The Ingham Family #201 When are you coming home? When they want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£180 on garlands and 7 trees 🤣 but you can’t afford to put your kids in proper shoes? Sarah you are a literal piece of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Ooh! Wonder what the big decision is that they have to make! I hope it's to get the girls back into school, but it's probably deciding where to spend Christmas! All those decorations, to not spend time enjoying them!
Looked like Esme had Sarah's boots on!
Lots of scratches on Chris's back! 😏😏😏

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I love the simplicity of the comment that just says “tangent”

Chefs kiss

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lucky Isabelle getting clay neck (laces) at the big age of 16. Nice one Sarah im sure we will all take notes

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Esme on that rumpebrett reminded me so much of when I went up and down a slalom hill which ended with me landing on my head down on the road many years ago.
Only difference was I was sledging with my best friends, not my siblings I spent every moment of the day with.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Is it me or does anyone else think Chris sleeps in the van on his own ?
Sarah can you please stop saying babe, as I have my tea before i watch the tit show and just want to throw up
Plus all this babe and love is very false
Will Chris be allowed to drive the death machine with fairy lights ?
All the Xmas lights Sarah is buying expect Leeds to have a black out
Last thing Sarah if you read this your gonna need your money for therapy for your 5 children so stop buying tat
Hi Steve

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They may be on there way to Austria to see the eagles nest (Hitlers old home)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please tell me Chris hasn’t got a woman stamp. That’s more a place a woman would get a tattoo 😂 my husband just said to me “and people wonder why folk think he’s gay”
He's a weirdo that ginger Jimmy Savile lookalike

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Please tell me Chris hasn’t got a woman stamp. That’s more a place a woman would get a tattoo 😂 my husband just said to me “and people wonder why folk think he’s gay”

Looks like the way my stretch marks go when I itch them.

My stretch marks get itchy going between cold/hot temperatures 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jeez how many Sarah tattoos does he need? Atleast he will be easy to identify if he died 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.