The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Just jumping on here really quickly to say’…
What a complete dickwad. I haven’t watched the slog as I was actually celebrating Thanksgiving - but - notice how he never made a single reference to Remembrance Sunday? He’s English, the fool. No matter how much he wants it, he will never be American, but he tries so hard it’s hysterical 😂
What’s with his use of ‘My dude’? I’ve seen it on some of his teplies. He’s from Bumfuck, Yorkshire (no offence to others, it’s a poetic turn of phrase that fits the point), not Los Angeles, California 😎
I’ve said before, they’d last five minutes in LA if that. Florida very much caters to British tourists, so I’m told, I’ve never been, but LA is a very different story, and it’s become very expensive. Still - Sarah would eventually find all her staples of manky white bread, advocadoes, mountains of grated orange cheese and enough ‘pizza’ to double her size.
We do have a vast range of healthy fruits & veggies as well as excellent inexpensive faster but healthy food, but we know they’d be straight to Wendy’s & Denny’s.
Anyway Creepy - get over it - it ain’t never gonna happen, my dude 🤣

PS: Yes, in general, many Americans appreciate a well spoken ‘British Accent’. This lot would need to hire a translator with their frail grasp of the language they were born in-toh.

Again, no disrespect to the fine people of Yorkshire, I’m sure you are more appalled than any of us to have an association via location.

Oops, I did it again 🤪 Sprouted off almost as much as Lazy!
He’s such an embarrassment. If he was my father I would be so ashamed.

Reactions: 29
It will probably depend on the treatment required. I needed treatment to bring my jaw in to alignment and they had to do it BEFORE I’d stopped growing for it to be most effective, meaning they actually had to remove some of my baby teeth to allow the adult teeth to grow in enough to be removed so they could start. Even at that though I was still one of the last of my friends to have braces. I’m in Scotland and usually as long as all your adult teeth are through they will start the treatment. 13/14 is probably a really common age to have braces here.
We do have horrendous waiting lists here in wales which probably doesn’t help

My middle daughter needs braces, she’s 14 and already she’s had four checkups cancelled and put back repeatedly for a year now and she hasn’t even been put on a waiting list yet.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
If you go to the orthodontist in a hospital for braces do you get to go in a backwards or forwards wheelchair?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I was wondering about the newborn baby Mila smell making her 'sad'. She can still use the same products on Mila. Enjoy and celebrate every milestone of your children instead of keeping them as small and dependent as possible.
The way she, and Isabelle, have pushed Mila down and say she should be relaxing, when you could see that Mila is just learning to use her little neck muscles and body, was so weird.
If the dopey tart had just stayed at home and enjoyed her baby she would not need reminders of her as a newborn. She is beyond stupid. It will be ‘interesting’ to see how the kids settle over the next few days. It I were Esme and Isabelle there would be a consignment of easy fix bolts fast tracked and fitted on their bedroom doors and bathrooms and substantial takeaways ordered (probably need to use their own money). It’s the only chance of any peace and substantial hot meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Braces, like anything NHS, are a postcode lottery, unless you're set for life, in which case, you buy a house that looks even more clinical than the average dental practice, whack sofas everywhere for the patients to wait on, and hire an orthodontist to do home visits.

61k for an injury vlog is poor. Six months ago, they were getting 50k+ for sulking around Cornwall moaning about everywhere being busy when they got up at lunchtime.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Please please can Issy stop with the open mouth fake surprise 2nd rate acting.

She’s too old for this tit.

Is she ever going to grow a pair and give the middle finger 🖕. Sarah38’s lucky they have these particular girls as I’m sure a 16 yr old boy would not be as amenable at going along with this faked crap. There’d be a lot of grunting, side eye and Hell No.

Saying that, these girls will be out in the real world in a few years and will want nothing to do with third rate daily crappy vlogging so Good Luck with Jace 😂 🖕
I often think this how different their lives would have been if they had all boys 👦

Reactions: 21
Please please can Issy stop with the open mouth fake surprise 2nd rate acting.

She’s too old for this tit.

Is she ever going to grow a pair and give the middle finger 🖕. Sarah38’s lucky they have these particular girls as I’m sure a 16 yr old boy would not be as amenable at going along with this faked crap. There’d be a lot of grunting, side eye and Hell No.

Saying that, these girls will be out in the real world in a few years and will want nothing to do with third rate daily crappy vlogging so Good Luck with Jace 😂 🖕
There was a brief clip where Izzy was backchatting creepy it was on their last Disney world trip she said something like well that’s karma for you for what you did or maybe said earlier . It was said in a rude manner and then there was that clip of her swearing etc with her friends, typical teen obvs but I don’t think Izzy is the shrinking violet portrayed in the vlog.

Reactions: 24
There was a brief clip where Izzy was backchatting creepy it was on their last Disney world trip she said something like well that’s karma for you for what you did or maybe said earlier . It was said in a rude manner and then there was that clip of her swearing etc with her friends, typical teen obvs but I don’t think Izzy is the shrinking violet portrayed in the vlog.
She's her mother's daughter in many ways , I don't fall for the fake quiet Izzy we see on screen they all wear masks , there's the Inghams we see on vlogs and there's the real scummy common as muck family behind the scenes,even Nanaar has a potty mouth
Look at Skatrina and you'll see exactly who Sharon38 really is,the posh fake accent is just when the camera is on , she's been heard shouting in a much more common accent in the previous residence

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I was wondering about the newborn baby Mila smell making her 'sad'. She can still use the same products on Mila. Enjoy and celebrate every milestone of your children instead of keeping them as small and dependent as possible.
The way she, and Isabelle, have pushed Mila down and say she should be relaxing, when you could see that Mila is just learning to use her little neck muscles and body, was so weird.
Also that baby won't have had a proper bath for 2months !!!! What baby 👶doesn't like a nice relaxing kick about in a nice warm bath before bed 🛌(well mine did ) its called routine Sarah ? There's no way she's bathed that baby in that little sink it will have been a quick wipe over with a baby wipe bet she's got terrible nappy rash ...Bet they all have really LOL 😆 after shitting in the woods 🪵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Well we are in wales and it’s certainly true here, they won’t treat until older, she was put
On the waiting list at 14 but it’s a long waiting list here. So many children I know here have braces fitted at16, you were just lucky
L
11 is far too young imo, they could possibly have baby teeth still their jaws are still moving and growing then

Reactions: 6
View attachment 888816

Remind me again, how much did the James Bond experience cost?

It says a lot when they spend £100s on an activity that most people will never get a chance to do. But it gets less views than a vlog where all they do is drive and arrive home. 🤣🤣
It really does just go to show how much the ifam refer the vlogs when they're at home. Chris going off and living his best life acting like they're all homeless is what is killing the channel.

He’s such an embarrassment. If he was my father I would be so ashamed.
If Chris Ingham was my father I'd move to Florida because I know he couldn't come and find me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Last night's vlog views shows how deranged and blinkered many of the mad ifam are ,they see nothing wrong with a sausage fingered dirty old cow shoving a camera into an injured child's face and not even comforting her when she clearly needs it,bleeping disgusting parenting .I've reported it,youtube will do nothing but these vile parents need stopped and banned
I've reported it too. Nothing will get done about it but I reported it anyway. Sarah Ingham is a bleeping abomination! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I see dad v girls birth video has more views after eight hours (310k)than Mila’s has managed in months and the day before titled ‘waters broke’ is just shy of half a million. Ouch Sarah38teen
Birth video a day ago now 503k Waters broke 2 days ago 520k - more pain for the Seacroft 🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They might of taught their miserable excuse of a sperm donator to be a man

Perfectly put.

I do wonder how the Chris/Jace relationship is going to develop as he grows up? I think it's going to be tough for Jace, tougher than the girls, and I feel really sorry for him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yesterdays pathetic flog has only 49k views after 22 hours 😜

Perfectly put.

I do wonder how the Chris/Jace relationship is going to develop as he grows up? I think it's going to be tough for Jace, tougher than the girls, and I feel really sorry for him.
Let’s hope jace grows up to be 6ft tall and gives creepy the scare of creeoys pathetic life. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.