The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Sharon38 said isabelle was crying when it was mentioned going back to school, at her age i would have too...do bot all all day, go on holiday for weeks on instead, please point me to a teenager who would rather be at school, I can guarantee they will be few and far between. This is why as parents we do whats best for them, they aren't even giving them a decent home education.
Who gives kids a choice, school is something we all had to do. If my parents had asked then you bet I would have said no 😂

Reactions: 30
The intro was ok but the van on the intro look's better than the real one lol
Chris & Sarah on intro only wish they was that thin lol
See Jace must had been in the Jacuzzi as the 2 girl's went in the Jacuzzi vlog cut to Jace in the kitchen with wet hair
And if they dont flash the cash as said by Sarah on the Q&A the next day shes showing the Jacuzzi and had to mention the price of the patio £15,000 it cost them as she said
Elf dust WTF yes cute for a 9yo or a 2yo but a 12yo believes in elf dust grow the fuxk up !!!!

Reactions: 16
Ah ,yes i remember when i first moved out it was a flat ,doesn`t make it easy i know.I had my trust knocked hard a few years ago ,so i also understand if you find it hard to let people in.I`ll send you a pm ,and my email etc and whenever you feel like a natter /message convo i`ll be here.So pleased you got back to me ,and i didn`t make you feel unconfortable.😘😘
No, not at all uncomfortable. Just nice hearing someone cares and understands. Im not sure we have PM on here anymore 🤔🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sarahhhhhhhhhh…… ( if posting a link isnt allowed Mods, please delete)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its unfortunate that just because her mother married a dodgy creep, Isabelle gets some unwanted messages, but as long as they're on social media it's going to happen.
At least she's not actually related to him like the other four and hopefully could escape one day but I think it's very unlikely.

Good to see Isla getting some attention after Lazy read here but she got the short straw with getting the worst tree so far.
It's sad that she has regressed even more into the 'little girl' mode and thinks she's at Jace's age/stage of development.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Lazy. Harping on about a discount code for the WHOLE STORE but refusing to tell anyone what the discount is until they put the code through at checkout 🤦🏻‍♀️.

No idea, as I can't stomach pretending to buy something to find out 🤣.
6.67% 🤣🤣🤣 that’s exactly why she isn’t saying exactly how much discount it is!
So if u buy a blanket which costs £42.98 you get £6.44 discount but then add the shipping which is £4.50 so they total price to pay is £41.04

it’s all a big con!

The Tat & Me discount code is 15%. A whopping £4.34 off your Fidgets & Me backpack. Perfect to hold your snacks when you're hiking up mountains in your Filas. The backpacks also come with a FREE GIFT for a limited time only and if you buy two (who could choose between our two lovely designs?!), you'll get free delivery! Why not get three? Give one to a mate for Christmas or hang it off one of your nine Christmas trees. Here at Tat & Me, we are heavily advertising our goods with promotions left, right and centre as a favour to our lovely IFAM and definitely, definitely not because we need the dosh.
It’s not even that … I’ve seen somewhere else (won’t say where) a screen shot of shopping cart where there’s a blanket in for 42.98 then u see the discount code ITSDECEMBER discount £6.44
Shipping £4.50
Total to pay £41.04

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Even the trees are controlled by Sarah though, my kids tree is covered in miss matched tat, most of which they have made in school. Sarah goes and buys the decorations and theming to control the tree.

Sarah thinks she’s a show off with her multiple trees but they are cheap flammable ones from Studio 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Isabelle has removed the story on IG with the comment about Chris being a n0nce now. I bet she got a right telling off when they realised what she had posted. It was up for hours though, hoping a few more of their fans are now aware.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If they are set for life why didn't they get someone in to build the wardrobes, put curtains/blinds up, do the media wall, convert above the garage and generally make the place cosy and not like a shopping centre/office block/dentist's waiting room?
It could've been done when they were on the van tour of Flying Tigers and Lidls.
Apparently Creepy is building the wardrobes, that room is probably his bedroom!

Reactions: 34
Isabelle has removed the story on IG with the comment about Chris being a n0nce now. I bet she got a right telling off when they realised what she had posted. It was up for hours though, hoping a few more of their fans are now aware.
I did wonder how long it will stay up for when I saw it

Reactions: 14
Why not have one large real Christmas tree
I can’t get my head around so many tacky trees
I’m glad I’m from a generation where one was the norm

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If Isabelle has removed that on IG, which was posted yesterday, tonights vlog should be interesting as they would have already read that IG post lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
they Walk among us. I don’t know why people like this think this behaviour (this is about the radfords) is ok and they can be let off the hook because it was ages ago? Wtf is wrong with people?
Yeah the Radford cult think being a nonce is fine because they are still together. Infuriates me that instead of being locked up he got a tv show. Some people really disgust me and people supporting Chris and Noel are included in that.

Oh it was years ago (Chris’ argument too wasn’t it when he said murderers get less hassle)
Jimmy Saville was years ago, doesn’t make it okay

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What in all of history did I just watch??? What makes them pay people to do this, it looks like the creator is taking the piss out of them 😆
It's Lazy's storyboard and she is very proud of it ok? It is more personal to them she says. Comment down below if you prefer the new intro's or the old ones so she can block the haters. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saddest thing is chris and Sarah are letting her be exposed to these comments. TECHNICALLY he’s not a ponce going on the texts that came out. Sarah and Chris love a technicality don’t they
If you are reduced to arguing the semantics of exactly what the correct word is for your particular type of sexual activity with children, you should probably just give up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't want to sound gross but considering Lazy & Creepy have been downsized, someone made sure that Isabelle's avatar was given a substantial sized chest. 🤢
That was very strange wasn't it? Why not just leave her flat chested. Very bizarre.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Were they seriously talking about Isla leaving the Christmas tree lights on overnight in her bedroom?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.