside that family
This is true, all the children and their behaviour is a product of their environment. Sadly, although not their fault, it still makes them irritating and unlikeable.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.