The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny, but you would think first thing in the morning, the shower block would be pretty busy. Funny how every shower block they went to on this trip was empty. Funny how a 30 minute detour stops you going where you had planned. Try getting up before mid afternoon then lazy. Has anyone seen the girl on TikTok that keeps her baby up until 1am so she sleeps until 1pm? She defended herself by saying the baby follows her sleep pattern and she doesn't want to be up at 7am. Who does that remind you of? Jace still up running around at nearly midnight??? This family are bizarre.

• Wow
Reactions: 61
They should of taken that day off vlogging it wasn’t vlog worthy content. Obviously accidents do happen but it is totally wrong to film it and dramatise it all and upload it online For the world to see.
Also both Chris and Sarah kept making esme feel really bad Cos they couldn’t do what they wanted to do but Sarah said they were in the hospital for 30 mins which let’s face it isn’t long at all compared to here in the Uk (4 weeks ago I had a 2.5 hr wait for an ambulance, then when I got to hospital I had to wait 2 hours in the ambulance before I could even get into a&e then I didn’t get seen for 8 hours when I was in a&e and that’s not me criticising our local a&e and ambulance service they are in crisis and struggling and doing everything they can and I respect them all so much) anyway then they started driving and it was dark so they must of been pratting around all day and didn’t even start the day till really late so wouldn’t of had time anyway, then Chris got lost twice Cos he obviously researched things so much and plans his journey well … not! And then to top it all off when they finally did find where they wanted to go the road was shut so it was a totally pointless exercise … but being cretins they are they blame esme for her accident and make her feel bad! Absolutely fantastic parents!
I wish they would just accept their own responsibilities.
Also Sarah was so jolly and the happiest she’s been in a long time when she took esme hospital … it’s just wrong and vile.
The day off? The day off?! This is ingham bread and butter. If I thought any less of them id have been thinking they cut her themselves. They fooking love injury vlogs £££££

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Glad esme ok, thought it was despicable her mother filming her in the hospital and I also thought it was odd that she barely let esme speak for herself, really loves the sound of her voice doesn’t she.

that finger did need checking out though, I had an even smaller cut than that in the same finger in the same place and it turned out I’d severed a nerve and a tendon, over the next two days it became very hard to bend. I had surgery two days after that to fix it
I wondered about that because Esme said it was painful but felt numb. I wouldn't be surprised if she has damaged the nerve. Bless her. I hope Sarah was more compassionate off screen than she was on. Nobody needed to see that. She should not have filmed it. Anything for a few extra views but eh Sarah. I've never known such a hard faced, heartless, selfish mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Funny, but you would think first thing in the morning, the shower block would be pretty busy. Funny how every shower block they went to on this trip was empty. Funny how a 30 minute detour stops you going where you had planned. Try getting up before mid afternoon then lazy. Has anyone seen the girl on TikTok that keeps her baby up until 1am so she sleeps until 1pm? She defended herself by saying the baby follows her sleep pattern and she doesn't want to be up at 7am. Who does that remind you of? Jace still up running around at nearly midnight??? This family are bizarre.
That woman is weird....she defended comments about when the baby goes to school saying she has a older one who adjusted back to normal schedule fine.....but that begs the question who they hell gets that kid up and takes her to school if she in bed till 1pm

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m not convinced the doctor/nurse did know that Sarah was filming (despite them saying they did). The camera angle made it look like it was done so it wasn’t very obvious 🤔
The caption also said they asked the doctor but you see the doctor enter without a break in filming and it was never mentioned. They may have asked the initial nurse. I bet they didn’t tell her about YouTube though just that it was for memories

Saw somebody mention that they didn't cover Esme's cut on the other thread... Any sign of a first aid kit at all? With the total lack of gloves, one pair of shoes, etc. I wondered if they'd bothered with things like a first aid kit.
No. The cut had just been left open, no plaster, nothing wrapped around it and they were standing the the street for ten minutes talking about it and stretching her finger to get it to open wider and look worse. It’s disgusting.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Wonder what way will they be coming home? Poor kids stuck in the van for the majority of the time. I guess that's nothing new!

Reactions: 12
Sarah really is just an out and out witch, isn’t she?
Even outside the hospital with her injured and clearly scared child, she couldn’t resist having a dig. Saying Esme cut herself cutting an apple ‘because she can’t just bite it like a normal person’.
So nasty all the time.
If the shoe was on the other foot, or one of the ifam said ‘why can’t you say raspberry like a normal person?’ Sarah would go absolutely batshit.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they did it on purpose For the views they would do anything

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lmao Sarah trying to use big words in the hospital to try and be smart 🤣🤣 I’d give up love!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
To be honest the fact they have got this far without a hospital visit is a miracle. They constantly play with danger, lucky for them it was only a cut finger and not worse considering they are so slap dash with safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
To be honest the fact they have got this far without a hospital visit is a miracle. They constantly play with danger, lucky for them it was only a cut finger and not worse considering they are so slap dash with safety.
The thrill she gets from her children going to hospital 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
. The cut had just been left open, no plaster, nothing wrapped around it and they were standing the the street for ten minutes talking about it and stretching her finger to get it to open wider and look worse. It’s disgusting.
ffs 🤬 I take my first aid kit everywhere with me. i bet they don’t even know basic first aid.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There’s no way that doctor or nurse knew they were being filmed for YouTube. Those parents absolutely disgust me. Esme hurts herself, they see pound signs.

I was absolutely agog at her banging her gums outside the hospital while Esme was standing there shaking. My kids have had their fair share of accidents, the youngest is particularly clumsy, however I’ve never fanny arsed around in a hospital car park. In fact I might have called my husband a selfish bastard for having a swig of water before he got out the car when I was waiting with our son who‘d dislocated his shoulder 😳.

Poor Esme, her mother was too busy with the camera, putting on her best telephone voice, to give her any comfort or reassurance and that other lump of flesh who is meant to be a parent couldn’t be relied upon either. I feel so sorry for the kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So the first 10 days of Vlogmas will be them
self-isolating I presume! Unless they’re already back of course

Reactions: 21
I just watched the bit where lazy is showing the finger. I’m not watching any further.

if that was my finger I would have slapped a load of antibacterial hand gel on it to clean it, screamed a bit and then slapped a plaster on. Jobs a good’un. I cut myself on glass recently and did just this. It’s healed nicely. Any deeper and it would have been a&e.

however, I am an adult who doesnt fancy a 5+hour wait in a&e for stitching. And if it was one of my kids I would have taken them. And not filmed them. I saw a post on fb this morning about someone’s kiddy being taken ill in the night, quite seriously, and blue lighted to hospital and they took photos of the kid in the ambulance 🤷‍♀️ And shared them. Why? I don’t get it. I took pics of my daughter having an ecg the other week (from an angle that covered her modesty) Just for evidence if the school asked for proof because the school are arseholes like that if a kid is off. The hospital gave me a letter at the end so I didn’t need the pics so deleted them without showing everyone.

Reactions: 25
AN ACCIDENT PUT ESMÉ IN THE HOSPITAL IN SWITZERLAND..

Footage of the scenery around the DPD van. Drone shots of the local town. For Creepy there's nothing like getting out of his van in the morning and seeing the tallest freefall waterfall in Switzerland outside his door. I don't know about you, Tattlers, but on a cold winter's day I like to get up, put on my warm dressing gown, get a cup of tea and watch telly in my lovely warm living room before work. I couldn't think of anything worse than waking up freezing cold to look at a waterfall that isn't really a waterfall at the moment.

Lazy and Jace are at the toilet block looking for a bath. She tells Jace to wait by a cubicle whilst she goes to look for it. The 'bath' is nothing more than a glorified sink so after weeks of washing in the DPD van sink, Jace will feel right at home. Lazy fills the 'bath'. Jace is chatting away in the background. He's been having to have showers until now. After the bath, Lazy tells us they've been talking about Christmas and advertises his Instagram gifted top. His hair needs to be dried and brushed so Isabelle is going to babysit him whilst Lazy goes and has a shower.

Isla has just got out of the shower. She fell because the shower was so strong. She brushes her hair whilst telling us she and Esme are going to the park. Creepy is also in the shower so Lazy calls out to Babe that she has the hair brush. Sharing a hairbrush, how chavtastically gross. The best thing about being on the campsite for Lazy is by far the spacious showers. She laughs about the van and Esme's sliders. She tells us she'll never get used to the view. They've all had showers or baths and are checking out in an hour. Isabelle is babysitting Jace and Mila at the van. There is one more stop before heading home.

The Inghams have made a detour to the hospital because Esme has cut her finger whilst cutting an apple. Lazy is giddy and trying to hide her excitement at this glorious clickbait. Lazy asks Esme why she doesn't just bite into the apple like "normal people" do. Esme says she likes to check there's no worms in it. Oh sweetie, finding a worm in your apple is the least of your concerns whilst sharing a van with your disease ridden parents. It didn't hurt at first, she saw all the skin and then she started crying. Lazy shows us the cut, poking, prodding it and zooming in so we can see the fat.

Esme and Lazy are checked in and waiting to see a nurse. Lazy thinks it will just need gluing. After seeing the nurse it's determined that she's unsure if anything need doing with it, maybe one stitch. It's started to heal in the last half hour. Lazy think they'll stitch it.

Esme and Lazy are now in a room waiting for the doctor. Lazy asks her daughter "what are your bets on?". What are your bets on? WHAT ARE YOUR BETS ON? Lazy if you ever find me injured by the side of the road or whatever, please just leave me to die. I'd rather face take the ultimate fate that take your medical advice. Lazy tells us the doors slide open and it's cool.

The nurse comes in and Lazy introduces herself and Esme. There is a note onscreen saying they got permission to film. Priorities. Esme explains what happened. Brain Surgeon Lazy tells the nurse she's unsure if it needs stitching or gluing. Esme says the finger doesn't hurt now and Lazy tells the nurse the bleeding stopped quickly. The doctor has a lot of patients but will be there asap.

Creepy The doctor has arrived and asks Esme what happened. The doctor asks where they're from. Lazy decides not to say Seacroft and instead tells him England. The doctor determine Esme needs a stitch and Lazy tells him his English is good when he asks. She tells Esme to look at the nurse's socks. Then she tells Esme she'll need an injection of anaesthetic to numb the finger. The doctor says they'll see.

Lazy sounds thrilled at the sound of Esme having stitches. Esme asks if it'll hurt but Lazy doesn't think so. The doctor doesn't want to give the anaesthetic because it may hurt as much as the stitch and there's no point if she only needs one stitch. Esme doesn't want the anaesthetic. Lazy give us "one last peek" at the injury and says the doctor told them they did the right thing bringing Esme in. Esme says she's never cutting an apple again. Music plays as the doctor stitches the wound. I should point out that the NURSE is the one holding Esme's hand whilst Mother of the Year films.

Esme says it was painful when the doctor put the needle in and Lazy laughs. The finger is bandaged up in the next shot and Lazy has got some spare bandages. The doctor shows Esme a Mr Bean clip on his phone from the episode where he's a surgeon.

The Inghams are back at the van Lazy praises the staff. The doctor told her to get his best side. She tells us all about the Mr Bean clip whilst Jace is screeching her name. She turns around, says he loves Mr Bean and then carries on talking whilst he's still calling for her. Jace and Mila have caused chaos in 30 minutes and are out of their car seats. Everyone's car seats need to be fixed back in and they need to get back on the road.

Driving footage. Shot of Obernofen Castle. In the next shot they're in a queue to get on a train with other cars because Creepy took a wrong turn. In the clip after that they're in front of a no entry barrier because Creepy didn't know the road was closed. They've come all this way for nothing.

It's been a long day thanks to Esme. Esme apologises but Lazy tells her not to. They were driving to "glacier, amazing lake" but they kept getting lost. Due to heavy snow being forecast the road is closed. The map said it was a 1 hour and 40 minute trek so for them it would've been 2 1/2 hours. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't going to be -2 tomorrow. Lazy doesn't think it would be fair on Jace or Mila. But it was ok to drag them 10,000ft up a mountain? They've decided to head home.

Creepy says the glacier will have to wait until the summer. It will look better in the summer in lush greenness and so he can take a "wild swim" in it. Now it's time to take the mammoth journey home. Everyone is almost asleep. The plans went kaput and it wasn't meant to be.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-11-24 191245.png
Screenshot 2021-11-24 190531.png
Screenshot 2021-11-24 190656.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’ve … sorry, Iv had to take my kid to a&e before and I was so upset and distraught for my child being hurt (obviously kept calm in front of the little one). Everything was fine, but the last thing on my mind was filming it. And then to share it as prime vlog content… What is wrong with them 😳

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Where’s that rant from the other day about medical history/vaccination status being no one else’s business but theirs? Funny how that’s not extended to their kids isn‘t it, really?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.