The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth can they use an injured child as vlog content. Those are the times most families would not vlog. They are vile. But I hope Esme is ok

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So home which meant he must have driven day and night 🤬 probably trying to escape before lockdowns. We know they were still in Switzerland Sunday but watch them try say been back 10days and finished isolating while she's in b&m tomorrow 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 37
So home which meant he must have driven day and night 🤬 probably trying to escape before lockdowns. We know they were still in Switzerland Sunday but watch them try say been back 10days and finished isolating while she's in b&m tomorrow 🤬
I'm sure they can be reported

Reactions: 27
Watching jace who looks clean for once so happy to see his bedroom tonight is just sad All he wants is space and his own stuff Of course its cute he's excited shouldn't that tell her something?
Fact just had baths and jaces reactions and time sees posting and when in Switzerland proves just home so shouldn't be out till next weekend I would say 8am Lazy will be at B&M but this is lazy she will still be there thou just as it closes 🤬

Reactions: 29
Pure clickbait!!!!

If the travelling clampits actually owned a first aid box, they've been to sort that out!!

I'm sorry, but there wasn't tendon problems so steristrips and a good bandage would've made Esme's little cut all good.

Very apparent they don't have a first aid kit!!!!!

Very worrying - I actually still have one in car from my 4 were kids.

Reactions: 23
'It might not even need medical attention we just came to be safe' NO SARAH you came in the hope it might get you a few more views. You may be large but we can still see right through you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So lovely to see Jace having the space to run about in his own room! He looks so much happier

Reactions: 32
Pure clickbait!!!!

If the travelling clampits actually owned a first aid box, they've been to sort that out!!

I'm sorry, but there wasn't tendon problems so steristrips and a good bandage would've made Esme's little cut all good.

Very apparent they don't have a first aid kit!!!!!

Very worrying - I actually still have one in car from my 4 were kids.
could have been though, my own cut was so tiny I got steri stripped and sent home first time, it didn’t bleed much either but I couldn’t move it properly and the cut kept opening like esme 1 days later I couldn’t bend my finger at all got sent straight to Chester hospital and was under the knife 2 days later.
I had a very deep ache inside my finger too. Had a big arm splint and 27 stitches in my finger later to sort it all out, all that for a tiny cut.

I do agree about them not having a first aid kit though, I’ve several in the house and I always carry one in a rucksack when we go out anyway or in the car

Reactions: 14
He's iddy biddy don't you know.
Is it normal to put potty trained children in a baby grow? My children moved to pyjamas once they didn't wear nappies.
No the dirty witch must have scrounged around looking for something for him to wear. Little lad's love their jarmies.

Reactions: 15
When you have to do stories with lies about why the kids will have smaller xmas piles and you realise that means less B&M tat has it suddenly clicked for her it's over
I can't see her Instagram, what is saying about smaller xmas piles?

Reactions: 9
I can't see her Instagram, what is saying about smaller xmas piles?
Saying she doesn't have a set amount for each child etc. If isabelle has something at 100quid and isla has something at 10quid she doesn't then buy isla something for 90 to make them equal. Big piles ,small piles it all depends on what they can afford at the time 🙄 All the usual shite she spouts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I see dad v girls birth video has more views after eight hours (310k)than Mila’s has managed in months and the day before titled ‘waters broke’ is just shy of half a million. Ouch Sarah38teen

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Filming in hospital is one thing, but to not hold her daughters hand while she had it sticted is absolutely disgusting. Vile woman!.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
How on earth can they use an injured child as vlog content. Those are the times most families would not vlog. They are vile. But I hope Esme is ok
No sorry. Many families might be a lot more sophisticated and less obvious in their way of going about it but ALL family vloggers exploit their kids ALL the time. Triumphs and tragedies alike - nothing is allowed to be private if it'll bring in the views and nothing brings in the views like an ill or injured kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I do hope that the clickbait doesn't work, they are on 18k at the moment. It will be an interesting one to see if it increases a lot tomorrow.
I think that youtube should put a bleeping stop to these family channels now. YT are indirectly encouraging this kind of abuse by allowing it to be put on their platform. I mean FFS the NURSE had to hold the child's hand because the "mother" was too busy filming. Imagine being so utterly without love or concern for your child that you would actively film them to make money off of the footage. There is a special place in hell for anyone that condones this tit.
I was going to post something about all this once I got through the next 3 pages, but you said everything I wanted to say!!! I completely agree. She is no “mother”!!

Reactions: 19
Guess it worked….a little… 42k views this morning so far. Disgusting click bate Sarah

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I'm incredibly accident prone and have had a fair few a&e trips, but if someone was filming me I'd shove the camera up there with the Christmas tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Guess it worked….a little… 42k views this morning so far. Disgusting click bate Sarah
Yep, shows how bleeping sick and twisted the iclan are!

Her talking about Xmas budgets 🤦🏼‍♀️ Uses her skint sister as an example, Sarah you really are a bleep. It will be a spectacular fall from grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.