The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Isla 9 ? I would not accept those table manners from a four year old ( not her fault)
Sarah !!! Never cooked a whole Chicken WTF
Oh and P.S Jace still in pull up's STOP telling porky pies please is cringe !

• Wow
Reactions: 40
She's never allowed in the garage, I wonder what he's hiding in there...

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Wish she’d stop going on about how massive the rooms are as well as how small her kids are! Perhaps they are just far away Sarah?!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
don't think him having long hair is an issue, if he likes it long its fine
Are we saying that Young Einstein has moved on from providing dynamic risk assessments around the house, to understanding the role of sex and gender in childhood development?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The way they were all eating with hands OMG - seriously and not once told use your knife and fork

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Lol gotta laugh I know it's a coincidence but think was on the last post that was saying its funny how this new covid is literally going from place to place they have visited with the graph they showed and will soon see
how bad it is as will be here as soon as back and low and behold 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why 7 snackboxes and why does Jace have the same amount as the others?
See Esme still hasn't washed her hair. it is so greasy
Why did she say they had to make the snack boxes last all day then seem had a humongous bag of popcorn for the ‘sleepover!’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My first place was a small flat but it was so cosy I sometimes miss it, there are advantages it’s always warm, quick to clean you can’t accumulate junk so you’re savvy about what you bring in. There is nothing like arriving home to a warm cosy home when the British winter hits. I can’t imagine living in that office building it’s so clinical and soulless if rather go back to the uni flat than live in pylon palace.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.