The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glacier/lakes are cool and all that but I think ending the trip with a visit to a closed road is the perfect conclusion to nearly two months of litcherally everything being closed. Here's hoping that the ferry back is closed and 'Europe' can keep them.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Absolutely giddy about needing one stitch because not only is it content now, but in a weeks time Esme will need to go get it out and they can click bait that too!

I can’t watch this one. Sliced my finger with a knife a few years back and the thought of something similar still makes me feel uncomfortable!

Reactions: 25
I do hope that the clickbait doesn't work, they are on 18k at the moment. It will be an interesting one to see if it increases a lot tomorrow.
I think that youtube should put a bleeping stop to these family channels now. YT are indirectly encouraging this kind of abuse by allowing it to be put on their platform. I mean FFS the NURSE had to hold the child's hand because the "mother" was too busy filming. Imagine being so utterly without love or concern for your child that you would actively film them to make money off of the footage. There is a special place in hell for anyone that condones this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
They've disgusted me for a long long time but tonight takes the frigging biscuit,for fucksake Sarah38 put down the camera and be a mother ,care and comfort your child who must have been in pain.You are not normal Lazy you sounded so excited in that hospital ,far happier than you have sounded recently .

Reactions: 42
Just thought I'd bring these over to the new thread 😆😆
Here are somethings to think about once home Sarah and Chris!

1) Haircuts for yourself, the girls and Jace, also dental check ups! 💇‍♀️🦷
2) Think about getting at least Isla into school, Jace and Mila to playgroup, out of school activities for all the girls🏫
3) Jace eye appointments, Mila vaccinations etc👁👁
Tattlers, feel free to add to the list!! 📜🖋🖋📜

Attachments

Reactions: 24
The nurse holding her hand!
Sarah can't claim she was sat away because she's squimish as she happily prodded it for the camera.
She can't claim the nurse offered as surely any parent would have said i want to support them.

I have to agree that the nurse and doctor we're amazing with them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
"It might not need nothing doing to it"
The doctor spoke better English than Sarah and it wasn't his first language. No wonder he had to ask them where they were from.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Just thought I'd bring these over to the new thread 😆😆
Here are somethings to think about once home Sarah and Chris!

1) Haircuts for yourself, the girls and Jace, also dental check ups! 💇‍♀️🦷
2) Think about getting at least Isla into school, Jace and Mila to playgroup, out of school activities for all the girls🏫
3) Jace eye appointments, Mila vaccinations etc👁👁
Tattlers, feel free to add to the list!! 📜🖋🖋📜
4) to get off YouTube!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And it turned out Esme was cutting it for her sister anyway she told the doctor. So stop lying sarah.
Yeah cutting it for her sister because lazy is too lazy to do it for her own kid as She always has that blasted baby surgically attached to her 🙄

Reactions: 19
All I see when Creepy wearing that sodding beanie is...

Screenshot 2021-11-23 00.11.31.png
1637789939032.png

Making memories... chasing dreams... living our best life...

In reality, it's just Mardy Cow of the Year Awards with Lazy - what an absolute nightmare she must be when she's in one of her moods. On holiday:

Screenshot 2021-11-23 00.19.50.png
Screenshot 2021-11-23 22.02.09.png

Screenshot 2021-11-23 22.06.09.png
Screenshot 2021-11-23 22.13.43.png

Screenshot 2021-11-23 22.21.45.png
Screenshot 2021-11-23 22.27.04.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I can't even see any negative comments on there tonight. Are they deleting or are people really not seeing anything wrong?
She is such a tit mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
When your child is in pain or upset, as a parent it hurts you too. You are there for them, holding them , trying to keep them safe and calm.

unless you’re sarah bleeping ingham, cold hearted, money grabbing, selfish prick who only cares about likes and views. I know you read here you pathetic excuse for a mother, you actually make me sick. You are vile and not worth the tit on my shoe.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Loose some weight before having another kid please!
It’s common sense!!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I've not caught up on vlogs or the threads but once again all I have to say is please buy the kids Wellys and proper warm coats!!!!!

Reactions: 16
She probably had to use a knife for the apple as they have incorrect bites due to needing braces and probably can't bite the apple properly

Reactions: 22
Wow there are no words for tonight's vlog. This is the happiest I've seen Sarah in a long time. She was nearly giddy with excitement. Absolutely disgusting go film her child like this. Esme was probably close to tears but mother of the year sat in the corner recording her instead of giving her some privacy. I hope Esme gets her wages for her part in this vlog tonight.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.