The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% they were not allowed in Disney though so came straight home - as it aint first week of december yet lol, as Chris said when they went to that verdon gorge place,that they were not going to go to France till later in the trip so that confirms it for me, got into France earlier as they knew nothing was going to change with Disney entry requirements

Reactions: 31
100% they were not allowed in Disney though so came straight home - as it aint first week of december yet lol, as Chris said when they went to that verdon gorge place,that they were not going to go to France till later in the trip so that confirms it for me, got into France earlier as they knew nothing was going to change with Disney entry requirements
Maybe it was just closed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Something he and Chris have in common then 😂

disneys been fully booked quite a lot recently and even if you’ve got tickets you have to reserve days. They’ve just announced you need your booster or testing every day which there’s no way they could afford for 4 of them. I’m glad they’ve not been able to go …. If only for the other guests to not have to listen to them scream or smell them in clothes they’ve worn, slept, then worn again in

Reactions: 22
Social blade says they are making £72,000 a year max. Other Youtubers have said the actual figure is usually around half that. Then merch, ads, sponsors etc too that up.

Even £72,000 isn’t much when you consider it’s between so many of them. Even between Chris and sarah it’s not when he spent £20,000 on a van, several thousand on garden furniture and jacuzzi and then the huge mortgage.

I suspect they get a lot more free stuff and sponsorship then they let in and tell brands it’s best to not declare it and make it look organic
No brand will touch them since Creepy tried to host his n0ncefest in a Florida hotel pool. They became so toxic in terms of people not wanting any slight association with them that their management team dropped them. Because no one wanted to be managed by the same team as they were & they were in real danger of losing far bigger clients. Seriously, they have poisoned their own well that completely. This is why I'm aghast that YouTube continues to host them.

I posted a link a few threads back that looked at what various influencers could earn per Instagram post for their ads. It ranged from people like Zoella getting 25k per post for a variety of cosmetic/beauty/lifestyle and now baby brand placements to Sarah who was listed as being paid £ 250 per post. The article made a point of saying that most brands had completely dropped them and the only products she got asked to do any ads for any more were games. And not big games. Crappy kids' ap games mostly.

I don't have Instagram so I can't go and see what her average weekly post count is, but that number of posts times 250 needs to be added as income.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
There's no way they didn't not go to Disney through choice at this time of year, either money or being not being vaccinated played a part. I can't get over how much esme has changed, from not wanting to be on camera to camera hungry. Can't believe this family are still vlogging and believing they are a perfect family.

Reactions: 32
I did think it a bit out of character for the first place she went whilst breaking quarantine rules was a walk in some woods, that doesn't sound like our Lazy at all. The fist place to visit will be B&M!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If they've got 9 trees then there's 9 days sorted!

Is this what the girls have said? If so, I'm finding this slightly weird that they are still asking for LOL dolls. A friends daughter is 7 and is over LOL dolls, has been for at least a year. Maybe she's the odd one, maybe friends from school/dancing have had an influence on her and now she wants older things.

And I can't stop thinking about poor Izzy. I compare her to a second cousin in my family. When she was 16 she was going out to house parties every weekend, she met her boyfriend and they've been together for nearly 2 years now, she got a Saturday job in a shop down town. Now she's 18 she's working almost full time in the same shop and away to move out of her parents house. Does Izzy has any friends? Would they invite her to parties? Would she be allowed to leave MM without adult supervision?!
She hasn’t got that much independence

Well something went wrong in the plan as they said they would be back the first week of December…oh dear, not prepared for lockdowns and strict Covid restrictions for Disney 😬
unless shes pregnant again thats what happened last time they came home early!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I did think it a bit out of character for the first place she went whilst breaking quarantine rules was a walk in some woods, that doesn't sound like our Lazy at all. The fist place to visit will be B&M!
Maybe another baby reveal on the cards. Don’t they usually do those in the woods 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The Minghams are home and that vans back doing what it should be, delivering parcels
Feel bad for the poor worker can’t imagine the stench of the van and the squished peas on the floor
0DB7CF69-E659-4DE0-B1CA-DEC1907FFB55.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
The trousers and boots look like they are possibly from a pantomime horse costume? Perhaps that is why she is standing like she’s a horse? Who knows - she’s absolutely batshit crazy.
(here's one for the oldies among us) I was thinking more Max Wall? She certainly has the hairline and attractive gait :ROFLMAO:

download.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.