The Ingham Family #201 When are you coming home? When they want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor isla left out once again. Notice how no one is getting top of the range this year. Shouldn't boy genius be recognising numbers by now since he is such a cleaver boy. Reckon she was trolling everyone with that hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well we all know what Isabelle will get…. Note books for bullet journaling 🙄 this family really pisses me off at Christmas… the kids just get so much tit they don’t need and probably don’t want but because it’s cheap and looks like they have loads that’s all that matters. Surely they would rather get a couple of decent presents they they won’t get throughout the year because of the price 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Never really comment on here, but I was reading the vlog rundown about what the girls have asked for. I might be wrong but wasn't it only a month or so back the girls were talking about how they all wanted ipads/iphones for christmas?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Those fairy lights do look pretty in the van, but then I noticed they went around the seating where Jace and Isla sleep. I really wouldn't like a toddler sleeping near those, what if he got them around his neck?!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Anyone else had to stop watching the gift guide due to sarahs puffy hands waving about.

*sorry not sorry*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else had to stop watching the gift guide due to sarahs puffy hands waving about.

*sorry not sorry*
Yes!
Her hands make me nauseous 🤢Always waving, pointing or poking those big sausage hands everywhere!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Sarah's life long dream....
Who are they trying to convince us or themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Esme on that rumpebrett reminded me so much of when I went up and down a slalom hill which ended with me landing on my head down on the road many years ago.
Only difference was I was sledging with my best friends, not my siblings I spent every moment of the day with.
just had an absolute brain malfunction reading rumpebrett in English ... er du norsk du ?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really struggling with ideas now guys, come on that’s all you can give us whilst in Switzerland. No skiing I take it? Telling all the ifam Santa isn’t real then 🙄

40 min vlog too, comment of the day so far, new warm clothes maybe 😂
I only skimmed the vlog, but I’m sure Sarah said the skiing started in a few days so they might be able to ski and then he said we’re due to leave tomorrow. But in yesterday’s vlog they said they were hoping to ski today! Then on Instagram a few days ago they said it was good to be on the road again 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
The whole thing smacks of desperation now….. constant talk of Christmas because that’s what brings the little IFam in for more - Christmas films -the little IFam love them -babes BABES!!! Get down to Aldi get some lights - the little IFam love Christmas - do the van up and surprise me - Christmas lists to be sent to Santa -duck off you stupid woman these IFam kids can’t afford to send you all this bloody stuff - stick to yer plastic from B&M, note books etc.
lastly and I saw it mentioned before - how bloody fast did ‘Dad’ run back up that hill to get his hands on the phone that fell out of his pocket!!
And lastly lastly -every day there are hallmark Christmas films on sky where couples fall in love…. They always have a snowball fight……. Creepy and sister wife 2 did just that 😉

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I only skimmed the vlog, but I’m sure Sarah said the skiing started in a few days so they might be able to ski and then he said we’re due to leave tomorrow. But in yesterday’s vlog they said they were hoping to ski today! Then on Instagram a few days ago they said it was good to be on the road again 🤷‍♀️
they are trying to mess with our heads thinking we are more behind than we thought. Saying they take 3 days of vlogging and staying longer in Switzerland

Reactions: 11
Izzy would like
  • A duvet
  • Cushions
  • Cushion covers
  • pouffe
Esme would like
  • DIY dolls houses
  • Modelling clay
  • Tie dye kit
  • 3D pen
Esme and Isla
  • LOL dolls
Jace would like
  • Heated monkey
  • Key cars
Mila would like
  • Floor mat piano
  • 3D cloth books
Guess who is the least thought of child?
Funny but I thought they said they wanted new iPhones, iPads and a kitten!

Shouldn't boy genius be recognising numbers by now since he is such a cleaver boy. Reckon she was trolling everyone with that hat.
I've been saying this to the other half for months.
We have never seen Jace count confidently by himself ever, nor do his ABC(correct me if I'm wrong)
My kiddo being born the same month as Jace, was counting to 5 at 1 years old with guidance, but now at 2.5 going for three will confidently count to ten and creep their way up to 20 if they feel like it, recognises numbers and is trying to learn phonics atm 'A is for apple Ah,Ah,apple' as the Alphabet is pretty much on point now and phonics is the next step up (bloody hard though!)
The saddest part is at this age they're little sponges, it doesn't take many minutes a day to count, write and sing to them for it to stick in their brains.
By no means am I saying my kiddo is a prodigy or genius, they're just getting a lot more time spent with them, teaching and learning I suppose. It really doesn't take much.
For Jace to rabble on as much as he does and his imagination as bright, you'd think he'd be an excellent little learner. Sadly, just an earner.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Set for life but constantly buying the cheapest things. They’re not even good liars.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Duvet covers yes, but never a duvet! Loved getting forever friends etc. duvet and pyjama covers for Xmas as a kid. Along with PJs etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Blimey Big Sarah's looking rough in today's vlog.... Creepy sex pest likes her without make up and her hair down....... We all know why that is don't we.
Creepys getting even more camper by the day.... He's a bloody weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.