The Ingham Family #201 When are you coming home? When they want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never really comment on here, but I was reading the vlog rundown about what the girls have asked for. I might be wrong but wasn't it only a month or so back the girls were talking about how they all wanted ipads/iphones for christmas?
Yeah. In Benidorm they were all asking for iPads and iPhones. Sarah was giving it the big rant about she can buy her kids what she likes even if people say they are spoiled. Now she’s buying them duvets and dolls 🙄 And did I miss something because I can’t recall the Inghams being skiers ⛷ I would put them at Eddie the Eagle level but the way they are talking they are practically pros.

I imagine Justin will have a gotten a good look at the tattoo in Florida 🍆😂
Creepy is definitely a giver isn’t he 😂 Even my brother said that and he is camper than a row of tents himself 😂 My brother also added that of creepy prefers doing big S (as he calls her) from behind as his preferred method then she better start asking questions 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi Steve, Sarah38, Creepy McCreepFace, Zelda etc

Gift ideas for Isla, seeing as her mother has forgotten to shop for her
Home science kits
The Secret Garden and A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Horrible Histories books
One of those microwavable toys you've bought Jace- I know Isla is going to want one of those when she sees Jace's, and I'm not her parent
Enid Blyton books- the magic faraway tree series is a good place to start
A dance mat
One of those kids polaroid cameras
Lego (not sponsored by Issy, because Creepy blew that one)
Some age-appropriate board games
Hat, gloves and scarf set
Enrolment back in dance lessons (and school while you're at it)

Those with girls Isla's age please feel free to add to this- I have no contact with them whatsoever and even I managed to come up with more ideas than the poor girl's mother
That's a point, when has anyone ever seen them play a board game? We always had loads for our kids, and we play them now with our grandchildren. It helps with all sorts of things, reading, counting, learning manners, taking turns etc. Have never seen them play, as in the girls together, or as a family. It's truly sad, when it's such a normal part of family life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Please tell me Chris hasn’t got a woman stamp. That’s more a place a woman would get a tattoo 😂 my husband just said to me “and people wonder why folk think he’s gay”
Makes sense now why he put Sarah Ingham forever on his arm 😂

Reactions: 4
The Ingham Family posted:
WHAT I MIGHT BE GETTING MY KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS | GIFT IDEAS
View attachment 876228
YouTube
Yeah I'm not watching that. My boredom threshold ain't that high.

However I want to say that I've noticed several times in conversation that she doesn't know the right names of any of the toys or games or books they've asked for. She always cocks it up and gets something that's sort of close-ish or sounds a bit like what the kids are asking for. They all laugh like "oh that's arr mam that is"

And they're right about that. It is absolutely typical of her. But it's not an endearing quirk. It's proof positive that she has so little interest in any of her kids as individuals that she can't even be arsed to listen to them talking about the things they love. She will buy those things which are most popular this year because she wants everyone to see her children getting stuff their kids want but they can't afford. That's it. That is the level of thought which goes into any of her gifts. "What makes me look rich and successful?" is the only question she asks before sliding that credit card into a slot.

So he has her name twice on his body 🤣🤣
I wouldn't be surprised if she's also branded it on his wee willy winky, tbh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Izzy would like
  • A duvet
  • Cushions
  • Cushion covers
  • pouffe
Esme would like
  • DIY dolls houses
  • Modelling clay
  • Tie dye kit
  • 3D pen
Esme and Isla
  • LOL dolls
Jace would like
  • Heated monkey
  • Key cars
Mila would like
  • Floor mat piano
  • 3D cloth books
Guess who is the least thought of child?
Lets talk about what your children need tho Sarah and that is a shower and some new clean clothes

Reactions: 28
A duvet for Christmas isn't the worst idea in the world if they get her a nicer than average one. The whole family is ridiculously wasteful and none of them have any real interests. If I was Isabelle, I'd be much happier to see an excellent duvet on Christmas morning than another pile of journals, makeup brushes, and Shein clothes, with a grand reveal of some random tech I have absolutely no interest in or yet another super special bracelet.

Reactions: 28
I work as a nanny and I pride myself in really listening to the children I care for, and think I do a pretty good job at remembering things they have mentioned wanting or picking items that match what they are interested in. I managed to guess that the 6 year-old boy would be interested in a wooden puzzle map of France with all the different pieces being a territory/area and they are numbered alphabetically. Just yesterday, he was asking me about which area certain numbers were when he saw them on various car number plates! I do the same with friends and family, and am often told I am a thoughtful gift giver! I always buy books for the children I look after, and I find it so sad that Isla and Isabelle have often had to spend their own money on series they want to read! I don’t remember exactly when I got them, but I definitely remember getting books for Christmas and birthday every year, as I have always loved reading. If you are on a budget, The Works do some decent offerings for a small amount of money, so it’s really doable!
Having worked in the Montessori system and having a niece and nephew who are being raised with minimal plastic, I am really into getting fewer gifts of higher quality, more durable and useful gifts for them rather than eleventy billion items that require batteries and won’t hold their attention after a few days!
Those poor girls get nothing they really want, it makes me so sad! It is so telling that Isabelle wants bits for her room, clearly she just wants to be home in her own space.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've been saying this to the other half for months.
We have never seen Jace count confidently by himself ever, nor do his ABC(correct me if I'm wrong)
My kiddo being born the same month as Jace, was counting to 5 at 1 years old with guidance, but now at 2.5 going for three will confidently count to ten and creep their way up to 20 if they feel like it, recognises numbers and is trying to learn phonics atm 'A is for apple Ah,Ah,apple' as the Alphabet is pretty much on point now and phonics is the next step up (bloody hard though!)
The saddest part is at this age they're little sponges, it doesn't take many minutes a day to count, write and sing to them for it to stick in their brains.
By no means am I saying my kiddo is a prodigy or genius, they're just getting a lot more time spent with them, teaching and learning I suppose. It really doesn't take much.
For Jace to rabble on as much as he does and his imagination as bright, you'd think he'd be an excellent little learner. Sadly, just an earner.
Exactly, my son is 3 and 3 months. He has been behind with his speech, his Dr reckons it came from the trauma of his hip surgery at 18 months (Coincidentally the op they want mila to have). But at 2 years old he was counting to 20 and now can read the alphabet.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So we finally have some engagement in the comments from Creepy or Sarah38. They're liking and commenting on (almost) every positive comment and surprise surprise, all the negative comments have disappeared. What is interesting is that Thomas is one of the very few that does not have a like or comment from his BFF.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Its allegedly elsewhere where but there wasnt room for the full name ' Sarah '
I was going to say wouldnt she have wanted him to have it at the front of it was to deter cheating but maybe not if it was to deter the back entry type of cheat ;)
Either way 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Izzy would like
  • A duvet
  • Cushions
  • Cushion covers
  • pouffe
Esme would like
  • DIY dolls houses
  • Modelling clay
  • Tie dye kit
  • 3D pen
Esme and Isla
  • LOL dolls
Jace would like
  • Heated monkey
  • Key cars
Mila would like
  • Floor mat piano
  • 3D cloth books
Guess who is the least thought of child?
Esme was given a 3D pen already, I guess it is in the garage of doom

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another vlogslog, Sarah38 is off on a flangent. My hair, my hair my f...hair, heres the patch, the patch. Whaa Jason, wats dada doing. Making memwries skinning the gammon back off himself. Making, breky, lunch, watching Polar Express on loop. We don't know what day it is do we. Here comes the camera, get yer gloves off kids. They've been out der all day (and night) freezing and screaming. Followed by a 20 min ad for xmas presents for the Mingham Pylon Order box. Come out to the tit Trap babe its Christmas! I hooked twinkly lights up to the gas. Lazy looks in awe and for a minute shes Maria von Crap. Disgraceful parents, no school, no life, freezing kids, kids with no choice. Trapped in delusional gangsta gnome schemes to make money not memwries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone notice that when Sarah was outside with the girls in the snow, Izzy wasn’t out there long and went back into the cabin with Mr Ingram. But when he was out with the kids, Izzy stayed out with them all the whole time 🤨.
Is she glued to him? 🤢
Also a duvet for Christmas wtf!!! Just buy her one without it having to be a bloody Christmas gift. Like her haircut for her birthday 😡

One last thing 😂 Isla I’m so sorry you’re parents don’t give a dam about you anymore. I would love a little girl like Isla. I haven’t got any children of my own but I certainly would know how to take better care of her and give her every opportunity in life she is capable off.

The End 😆

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
They can't be up to much for that price.
Why not give them all the gift of love, your attention and some decent clothes Sarah.
9 Trees (she forgot the landings she said )3000 lights (hope they can pay the leccy bill ) and they still haven't got Fekin curtains on the widows That house will never be a home it's too Soleless I definitely wouldn't live in it even if I won the Lottery

I've been saying this to the other half for months.
We have never seen Jace count confidently by himself ever, nor do his ABC(correct me if I'm wrong)
My kiddo being born the same month as Jace, was counting to 5 at 1 years old with guidance, but now at 2.5 going for three will confidently count to ten and creep their way up to 20 if they feel like it, recognises numbers and is trying to learn phonics atm 'A is for apple Ah,Ah,apple' as the Alphabet is pretty much on point now and phonics is the next step up (bloody hard though!)
The saddest part is at this age they're little sponges, it doesn't take many minutes a day to count, write and sing to them for it to stick in their brains.
By no means am I saying my kiddo is a prodigy or genius, they're just getting a lot more time spent with them, teaching and learning I suppose. It really doesn't take much.
For Jace to rabble on as much as he does and his imagination as bright, you'd think he'd be an excellent little learner. Sadly, just an earner.
I've always said at least the girls started out going to school it's Tragic for Jace and Mila to have no interaction with children their own age theres NO WAY Lazy 😔 or Creepy will be able to teach them to read and write ..The girls can't even use their cutlery proper !

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I don't think I've ever heard them do things with Jace like when you go for a walk and look for colours, numbers, shapes. They always go out as the entire family, and in a larger group mainly made up of older children/adults, everyone can make conversation with each other, plus they are filming, and only going out with a specific purpose. I do think that's the main reason Jace's speech improved, even if they talk to him in a silly baby voice he can't fail to overhear everyone else talking because they are always there. But he's missing out on the times people usually spend alone with younger children and go on walks where you play games like finding a coloured car, counting something, looking for numbers on doors. Even when the girls are supposedly doing school work, Sarah just sits there saying she's waiting and Chris is nowhere to be seen, whilst Jace is left to play next to them, why isn't one of his parents using that time to take him off somewhere to do something. Instead they wait around and then all have to go off together.

Reactions: 24
I have to say, I never buy my kids clothes for presents, the reason being is they need them anyway and as their parent it's my responsibility to provide them. I'd never buy my kids duvets either for exactly the same reason. I understand a lot of people buy clothes for gifts, but its just something I've never done. I don't actually understand and I don't actually think why Isabelle would ask for a duvet as a gift? Even as an adult, that's a bit of an odd thing to ask for? Listening to the Christmas requests, I don't think the girls have asked for any of those things Sarah said. Be interesting to see if they do their annual no budget Secret Santa or if this year they say we are going to do a different secret santa challenge, we are going to limit the budget to £5 per person. I remember a couple of years ago, Sarah got a £1200 Mac book for no budget Secret Santa. I also think there will be some "story" made up, and pylon Palace will be put on the market. I also think the explanation will be, we are never here, we don't need the space, and it's silly wasting money blah blah blah. I would actually respect them more if they were just honest and say, we made some bad financial decisions and so we have to tighten our belts until those decisions are put right.
I find it a little odd that Jace, never gets taken to a mother and toddler group, or a stay and play group. Sarah was always going to things like that when Isla was small cos she used to go with Katrina or her friend Nicky. Even when Isla went to school, she still used to go with a friend and they would go for lunch and shopping afterwards. Its not until you realise what they used to do as opposed to what they do now, you can see the effect Chris's actions have caused.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.