Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
A
Yes, Creepy got her the Pandora bracelet which she said was from her 'dad'. I'm wondering if her actual dad bought her a necklace for her birthday and that made Creepy randomly buy her the bracelet to compete.
Oh okay I didn’t watch just remember he got his own gift which was super weird. If anyone did it should have been sarah

Reactions: 12

Abbvay

VIP Member
The affiliate links are back!! I thought this was for toddlers?!
Yes it does seem very young for her. My eldest loved all the toys like that from when he was about 2 or 3, had ice creams, cakes, cookies and used alongside all the food for his toy kitchen. He's 9 and they were passed onto my 5 year old years ago, and it's not really something she's into anymore either. She occasionally hands out toy food to her cuddly toys but only to set up a party, she doesn't bother anymore with the whole pretend cooking/serving.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
So that's now her and Chris that have had a haircut and the only one of the children to get one had to be a birthday present from granny?

Will Chris ever get his hair cut again or back to the pizza scissors because most men I know would have had lots of hair cuts since he had one. He didn't really have that much cut off so it must have been back to the random tufts sticking out of the beanie in no time.
Most guys I know either shave it all off themselves or go every fee weeks to get at least the sides done

Kimbo

Chatty Member
The faces Isla was making were odd. The eye rolling looks like a tic, the incessant face pulling may be something more innocent.

yazoo21

VIP Member
Omg hes
Congratulations @SooooAnyway
View attachment 898314

TLDR
- The road trip ended well for Sarah when poor Esme cut her finger and had to go to hospital for stitches. There's nothing like a good old fashioned bit of clickbait. The nurse had to hold Esme's hand whilst Mother of the Year filmed her.
- The Inghams are finally home after their long, pointless trip across Europe. Chris seemed to not know the UK is still part of the continent of Europe.
- Sarah took the Christmas tree out and put it up in the living room. Another went up in the hallway window upstairs so Sarah can show off to her neighbours about how 'rich' she is. Unfortunately, the only rich thing about her is the chocolate pudding she scoffed for dinner.
- One of the vlogs ended in a weird way this week. Chris seemed to be trying to be getting into a cackling Sarah's pants to create the next baby clickbait.
- Mila is chubby, but also petite. The four and a half month old (born weighing 7lbs and 9lbs 7oz aged 2 months old in September) is apparently still in newborn clothing, and just going into 0-3 months. I'll take that as meaning she's going into 3-6 months and growing well. Don't believe anything Sarah says.
- The Inghams uploaded a Q&A today, 2 months late. Better late than never. They answered many of Tattle's concerns, including the fact they don't give as much attention to Isla as they do to the other kids, the kids having no interaction with anyone outside the family, and them having no money once Youtube ends.
- 9 Year old Isla will be joining the Rainbows (a Girlguiding branch for 5-7 year olds). Once Isla is put into the correct group (Brownies until she's 10), Lazy will be raging when she discovers you have to pay to attend.
- Isabelle and Esme cried when Sarah had a meltdown and told them they were gong back to school earlier this year. It was probably tears of joy.
- Chris has accepted that his pilot dream is over. Time for him to get fat and ugly like his father. Sorry not sorry.
- Chris called us all morons.

HAPPY DECEMBER TATTLERS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING, EMOTIONAL, BEAUTIFUL, SURPRISE!!!
View attachment 898321View attachment 898328

Hi Steve. How do you feel about your son wanting to take you on holiday to Spain in your caravan? What a lovely surprise. Shame they can't treat you to another trip to Disneyworld Florida. How the mighty have fallen.
omg hes an absolute d!!ck isnt he

Tublet83

VIP Member
Aw bless, Lazy claiming to be so close to the lady who owns the party company. SHE DOESN'T EVEN FOLLOW HER!!!
View attachment 906907
That isn’t the right account, lazy does follow her. The lady that owns the business was saying she’s had so many enquires today. I don’t know how she gets any business in the first place there are no prices/services/distances etc on her website or insta page

Dragon100

Chatty Member
In a recent vlog he wanted to give Mila food, and Sarah said she's not old enough or ready. If she's now eating solids (which she really shouldn't be at her age) then it's because Chris has ignored Sarah's concerns and once again done what he wanted.
he did exactly the same with Jace.

Reactions: 11

candyland_

VIP Member
They could also get Isla to a library. A long time ago now Isla wanted to read but they didn't know what books she might like. It would be the ideal place for her to be able to explore different authors/genres and see what she likes at no cost. We have lots of books at home but still get a pile of books from the library every week for the younger ones and my 9 year old has a kindle so we do buy him books for that, but still he likes to use the library to try out new authors and look in the non fiction section for anything that interests him at the time. It saves so much money.

My 6 month old already loves story time at the library, but the problem for them would be they'd also have to take along Isla, Esme and Isabelle. Reading got me through a lot of difficult times when I was growing up and we wouldn't have been able to afford to buy as many books as I got through so the library was always special to me, so I find it especially sad to see a child who wants to read and wants to learn but just isn't given anything.
Libraries also have lots of activities on all year round.. they are usually bookable by age range and often free or a small amount like £1. I’m unsure how things are with Covid but we used to go to them all the time up until my daughter was about 10 but they had teen groups on too.

• Heart

teeniebopps

More gifting eh? Maybe someone should tell ‘Jojo Parties” to do some googling too! Those poor kids must think all this gifting is the way of the world. They are in for a huge shock in the future. All the ‘ thank you so much’ and Sarah accepts all the credit, when it is all actually gifted, but no saying “it is jojos you have to thank for it all “🤦‍♀️
Poor 16 yr old having to indulge in a gifting suited to 8- 12 year olds
Isabelle’s lower body would have clearly been led on the floor as she is too tall for the bed.

Holol457

Sarah’s been in baby and me insta thanking people for buying their tat they wanted rid of but she seemed highly delighted to say that there was a lot of people who placed orders without using the discount code and told people to remember in future (why didn’t she come on earlier though while the sale was still on to remind people or better still just set it up on the store to automatically take the discount off)

she also promoted some fidget and me products and said how they will make good Christmas presents, nice of them to wait till after the sale to promote them though.
She also said a relaunch of preorder stock on Saturday how does that work when it's been pre-ordered 🤦

• Haha