The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Si how many days will it be before me another girls are having a sissterly sleepover cause we have not have that for soooo long.
After last years Campingtrip I think it was one night.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Si how many days will it be before me another girls are having a sissterly sleepover cause we have not have that for soooo long.
After last years Campingtrip I think it was one night.
Oh christ on a bike, I had forgotten about that! We all know that n0nce and his fat enabler gets them to do these for perv views.

Reactions: 21
That photo is what you'd get if you ordered your riding kit from Wish. And booked your model through Heifers R'Us.
1637854598190.png

1637854759525.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Jace looked so happy to be home. Sarah, take this as a sign that this is (obviously but not obvious to you) that this is his safe place. It's fine to take short holidays but dragging him here, there and everywhere for weeks on end? Not cool. Poor Mila probably wondered where the hell she was.

I don't think it matter what she get the kids for Christmas as it will all be going back to the shops in January before they even get to enjoy any of them. Hopefully Jace rips open a few of them though so they cant be returned.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I asked when they are going back to Florida, instantly blocked😂
Conscience much

Comments on insta
“Can you seriously get any prettier “
lazy replied “you’re so kind”
so many similar comments to that one

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
wow! Milking her mum now for maximum sympathy. Sarah was so so close to her mum that it was Katrina that made the ultimate sacrifice to nurse her through her illness. My sister is like that. She’s always in on all the good bits when it makes her look good to keep up appearances or she wants her kids in on something because god forbid they miss out. But, won’t get her hands dirty for all the bad bits.

Jace and Mila very similar in looks I think ,wonder if she will get made into a Shittle doll
They could just buy all the rubber Jace’s for sale on EBay and make them into Mila ticket dolls 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She thinks she's so famous because she's got a blue tick next to her name on Instagram, but she forgets once you hit 10k you can apply for a blue tick 🤣😴 the moron

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I asked when they are going back to Florida, instantly blocked😂
On her fart-sniffing post I really want to ask her, "Does an Ingham tit in the woods?" as the saying (sort of!) goes.

They film announcement videos in the woods. They film vlog intros in the woods. They (apparently) go to the toilet in the woods. Seems like the only thing they don't do in the woods is go for a nice, long walk, all together and wrapped up nice and cosy in weather appropriate clothing like 'normal' people.....oh and accompanied by their dog too. 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 30
wow! Milking her mum now for maximum sympathy. Sarah was so so close to her mum that it was Katrina that made the ultimate sacrifice to nurse her through her illness. My sister is like that. She’s always in on all the good bits when it makes her look good to keep up appearances or she wants her kids in on something because god forbid they miss out. But, won’t get her hands dirty for all the bad bits.
Absolutely this 🙌

What’s with the plinky plonky music and montage of her poor mothers cancer journey

vile cretin ( Sarah Ingham that is)
🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 28

They could just buy all the rubber Jace’s for sale on EBay and make them into Mila ticket dolls 😂
Ahhh the mother she left dying at home because vlogging her honeymoon was more important. Okay sarah

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
How long will it be till she starts moaning that Mila can't settle in her cot?
Or that they're all struggling to sleep without the white noise machine?

Also will we get to see the 'monster hardcore driving' he had to do coming back from their european tour?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
so what are the odds they have taken a few days of vlogging to not show us they have driven night and day to get home and pick up the slowly walking inside the house in tonights vlog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think they’ll play on the fact that no one knows when they came back so no one knows when their isolation will come to an end.

Also can someone please explain if they should have isolated between countries and if they didn’t isn’t this travelling illegally.

Reactions: 17
I reckon we'll see at least some of the journey home. Ferry is easy content, biggest waves ever, nobody slept all night, here's the sea, blah blah blah. My guess is that they might split it over three days. Goodbye Switzerland, Here's what you could have had, girls, as they drive past Disney, and then the ferry.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.