The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, shows how bleeping sick and twisted the iclan are!

Her talking about Xmas budgets šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Uses her skint sister as an example, Sarah you really are a bleep. It will be a spectacular fall from grace.
Yeah and duck their stupid fans for watching and supporting this tit. Idc how old they are, even a kid would realize that watching another kid being hurt/scared would be an awful thing to see. Or are their fans little sadistic freaks like the Ingrams themselves??

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Guess it workedā€¦.a littleā€¦ 42k views this morning so far. Disgusting click bate Sarah
I guess he could have been buying views overnight though, as they are now home

Reactions: 21
DISGUSTING MOTHER OF THE YEAR šŸ¤¬
ā€ You can see ermm the muscle coming out, fat like fat coming out, the little ball things, so that definitely needs checking. Theyā€™re probably gonna, ermm, Iā€™m not sure, stitch that up or somethingā€
SARAH YOU DISGUST US!
The Lazy lump was positively giddy with excitement. So bloody strange!

Reactions: 27
Congratulations @WhittlingIhopMonkey and @Kitty2020 for the title
View attachment 885514

View attachment 885729

TLDR
- Christmas will be spent at home this year, instead of going to Forest Holidays.
- Chris and Sarah took their 4 month old baby to the top of a 10,000ft mountain. Sarah could taste blood and felt unwell at the top but she had no thought of what the altitude was doing to her daughter.
- Chris went on Youtube to write a ranty post after Sarah claimed the hotels in Switzerland were all closed when in fact they were not. I bet you wish you'd had that covid jab now do you you stupid twit?
- Sarah did a segment in a vlog about what her kids are getting for Christmas. Isabelle has asked for a duvet for Christmas. Esme and Isla have apparently asked for LOL Dolls. That was the only mention poor Isla got.
- The brand new Vlogmas intro is coming. I can hardly contain my excitement. Vlgmas will also be going back to the old schedule of posting the day after filming.
- Sarah wants to go paragliding in Switzerland. Good luck to the instructor because she will fall to the ground like a lead balloon.
- Sarah has brought all the decorations to tart up Motorway Mansion.
- Chris continues to flirt with Isabelle and Sarah continues to find it entertaining.
- Sarah did a Q&A, asking questions like 'Who is Excited for Vlogmas?'. It looks like almost everyone who answered no has now been blocked.
- The Inghams may be taking a week of 'annual leave' after Christmas.
- Unsurprisingly, Chris wants another child to make it even and so they can be called 'The Ingham Family of 8'. You know what'll be next, he'll want another couple to make it 10 and double digits.

Thank you to @M_stalker for these
View attachment 885500
View attachment 885501
View attachment 885502

I thought this was stooooooooningly accurate so thank you @stewiegriffin
View attachment 885520

GrĆ¼ezi Steve. šŸ‘‹ Have you put your Christmas tree up yet? In your living room I mean, not up Sarah.šŸŽ„šŸŽ…

So honoured @thegreencow @Kitty2020

I've got my tree up Sarah.

You've got your tree up Sarah.

Thomas has his decorations up Sarah

oprah.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Oh emm geeeee! What a delight to share the glory of winning a thread title suggestion with @WhittlingIhopMonkey and an anonymous IFAM who has her tree up Sarah!

May I also wish everyone, regardless of where you are geographically located, a Happy Thanksgiving in the true spirit of being thankful for what we do have.
Massive thanks to the Tattle community for initially being a great distraction during the worst of the pandemic and now, being a fun but seriously cool place to hang out with good people who care about each other and the welfare of the unfortunate Ingham kids.

As everyone has said, last nightā€™s offering was sickening. But for that nasty creature who calls herself a mother, it was probably the highlight of the trip. Imagine that - ending on a high with a hospital visit! Sick witch.
Even at my age, my mother will still help put a bandaid on when I cut my finger - which I do way too often! I do love my good knives and enjoy chopping veggies.

So did they really have medical insurance? Is it more expensive if not vaccinated?
Do they have enough vlogs to cover their 10 days of quarantine? Do they even give a duck to pretend to follow the law?
Sheā€™ll be back in the shops having been in high infection areas and of course, no mask! šŸ˜”

Have a lovely day and thank you @thegreencow x

Edit: Yet again, great timing @WhittlingIhopMonkey xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Well something went wrong in the plan as they said they would be back the first week of Decemberā€¦oh dear, not prepared for lockdowns and strict Covid restrictions for Disney šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 37
The caption also said they asked the doctor but you see the doctor enter without a break in filming and it was never mentioned. They may have asked the initial nurse. I bet they didnā€™t tell her about YouTube though just that it was for memories

No. The cut had just been left open, no plaster, nothing wrapped around it and they were standing the the street for ten minutes talking about it and stretching her finger to get it to open wider and look worse. Itā€™s disgusting.
I would be so embarrassed filming this. Imagine what the doctor and nurse thinks? Big Lazy probably told them they are famous. šŸ™„
Nah, can't imagine that they had consent to film.

Reactions: 22
Last night's vlog views shows how deranged and blinkered many of the mad ifam are ,they see nothing wrong with a sausage fingered dirty old cow shoving a camera into an injured child's face and not even comforting her when she clearly needs it,bleeping disgusting parenting .I've reported it,youtube will do nothing but these vile parents need stopped and banned

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I am a extremely squeamish person, I have panic attacks before blood tests for myself but I would never not hold my daughter's hand if she was scared in hospital and having any kind of procedure, I would just look away not get my camera out and then let a nurse comfort her. She is a terrible mother. Also capitalizing on their child hurting themselves is child abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I am a extremely squeamish person, I have panic attacks before blood tests for myself but I would never not hold my daughter's hand if she was scared in hospital and having any kind of procedure, I would just look away not get my camera out and then let a nurse comfort her. She is a terrible mother. Also capitalizing on their child hurting themselves is child abuse.
Exactly why I've reported that vlog as child abuse ,Sarah38 is just as bad as that sweaty disgusting creature she is married to

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Who did you report it to? Youtube don't seem to care.
Youtube for all the good it will do but maybe if lots of people reported it they would do something , I'm not sure who else to report it to

Reactions: 15
Sarah was asked by someone in the Q&A thingy how much she spends on Christmas presents
Cue a long rambling monologue about how they donā€™t spend the same on each child and how ultimately itā€™s not about how much she spends but just getting the children what they like and what she thinks they will like you know like an average mum and dad ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ all I can think is the shock of a hot bath has affected her brain as Sarah you should have just ignored this question as a quick browse through your YouTube history reveals your absolutely tone deaf repulsive over spending at Christmas

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Seeing as they are now a ā€œtravelling familyā€...I wonder if their Christmas gifts will be purposeful to reflect that? Such as a kindle for Izzy?

Nope...will be loads of tat they canā€™t bring on their travels with them.

Also all the kids want is LOL dolls...they have 100s between them already. Stop teaching your children greed!!

Reactions: 33
I can't put into words what a terrible person I think Lazy is... Contorting her daughter's cut finger and making her wince, not offering any kind of maternal love or reassurance that I can see, leaving the wound open rather than bandaging it up (even some tissue paper would do!), filming every single part of the consultation including the procedure of stitching the wound up - Esme would likely have felt very vulnerable here and Lazy has exploited it for views.

I bet she was shaking with glee at the thought of putting that video up, nothing like a child's misery to get views, eh Sarah?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Lazy, please read. You will be reported. View attachment 886601
Will not happen. Despite her ā€˜bestieā€™ texting sheā€™ll say they have no one to get food in. Book a slot online and get it delivered. Sheā€™s also got 7 Christmas trees worth of tat to go and buy with the extra money they will get by filming their daughter injured. I canā€™t wait for karma or the authorities to catch up with these two

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I can't see her Instagram, what is saying about smaller xmas piles?
About no set budgets but now izzys getting older her things are alot more money but smaller so this year will look less šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.