The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she’d stop going on about how massive the rooms are as well as how small her kids are! Perhaps they are just far away Sarah?!
The room isn't as big as she makes out. We all saw the plans and measurements. She has a serious obsession with sizes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How old is Isla 9 ? I would not accept those table manners from a four year old ( not her fault)
Sarah !!! Never cooked a whole Chicken WTF
Oh and P.S Jace still in pull up's STOP telling porky pies please is cringe !
I fully agree that Isla's table manner are terrible. She shouldn't be eating a roast dinner with her hands. She had gravy all over her face. That child has regressed to a 4 year old.
It is certainly not her fault at all. It is her lazy, selfish parents fault.
Even Jace should have had his Yorkshire pudding cut up and been encouraged to use a fork.
I was eating properly with a knife and fork at the age of 2 but then I've always been fiercely independent. I also had a mother who taught me life skills from an early age.
You have to put the effort in Sarah. Your children also won't toilet train themselves. Jace was practically toilet trained because he's a clever kid but it was obviously too much work for you especially when you don't get out of bed until nearly midday.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Revolting! It is not cute seeing a child with bad table manners, it is nasty and reflects very poorly on the parents. But this is the Ingham parents, who encourage bad behaviour for clicks. No wonder they have a reputation as the chavviest family on youtube

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Wish she’d stop going on about how massive the rooms are as well as how small her kids are! Perhaps they are just far away Sarah?!
I think their house is awful
Bare, echoing and sterile it’s def not a homely home
And did she say she wasn’t having/ couldn’t fit a tree in the hall 🤷‍♀️ It’s massive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
See the comment on them isolating has been removed.. whats up lazy, guilty of breaking the rules 😷🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Revolting! It is not cute seeing a child with bad table manners, it is nasty and reflects very poorly on the parents. But this is the Ingham parents, who encourage bad behaviour for clicks. No wonder they have a reputation as the chavviest family on youtube
You hit the nail on the head. Also think Sarah still wants to keep her children like babies who will be dependent on her forever. She wants to keep control over them.
After all, once, or if, her kids ever grow up and all leave home then what is she left with?
A creep of a husband who she can't stand.

Reactions: 29
Or maybe a delivery? I’d like to see them vlogging doing the PCRs and getting the results on days 2 and 8. Influence something positive and do the right responsible thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi just wondering if Asda was on Insta or were they spotted?
I thought they got someone to pick their online order up for them and put it in the house/fridge for when they got home 🤷‍♀️ Wasn’t she messaging someone thanking them for doing shopping for them ?

Reactions: 9
Or maybe a delivery? I’d like to see them vlogging doing the PCRs and getting the results on days 2 and 8. Influence something positive and do the right responsible thing.
Maybe the food was in the freezer? They should do PCRs though

Reactions: 5
Maybe the food was in the freezer? They should do PCRs though
We went away did our PCR Sunday sent it off Monday and got our results Tuesday so that could be why they were out and about if they were shopping 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think you have to do 2 though…or maybe that’s just unvaccinated
We went away did our PCR Sunday sent it off Monday and got our results Tuesday so that could be why they were out and about if they were shopping 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Just catching up on the comment section under their videos, and wondered if anyone saw last night- it was pointed out that the UK is part of Europe still- only for the Inghams
To reply 'not anymore it isn't!'

I genuinely worry for those children and their education... you have just spent 9 weeks travelling 'mainland' Europe, surely, surely you have some geographical knowledge?

Sorry if this has already been posted about, but I am aghast!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I've reported them too,the more people that do the better,why should they get away with it ?
No doubt if any one of them got Covid they'd be pretty quick to blame anyone other than themselves - it would be interesting, to say the least!

Reactions: 21
Just catching up on the comment section under their videos, and wondered if anyone saw last night- it was pointed out that the UK is part of Europe still- only for the Inghams
To reply 'not anymore it isn't!'

I genuinely worry for those children and their education... you have just spent 9 weeks travelling 'mainland' Europe, surely, surely you have some geographical knowledge?

Sorry if this has already been posted about, but I am aghast!
Yep still part of Europe 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.