The Ingham Family #201 When are you coming home? When they want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd feel a bit gutted if my child asked for a duvet for Christmas. Surely this is something she should have anyway and if a new one is needed then I'd just buy one šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. Speaks volumes that all Izzy wants is a warm, comfortable bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
5 f..ing days doing absolutely nothing when in Switzerland. That is what I call going to Jail.............

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Please tell me Chris hasnā€™t got a woman stamp. Thatā€™s more a place a woman would get a tattoo šŸ˜‚ my husband just said to me ā€œand people wonder why folk think heā€™s gayā€

The hips don't lie! Bloody hell, I really thought that was a woman with curves. He is repulsive!

Body shaming because it's Chris who tells size 4 teenage girls to send pictures with their baggie hoodies off so he can tell them they're not fat...

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ā£180 on garlands and 7 trees šŸ¤£ but you canā€™t afford to put your kids in proper shoes? Sarah you are a literal piece of tit!
They can't be up to much for that price.
Why not give them all the gift of love, your attention and some decent clothes Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I doubt you would get in there unvaxed. The way things are going you will need a card to get in your local cinema.

ETA:
In addition to that, you need to book way in advance to get admission. You canā€™t just turn up and buy tickets. They are so disorganised, no way theyā€™ve thought about it in advance.
I went for Halloween and had to reserve my days in early august.

Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for the children not being looked after properly, keeping them clean and clothed properly amongst lots of other things šŸ„²
Yes, it's just basic parenting and they can't even manage that. šŸ˜„

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If your child needs to ask you for a duvet for Christmas, you need to have a stern word with yourself! Disgusting ā€œparentsā€.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
The Ingham Family posted:
WHAT I MIGHT BE GETTING MY KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS | GIFT IDEAS
View attachment 876228
YouTube
What about...good quality shoes that fit? Proper decent clothing? Soap? Shampoo? Hairbrush? Access to a proper education? Normal childhood living for themselves instead of indulging the whims of their manchild dad and horrid mother.

Reactions: 34
All this Christmas gifts she is thinking of its just begging she knows that some of her fans will send her stuff let's hope they are starting to see through this shameless exploitation.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There must be so many toys that Jace has had that he's grown out of by the time they get home. He's gone from having far too many at home to hardly any in the van.

Sarah showed how many clothes she had bought for Mila, she obviously hasn't taken them all with her (she had to buy even more summer stuff before they went away), they won't even fit now.

It's all just so pointless to keep buying things and then leaving them for such long periods of time, especially for younger children who grow out of clothes and interests quickly.

It took lockdowns for them to stay at home. Whilst it looked incredibly boring for those children - they didn't even go out for walks - at least they knew there wouldn't be a surprise trip away which was probably a relief.

After everything with isla not wanting to sleep by herself, not only did they leave it up to Isabelle and Esme to keep having constant sleepovers with her, they have now had months sleeping with the entire family in a van and think she'll be happy to go back into her own room? I give it a few days at most before they are having another sister sleepover.

Reactions: 27
WHAT I MIGHT BE GETTING MY KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS | GIFT IDEAS

Footage of Mila in her swing, the melting snow and trees. Lazy can't remember the day but she's plodding on loving life. They took a couple of days off vlogging but all they did was eat, watch movies and sledge. It's been the best time of Lazy's life and she's had to pinch herself. The girls have had the best time. They'll be home in 1-2 weeks. Her dream was to be in Switzerland at Christmas time. She's wearing Isabelle's beanie because we don't want to know their hair situation. Esme and Isla have been outside more than they've been outside. Last night they were on the hill in the dark and Lazy was watching them like a stalker. They only come inside to get warm. They had no snow yesterday and it's started to melt, however they are "due it to snow" from 8pm tonight until midday tomorrow. They've been unable to go skiing because the ski slopes are closed until the 19th and they couldn't get the van out. They're not leaving Switzerland tomorrow so still might be able to ski in 3 days.

Creepy carries Jace down the steps. They have serious snow meltage coming off the solar panels. They're waiting for Esme to come up with the sledge. They're due to leave tomorrow but might not be able to due to the snow. Isabelle and Esme go on the sledge. Creepy walks Jace up the hill. He says this is the best thing they've ever done. The snow has melted at the top of the hill and it's a bit icy but the hill is a beast. Esme went from the top of the hill last night and went so fast, hitting the bump at the bottom, flying out and rolling down the hill. Esme goes down the hill again. Creepy says Isabelle might slip and take him down the hill. Jace keeps asking to go on the sledge. Isla is a nutter and doesn't care, but Creepy is terrified of going down some of the hills

One cool thing is you're surrounded by mountains and the acoustics are amazing and it's so silent when everyone stops talking that you get pressure in your head. So beautiful. Creepy will miss it so much and wishes it was December because it's proper vlogmas. Davos is one of the main ski resorts in Switzerland. They'll be in Switzerland a while longer so hope to be able to go skiing. There is a ski lift on in the distance but the area is littered with houses so it may be a residential one. Isabelle tries to get in the sledge but she slides down the hill, which Creepy finds hilarious. Esme slides down the hill on the snow shovel. Esme and Jace them have a go on the proper sledge. The cows are having a shower whilst one stares at Creepy. He tells Isabelle it recognises her as a long distance relative. Stop flirting with Isabelle, Creepy, it isn't cool.

Isabelle throws snowballs at Creepy. Whilst his back is turned to film Isla she manages to throw one at his cheek. He says she's dead. After Isla sledges down the hill and he very inappropriately says "Its so funny when they're going down, Creepy runs at a screaming Isabelle and knocks her over. He does a flirtatious laugh whilst he does it.

Creepy has put his big boy pants and one of Lazy's Tena Lady pants on and decided to go down the hill from the very top. Gravity drags Creepy down the hill at such breakneck speed that his phone flies out of his pocket faster than Lazy flies to Primark when there's a sale on. Esme runs to save the phone and Creepy runs to get it off her before any more messages are leaked on Twitter. Isabelle films the scratches on his back. Esme and Jace go on the sledge again, followed by Isla

Lazy thought she would do us a gift guide so the ifam know what to send the kids for Christmas. She has a three month old baby, a 2 year old, 9, 12 and 16 so she has kids the whole way; baby, toddler, child, tween and teen and a big manchild. She feels like she might be helpful. She's not going to specify any age because she doesn't want the girls to know because some ifam will tell them. Won't it be a bit obvious though? It's what the girls have asked for, what has been recommended on the Facebook group and what Lazy has decided to get. Isla and Esme sometimes watch the vlogs back. The girls want a pocket printer but Lazy won't buy it for all three girls. The Ā£30 ones are really good but she won't be buying the Ā£100 ones. You can use them for scrapbooking. The next thing has been recommended to Lazy but she probably would've got one anyway because Esme watches videos of them on Youtube; diy dolls houses/bakeries/shopping malls. They're not recommended for kids under 14 because they're time consuming and you have to have a lot of patience because you make everything yourself. Jace runs in so the camera cuts. Esme has a lot of patience for arts and crafts. The cheapest Lazy found was Ā£30. The girls love making models, trinkets, toys and jewellery with their favourite things to make being dolls.

On Esme's list is a tie dye kit. She loved her tie dye craft party a couple of years ago and wants tie dye sock kits. Esme got a 3D pen last Christmas and had a lot of fun making furniture for her dolls house. Granny Jane and Hi Steve bought it but it broke after not too long. Prices start at Ā£30 but the pen doesn't last long. Lazy has also seen a 3D chocolate pen. Of course she has to include chocolate in the list. Isabelle has asked for bedroom dĆ©cor, cushions and a thick luxury duvet that Lazy need help with finding. Esme and Isla have asked for LOL OMG Dolls and they're on year 6 of wanting them. They play with them most days together. Lazy has bought a heat up microwave snuggle monkey for Jace in the "me and my monkey" cackle design. She also got him a key unlocking kit to help his fine motor skills with numbers on. For a baby there is a Fisher Price deluxe kick piano floor thingymabobbydo. Mila is getting to the age where she's reaching out for toys. Mila is getting 3 LinStyle cloth 3D animal books. Jace will enjoy reading them to Mila with Lazy and she can put them in her mouth. Lazy might do another one of these when she has more time.

Creepy films the moon. The van is snowed in at the top of the hill. They're due to leave at lunchtime but are unsure if the guy will be able to get them out of there. There's no way the van is coming out tonight. The guy there is suuuuuuch a legend that he let Creepy take it to the shops again yesterday. It's a farmer's vehicle so anyone can use it with permission. Creepy is getting a takeaway as well. The Air Bnb is the best place the Inghams have stayed at.

Creepy forget to film in Aldi but he's now at the takeaway place.

Creepy has come out to the van because over the days they're been at the cabin he's been doing a transformation to make sure the last bits of time they're in there are as Christmassy as possible and Lazy loves it to the maximum. Creepy bought bits when they were in England because he knew he would be doing this. He's made the van a Christmas grotto and is about to surprise Lazy.

Creepy is joined by the "lovely", yet still cheated on many times by him, Lazy. She says this better be worth it. She just got out the bath and shows us her bald patch again. Creepy says the camera makes it look worse. People have commented on the vlog saying their hair grows back within 3 months. Creepy tells her it'll go dark for a minute. He and Lazy both start singing. Creepy has hug up lights the whole way around the van. He had a paddy sticking some foam things and lights on the windows because there's nothing to stick the lights on with. The lights are on a setting where they change settings every two minute. Lazy likes the flashing setting. She's had loads of messages from women saying they've been going through PP hair loss. Lazy has thick hair and wants to send love to everyone. Mila got in the bath with Lazy and one part of her head has gone so bald that it feels sticky to touch. They're going inside to watch a Christmas movie. Creepy doesn't want to leave but now is the time to move on. They have a big decision to make about stuff we'll know about in a few vlog. Disneyland or no Disneyland? Lazy can't wait to explore and take us with them. Come back tomorrow at 5pm so see the Inghams say "beautiful" 34787 times.

End of vlog

When God gave out chins, he gave the spares to Lazy and Creepy.
Screenshot 2021-11-19 192432.png

Drop that phone and hand it over to the police. Mr Ingram seems quite careless when it comes to phones. He looks quite keen to get it back before Esme can see him cheating on Lazy again.
Screenshot 2021-11-19 193741.png
Screenshot 2021-11-19 193939.png
Screenshot 2021-11-19 193959.png
Screenshot 2021-11-19 194048.png

Screenshot 2021-11-19 205638.png
blob-ii.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-19 193056.png
Screenshot 2021-11-19 193624.png
Screenshot 2021-11-19 193518.png
Screenshot 2021-11-19 193148.png
Screenshot 2021-11-19 194155.png
Screenshot 2021-11-19 194633.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Have we actually seen a single LOL doll this trip?
no but Esme have conviniently mentioned in the last few vlogs that she is missing them. (scripted much??) in a week or so she will mention the shitshop dolls.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.