The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris still getting ready for the day? Its almost 4pm... days over.
How did he ever do a real job.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Let’s hope jace grows up to be 6ft tall and gives creepy the scare of creeoys pathetic life. 😂
Jace will be 6ft tall and Sarah will still be saying "he's actually much smaller in real life than he looks on camera, everyone comments on how small he is. He's 25 years old but still only wears age 6-7 clothes!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Jace will be 6ft tall and Sarah will still be saying "he's actually much smaller in real life than he looks on camera, everyone comments on how small he is. He's 25 years old but still only wears age 6-7 clothes!"
Shell keep him in those manky blue & yellow foam sandals until he's in University. "My little dinky dot with his size 12 feet!*"

*obviously no offspring off Chris Garden Gnome Ingham will ever have size 12 feet...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Lazy look really really happy she is back home again. Bitching over her husband want get her christmasdecoration for her

Reactions: 19
How can sarah be annoyed at unfinished things in the house when they were away so long. Next time sort your new house then go away!!

Reactions: 35
I can’t stand that baby talking voice that she uses for Mila urghhhh! And leaving her unsupervised in front of a dvd whilst she potters about! Never leave a baby alone in a room!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Right o scheduale. Second night home they are having a sleepover.
Only thing I would want to do when getting home would be sleeping alonein my own bed for 3 months strait.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
So Sarah reads Tattle and tells Esme what she’s read then! Esme informing us that there is nothing wrong with playing with LOL dolls at her age.( I personally don’t think there is either, but it shows that Sarah reads here for sure!)

Looks like they've been shopping then for food! No quarantine?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Have they addressed quarantine yet?
How can sarah be annoyed at unfinished things in the house when they were away so long. Next time sort your new house then go away!!
Stop travelling for a while and sort out the house ,makes no sense to have barely lived there and to head away on their travels.
As for quarantine they will ignore it like they do most things

Reactions: 18
5E163D88-F5C7-419C-B409-70FAA20506ED.jpeg

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you an example of the mentality of the iFam..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Anyone else notice yesterday that Sarah38teen had started to follow Emma UK (mattress company), I thought they're on the scrounge for a freebie.

Just seen the Radfords have received said mattress and has #Ad. Lets wait and see do the Inghams receive one.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
So the famous snack box's are back!! 😅😅
Spotted Chris in the telly shadow, in his boxers 😨😨
What was all that about with Chris asking Sarah to squirt tomato ketchup into his mouth, then just caught at the end of the vlog! He was obviously tickling her or something!! He must be desperate to get his end away after all those weeks in the van 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.