The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah really is just an out and out witch, isn’t she?
Even outside the hospital with her injured and clearly scared child, she couldn’t resist having a dig. Saying Esme cut herself cutting an apple ‘because she can’t just bite it like a normal person’.
So nasty all the time.
If the shoe was on the other foot, or one of the ifam said ‘why can’t you say raspberry like a normal person?’ Sarah would go absolutely batshit.
I’m so confused which story is correct Sarah saying she cut her finger cutting a Apple can’t she eat apple like normal ppl and esme says to dr I was cutting apple for my sister hmmmm which is it Sarah 😡 also shouldn’t you be holding your child’s hand whilst she’s having stitches not the nurse put that damm camera down and show so love to your child you selfish women !!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Where are they? We know not home yet but lazy has just got out a bath?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Late to the new thread party and just catching up but...

"cutting up an apple because you can't bite it like a normal person"
then
"cutting an apple for my sister"
but
a cut on a finger like that means that she's been cutting an apple down whilst holding it in her hand... NOT ON A CHOPPING BOARD. What the actual...?????

Right - I'm off to read the thread now

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Are they home? Looks like it from Sarah's insta stories?
That's what confused me really can't be orless drove non stop as James bond was Saturday so hospital would have been Sunday at least so can't have made it that quick 🤷‍♀️

Trying to make excuses already while the Xmas piles will be small this year 🤣 just admit it you have ruined everything 🤣 sad thing is Xmas isn't even about the presents but they don't do any of the special things

Reactions: 21
Cutting the apple and not just biting into it, cutting the apple because it's so expensive and needs to be shared with others.. Make your own minds up.

Reactions: 21
Their previous hospital videos have got around 2 million views. Whoops! What a fall from grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When you have to do stories with lies about why the kids will have smaller xmas piles and you realise that means less B&M tat has it suddenly clicked for her it's over

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cutting the apple and not just biting into it, cutting the apple because it's so expensive and needs to be shared with others.. Make your own minds up.
It reminds me with a quite neglected girl I used to be friends with, I slept at her house and we had to make our own breakfast at 9ish years old because her parents were in bed until mid day. She’s cut herself slicing an apple when Chris and Sarah should’ve been around to help them prepare their breakfast.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I can't quote for some reason (new thread maybe) but someone on the previous thread mentioned watching the ABC programme on the turpin children and thinking of the minghams and I also watched this and thought exactly the same. Obviously not to that extreme but the similarities were there - homeschooling, the kids not having any contact with anybody outside, the young girl who rescued her siblings had stunted vocabulary like isabelle,poor hygiene etc. Very sad to watch!:cry:. On a lighter note, that turpin father should have been locked away years ago for crimes against hairstyles!👱
I said the exact same thing to my partner! We know it's not as extreme but there are also so many similarities.
I watched another documentary about them tonight and one of the professionals mentioned homeschooling to hide things and disconnect from society. It's all just so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Glad esme ok, thought it was despicable her mother filming her in the hospital and I also thought it was odd that she barely let esme speak for herself, really loves the sound of her voice doesn’t she.

that finger did need checking out though, I had an even smaller cut than that in the same finger in the same place and it turned out I’d severed a nerve and a tendon, over the next two days it became very hard to bend. I had surgery two days after that to fix it
If I was a professional doing that assessment, a lot of alarm bells would be ringing for me!! A woman who won’t let her child speak, and filming all of what was being said

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If I was a professional doing that assessment, a lot of alarm bells would be ringing for me!! A woman who won’t let her child speak, and filming all of what was being said

This! I can't believe (well I can) that any parent would ask if they could film their child receiving medical help.

Massive red flags in tonight's vlog, watching a nurse holding her hand broke my heart.

They are home!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This! I can't believe (well I can) that any parent would ask if they could film their child receiving medical help.

Massive red flags in tonight's vlog, watching a nurse holding her hand broke my heart.
And Sarah giving the doctor medical advice. Imaginr, Esme is 12 years of age. Why is she holding hands with a nurse / stranger; when her own mother is there to comfort her if she is anxious!!

So bizzare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.