The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh christ on a bike, I had forgotten about that! We all know that n0nce and his fat enabler gets them to do these for perv views.
sorry about all the mistakes I did on this post. I wrote on my phone so autocorrect got me

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well, I was wrong. No journey home. But how they can watch their kids running around banging on about how great walking on carpet is, Isla immediately putting on an outfit she should've worn to school for World Book Day, Jace has forgotten his toys are his, and say that they've had a brilliant trip?!

Best trip ever according to Sarah?! Those kids are clearly a million times happier at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
works out the odds was really good, it is about 15 minutes of traveling and 15 minutes of at home.

they are leaving Europe?? Which continent has England changed to?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I feel so sorry for all of them the kids are so excited to be home and have all that space again. Also Esme mentioning her room is cosy they must've been freezing in that stupid van.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
The kids saying how nice the house smelt and how big the house felt - must be so nice to be away from that stench in the van and the excitement on their faces say it all about finally being home :(

Anyone else notice Jace’s seat was in the spot Mila’s seat used to be in at the start of the journey? her seat didn’t look like it was in the front of the van either or next the Jace’s so only other place it can have sat would have been where Jace’s seat was throughout and she would have been facing the direction of travel if that’s the case 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Ok so they came home via the euro tunnel in France, does this mean they are vaccinated or do they not have to be to enter Uk? If they were vaccinated then surely they’d of said, then again after all the antivax stuff they may not 🤦🏻

Reactions: 8
Chris would like to remind you that it is exactly one month until Christmas Day. Wooooohooooooooooooo.
Screenshot 2021-11-25 174542.png
Screenshot 2021-11-25 174632.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I’ve never seen a family so excited to get home after a holiday. It really proves that van life was a load of crap and deep down, they struggled with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Just watched..what a freaken over reaction!!
Sarah to her kids..* now for this one we are going to act really really excited!! Ok??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those poor long suffering children. Their arrival home was akin to injured caged creatures being released back into the wild. Simply heartbreaking........ however, the Lazy one has had a bath. Interestingly, they all commented on nice smells. Kinda confirms how the van smelled.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She definitely does. It's so sad that her mother cba to take her to dentist, any pain it'd always calpol.
The poor girl probably needs braces . Wait is that a thing in the UK ? . Sorry I live in the USA so I'm not sure how things work over there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being 16 and having to race your sister to the toilet and thinking its hilarious.
Also how long has she had them trousers on?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.