The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t wish to be a ‘ killjoy’ but many Yorkshire folk will eat Yorkshire puddings, off their cooked meal, with their hands, it’s a done thing up here. Eating them with a knife and fork is also acceptable though 🥴😉

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Or maybe a delivery? I’d like to see them vlogging doing the PCRs and getting the results on days 2 and 8. Influence something positive and do the right responsible thing.
U don't think you can get the pre cooked chicken on an online order

Reactions: 8
I don’t wish to be a ‘ killjoy’ but many Yorkshire folk will eat Yorkshire puddings, off their cooked meal, with their hands, it’s a done thing up here. Eating them with a knife and fork is also acceptable though 🥴😉
I always make a spare one to eat straight out of the tin while I'm dishing up 😂😂

Us Yorkshire folk can be a bit common. This bunch do take it to the extreme though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I had something shipped from the UK (to Germany) by normal post ... it was just an envelope but it took 7 (!!!!) Weeks. So good luck with them wankets
I think they are stock from last year that did not arrive in time so they are using for this year

• Wow
Reactions: 8
CHRISTMAS ARRIVED IN OUR HOUSE!

Did it ever leave the house? Lazy has been banging on about it since January.

Music plays to various shots of the kitchen. Today is the day Isabelle has waited for because she's about to make an iced coffee. Unfortunately they have no coffee. Lazy tells us Mila has been cute this morning rolling over by herself. Creepy is leaning over her saying he loves her too whenever she makes a noise. Mila finds it easier to roll over onto her right side. Isn't it her left hip that's affected? Creepy sings as Mila rolls over. Her arm is stuck so Lazy helps her a bit.

Lazy hakes her boobs and sings Jingle Bell Rock and tells Creepy to get the tree out of the garage. Creepy comes up with some sort of rap and Lazy falls onto the floor screech laughing.

It's 3pm and Jace is watching summertime cartoons. Everyone is upstairs, Mila doesn't like Lazy's Christmas songs and Creepy is still getting ready for the day. The Christmas decorations are still in the garage. Lazy says they've been home for days and they don't have the tree up. Creepy comes downstairs and Lazy hears him sniffing. She tells him to take Mila or go and get the Christmas decorations out of the garage. He goes to take Mila but foghorn screeches at him not to because he knows she can't get to the Christmas stuff as he told her.

Lazy goes into the living room looking for Jace, who is hiding down the side of the footrest. Isla has left her a note on the sofa saying she did some handprints so that Lazy always has her DNA. She tells Jace she doesn't want to watch summer programs as she wants to watch Christmas movies. The sofa can't stay where it is because it doesn't look right. She attempts to push the sofa into the corner, but to no avail. She decides to have a little nap whilst faceplanting the carpet. Eventually she drags herself over to the camera and breathlessly says she can't do it. She saw it as a nice montage of her moving things into place but she can't do it. She can only move the sofa with her head. She screams into the carpet for someone to come and help her before she throws a paddy.

Creepy goes out to the garage. In the living room Lay has managed to move everything over to the left side of the room but has no idea where it will go. Creepy helped her move the log burner and sofa. Isla is entertaining Mila. Lazy says it will look nice and warm with the Christmas tree and curtains. She tells Isla not to let Mila get her lollypop. Jace comes over to show us his lollypop. Lazy isn't sure what installing the log burner entails but knows it involves having a big flume thing going up into the chimney. The carpet underneath needs replacing with tiles. Creepy is optimistic it will be done before Christmas but Lazy isn't so sure. So he expects people to bow down t his every command? He's in the garage at the moment. Lazy ordered some lights for the upstairs landing but now wants them in the living room window; she'll also get a couple more boxes for the playroom and landing because she wants it to be "symmetricalism". She cant have lights on the right, in the middle but not on the left.

Esme has come to help Lazy with the lights. By 'help', I mean Lazy is sat on the sofa filming whilst Esme unravels the light. Creepy puts the Christmas tree up. Jace is watching TV still and Lazy tells Creepy he's clearly his son. Isla is playing with the pearls. Lazy goes through the box of "bad boy" decorations. Her favourite decoration is the one sent for Jace's first Christmas. Isla founds some more baubles that were freebies with Jace's name on. Lazy tells Jace not to throw the baubles. She then checks the lights work.

Creepy films Lazy putting the pearls on the tree. She's just done the light and Isabelle has come down the help. It feels weird with the tree being in the house because at the old house it touched the ceiling, but here there is about another 3ft to the ceiling. Isabelle wants some Christmas music on. Mila is playing with tinsel in her play gym thing and Jace decides to join her. Christmas music plays as the girls decorate the tree. Footage of the 'Ingham' name baubles on the tree. Mila is asleep.

Dinner today is a Christmas dinner with chicken because Lazy and Isabelle don't like turkey. Lazy says she got gammon last Christmas. I thought you were vegetarian last year? Lying again, naughty naughty. This Christmas they'll get a small turkey but today they have two 3 for £10 roast in the bag chickens. Raw chicken scares Lazy. Isabelle goes to pick up the bag and some of the sauce spills onto the precious farble floor.

Jace holds a Yorkshire pudding and drinks gravy from it. He says it's hot and puts it down. They're trying to get ambient lighting. Esme wants more star lights to go on the bifold door but Lazy tells her she's got full curtain lights for them. Mila is sitting on Creepy's lap staring at the Yorkshire puddings. Creepy is scoffing roast potatoes and tells Lazy it's beautiful. Lazy tells Mila she can maybe have a Yorkshire pudding on Christmas Day. Creepy teases her by taking one towards her. Jace has his mouth wide open to show Lazy the contents of it. His Yorkshire pudding has cooled down now. Creepy wants cranberry sauce so Isabelle tells him they have jam in the cupboard. Isla fills her Yorkshire pudding with veg and stuffing. Lazy used to fill hers with mash when she was a child.

Back to the living room. Lazy tells Jace to stop climbing on the sofas because they're about to light the Christmas tree. He runs over to Creepy (who is laying in the corner of the room in front of the plug) and sit on his legs. The girls are stood in front of the tree looking at the camera but Lazy tells them they need to move so they're looking at the tree.

The kids are now in the correct spot with Esme holding Jace's hand so he doesn't run off. The count to 3 and blow, at which point Creepy turns on the lights. Lazy starts singing O Christmas Tree. Jace plays with the baubles and she tells him to be delicate. She shows us the window decorations. Isabelle is going to put the star on the tree. She is holding Mila so struggles. Creepy offers to help but rather than taking Mila so Isabelle has an extra arm, he takes the star from her and puts it on himself. Lazy says the girls argue over who puts the star on the tree but every year Creepy ends up doing it. Everyone is excited. Tomorrow is Lazy's Dad's birthday. Creepy starts singing 'The Sun Has Got His Hat On' but doesn't know the lyrics. He dances out of the room. The room is yellow because of the lights. Everyone seems very hyper.

Lazy wats two light up reindeers either side of the tree, a garland around the log burner, a wreath above the log burner and gift boxes next to the tree. Lazy wants to put a giant nut cracker or the Santa on the other side of the room. Jace wants to play football. Footage of the kids playing football with Lazy using Mila as her excuse not to play. Christmas music to shots of the living room.

Lazy feels like the room is bare as it needs curtains and a fire. She doesn't know what to do with the room. It looks smaller and cosier on camera. It's an awkward shape and the fire place isn't centre. She likes the sofa "corner ways". She doesn't know how to style the room and feels like the back wall needs something doing to it. The smaller sofa is a three seater. She hoped the sofa would fit but she underestimated how big the room is. She wants to get a circle pouffe after Christmas. Isla is laying on the floor playing with Jace's toy dinosaur. Esme walks in carrying Jace saying she loves the smell of the candle. "Our living room is too small" will be the excuse they se to sell the house next year when the can no longer afford the mortgage.

Creepy hates Lazy right now because she ordered some light up presents and forgot about it. She made him go out into the snow, rain and gale force winds to get them. Unfortunately they're battery operated. They look cute though so priorities. She gets out the battery box and finds some that work. She walks into the living room and plays a game of State the Obvious by telling Creepy she's an idiot. Jace pick up one of the presents to look inside and nearly rips it off the other one. Mother of the year sits back and lets him, simply saying "oh gosh". She tidies the presents up and tells him not to touch.

Creepy has gone to get Mila ready for bed. Lazy has found a sleeping bag they never used for Jace. She shows us the lights around the headboard of her bed. Jace is still hyper, running around singing "me and my monkey". Lazy demonstrates how to dim the lights so Jace obviously has to have a go as well. Creepy puts on his baby voice to talk to Mila. It's not December and he's in the Christmas spirit. Lazy says she'll get him a Christmas Turkey outfit for Christmas. Creepy says it's weird because she's said "christmas turkey" a few times so she's obviously messing around with isabelle about something. She's probably trying to tell you she's got a bun in her oven again. Apparently that's what he was trying to tickle out of her last night. Isla asks if they're bringing her Christmas advert back. Lazy cackles that Mila can be the gilded turkey this year so Creepy says he'll look through the bank statements and whatever it is he'll cancel it.

End of vlog
Of course they're trying to scrape together every penny they can.
Screenshot 2021-11-27 184613.png

Lazy by name... Even moving the sofa was too much for her. Time for a power nap on the floor.
Screenshot 2021-11-27 190131.png
Screenshot 2021-11-27 190153.png
Screenshot 2021-11-27 190223.png

She didn't even try to stop him from picking it up, just sat there next to him filming.🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:
Screenshot 2021-11-27 193056.png

Screenshot 2021-11-27 191747.png
Screenshot 2021-11-27 191031.png
Screenshot 2021-11-27 190958.png
Screenshot 2021-11-27 192045.png
Screenshot 2021-11-27 185125.png
Screenshot 2021-11-27 185504.png
Screenshot 2021-11-27 193348.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
if she’s saying she’s never cooked a chicken before she must have forgotten about this turkey she did for a #paidpartnership with Iceland 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
As others have commented, I definitely think Jace is still in pull ups, Sarah would always make a point of telling us tha Jace asks for the toilet, never mentions it anymore
Of course, it's more for their convenience, Jace must be so confused

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Can safely say being from Yorkshire and living here all my life i have never done or seen anyone do this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
that's his tshirt from under his jumper not a pull up
Looks like he is here don’t u think
she didnt say they went to the shop, she said 'Mum got some whipped cream from the shops' just went back and watched again. So could be from online shop. (shouldve checked for the coffee first lol)

Reactions: 9
if she’s saying she’s never cooked a chicken before she must have forgotten about this turkey she did for a #paidpartnership with Iceland 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh my days the acting was so bad on that. Also she looked so bored and not even interested when that guy was explaining to her how to cook the turkey then when he finished it was so clear she faked the reaction. Absolutely awful!
She always forgets what she’s done and hasn’t done before

Reactions: 12
I had something shipped from the UK (to Germany) by normal post ... it was just an envelope but it took 7 (!!!!) Weeks. So good luck with them wankets
I’m waiting for a computer component for the new car to arrive from China along with anyone else who has ordered a qashqai, september delivery now looking at March.

I do it , I’m a londoner

Reactions: 10
lazy should have cut up Jaces’ food for him. Poor thing was trying to eat it with a massive spoon too I’m not surprised he needed to use his hands..

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.