The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jace has now been moved in to Mila’s spot! Are they going to try and make out Mila is forward facing now at 4 months old.
818ADE3F-04FF-4A18-B3DE-F34A255186D0.jpeg

Lazy speaking about the kids Christmas gifts in terms of PILES!! She really does have a screw loose!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
We have all gone through Christmases where we have been short of money, there is no shame in it, you just do the best you can with what you have. Why Sarah feels the need to say Isabelles pile will be smaller as she's older, people get it, its nothing to announce. Maybe there would be no need for any explanation at all if you never made the girls piles of presents so ridiculously big in the first place. I'm still waiting to see if they do the no budget Secret Santa like they have previous years.

Reactions: 37
We have all gone through Christmases where we have been short of money, there is no shame in it, you just do the best you can with what you have. Why Sarah feels the need to say Isabelles pile will be smaller as she's older, people get it, its nothing to announce. Maybe there would be no need for any explanation at all if you never made the girls piles of presents so ridiculously big in the first place. I'm still waiting to see if they do the no budget Secret Santa like they have previous years.
Presents don’t matter it’s about the traditions. Sit and play board games and play with your kids all day when you would usually be at work. The food and movies in the evening etc. Sarah doesn’t get it, she’s all show and no substance

the ingham kids spend all day opening presents and filming that they get no time for any of that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
According to social blade they have had over two million views in the 30 days across their hundreds of vlogs, so I can't see that they would be short on cash They are most likely still making thousands a month although they have low views on their newest vlogs they still get a sizeable amount of views conpaired to most and also people still watch there older vlogs, their Dubai vlogs popped up on my feed the other week.

I started watching their blogs on the raccoons channel to not give them a view but he is just to petty for me so occasionally watch one of their blogs now.
Social blade says they are making £72,000 a year max. Other Youtubers have said the actual figure is usually around half that. Then merch, ads, sponsors etc too that up.

Even £72,000 isn’t much when you consider it’s between so many of them. Even between Chris and sarah it’s not when he spent £20,000 on a van, several thousand on garden furniture and jacuzzi and then the huge mortgage.

I suspect they get a lot more free stuff and sponsorship then they let in and tell brands it’s best to not declare it and make it look organic

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Lazy speaking about the kids Christmas gifts in terms of PILES!! She really does have a screw loose!
I think she’s in for a surprise this year - word on the street is that, far from being the less impressive sister, Katrina’s monumental piles will be a thing to behold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Social blade says they are making £72,000 a year max. Other Youtubers have said the actual figure is usually around half that. Then merch, ads, sponsors etc too that up.

Even £72,000 isn’t much when you consider it’s between so many of them. Even between Chris and sarah it’s not when he spent £20,000 on a van, several thousand on garden furniture and jacuzzi and then the huge mortgage.

I suspect they get a lot more free stuff and sponsorship then they let in and tell brands it’s best to not declare it and make it look organic
The latest, most obvious but undeclared one to me, was for Silver Spoon, where she actually made a cake from scratch. It took what was (my guess) a £2-£5k payment to get her off her arse and actually do a wholesome activity with her kids - never been done again of course, it's back to the plastic wrapped Kiplings whenever they are on offer.

• Heart
The latest, most obvious but undeclared one to me, was for Silver Spoon, where she actually made a cake from scratch. It took what was (my guess) a £2-£5k payment to get her off her arse and actually do a wholesome activity with her kids - never been done again of course, it's back to the plastic wrapped Kiplings whenever they are on offer.
Probably seems a lot to these morons, but it’s a pittance split between seven, especially when they have such a short (and rapidly shrinking) window of time to cash in, and they’re thinking they won’t need to do anything after YouTube. They’d need to be doing at least that every day to even stand a chance. The kids (and very likely Sarah) are being lied to - they’re going to find out it was all for nothing, just to stroke the egos of their insane parents, and keep the fantasy of ‘Chris DeLonge’ alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Probably seems a lot to these morons, but it’s a pittance split between seven, especially when they have such a short (and rapidly shrinking) window of time to cash in, and they’re thinking they won’t need to do anything after YouTube. They’d need to be doing at least that every day to even stand a chance. The kids (and very likely Sarah) are being lied to - they’re going to find out it was all for nothing, just to stroke the egos of their insane parents, and keep the fantasy of ‘Chris DeLonge’ alive.
There's not a chance in hell that money is getting split between 5 of them let alone the 7! The most those kids will see of it is in their Shein hauls!

Reactions: 36
There's not a chance in hell that money is getting split between 5 of them let alone the 7! The most those kids will see of it is in their Shein hauls!
Shein is quite clearly sponsoring them too. I’m telling you they are getting way more ads than they let on

Reactions: 17
They definitely want people to think that they still get sponsorship deals. The one obvious fake that sticks in my mind was when they kept banging on about their love of Tetley Tea Cold Brew in a very unnatural way... and then filmed their Tetley Tea Cold Brew bottles in a lovely montage with a load of Twinings teabags. Tetley ain't paying them to advertise Twinings however many times they say Tetley Tea Cold Brew.

Silver Spoon had a baking competition on when they decided to give up the packet mixes for five minutes so possibly trying to attract a brand deal/enter the competition rather than being paid by them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We'll soon find out about that because I have contacted Silver Spoon. I've got nothing to do today so thought why the devil not! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Did anyone catch Mark Hoppus’s Instagram story recently? I thought it was a photo of Creepy for a moment and not his beloved idol Tom!
EBFE72D5-B6F7-4D1F-BDF9-8247C09F13F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They definitely want people to think that they still get sponsorship deals. The one obvious fake that sticks in my mind was when they kept banging on about their love of Tetley Tea Cold Brew in a very unnatural way... and then filmed their Tetley Tea Cold Brew bottles in a lovely montage with a load of Twinings teabags. Tetley ain't paying them to advertise Twinings however many times they say Tetley Tea Cold Brew.

Silver Spoon had a baking competition on when they decided to give up the packet mixes for five minutes so possibly trying to attract a brand deal/enter the competition rather than being paid by them.
They are seriously thick as tit. I would bleeping love to have a look at their press packet that they send out to brands begging for sponsorship :ROFLMAO: Like I said, I've got nothing to do today, I might put together my own Ingham press pack with all their greatest press clipping, such as the noncing, baby on a beach, sell a replica baby, attempt to freeze and drown the kids in a loch. try to ruin a local kayak instructor...

• Heart
  • Haha
Nice to see they are back home and the kids can have some sort of normality as in own space etc

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.