The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice yesterday that Sarah38teen had started to follow Emma UK (mattress company), I thought they're on the scrounge for a freebie.

Just seen the Radfords have received said mattress and has #Ad. Lets wait and see do the Inghams receive one.
They need warned that they previously not long ago said how amazing Simba was, they won’t like that!

Reactions: 18
Right o scheduale. Second night home they are having a sleepover.
Only thing I would want to do when getting home would be sleeping alonein my own bed for 3 months strait.
I called this a few days ago. Isla probably feels too insecure now to sleep without a sibling close by 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 25
That beany is a bleeping health hazard! How can she say with a straight face that they are a clean and hygienic family when they didn’t wash for weeks and he is STILL wearing that sweaty, smelly, disgusting beany 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Have they addressed quarantine yet?
Do you know what !
If they actually spoke of "Travelling Europe During a Global Pandemic" They would probably have gained a wee bit of respect. Even from a Non Vaccinated status if that is the case. The fact that they have failed to even mention it in the whole time, makes me dislike/hate them even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We all face daily travails. Some are serious and affect us deeply. Others are more trivial but still impact on us. I have discovered that regardless of the severity or triviality of these issues, they can all be improved to an immense degree by twelve simple words.
‘At least I am not married to either Mr or Mrs Ingram.’
Mary Poppins ain’t got tit on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No way is mila wearing a newborn babygrow and what is it with there cameras lazy said oh this camera makes everything look so small but yet when filming mila it’s oh the camera makes her look so much bigger, seriously woman sort yourself out mila is a normal sized baby, so
Many people have babies with real problems stop making tit up 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Welcome the Ingham’s home Ifam.

New content ‘snack control boxes’ again and after they’d eaten several tons of 💩 on their ‘adventure’. Rapidly followed by Creeps suggesting baby led weaning Meeeeeaaaaals on baby bel cheese. 🥧 and 🍟 will be down her throat before we can say 🎅
Next is the Seacroft witch and the deluded first born humiliating Owld Creeps. Bad as he is, no one deserves her heinous onslaught.
Wait for the 🎄 tomorrow - if you can contain yourselves that long,

Reactions: 25
They would have had to have had tests prior to getting on eurotunnel as well as I know someone who has just come back from France in a campervan and they had to have tests 2 days before boarding the shuttle

Reactions: 14
So the famous snack box's are back!! 😅😅
Spotted Chris in the telly shadow, in his boxers 😨😨
What was all that about with Chris asking Sarah to squirt tomato ketchup into his mouth, then just caught at the end of the vlog! He was obviously tickling her or something!! He must be desperate to get his end away after all those weeks in the van 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Womanly legs creepy 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
i think my eyes need bleaching after watching this. creepy really lives up to his name🤢🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
He sounded a right nightmare when things went wrong on holiday!
Added to that them all laughing at him, and the girls taking photos

• Wow
Reactions: 10
sarah bragging again about mila being in newborn clothes she seriously needs her head looking at🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I called this a few days ago. Isla probably feels too insecure now to sleep without a sibling close by 😞
yes I asked a few days ago also how long it would take.
And ok Isla is insecure, but they should not make it a fun sleepover. Then she would love to do that for ever, it should be strictly right to bed lights out. So she figure out she is just as good on her own.

Reactions: 14
Why 7 snackboxes and why does Jace have the same amount as the others?
See Esme still hasn't washed her hair. it is so greasy

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.