The Ingham Family #201 When are you coming home? When they want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying they were in the hospital about a half hour and Sarah complains that the little two are out of their car seats when she got back. Did she actually expect them all to just sit there for however long it took? Bloody woman 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I'm sorry but no your child is injured and you get that bloody camera out. God forbid nothing serious happens to these children cuz she will be filming that too. Screams desperation for views. That one sentence gets to me too 'You sure, you don't have to' no Sarah she actually does because you know you will get a few extra views. You make me sick

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Worst click bait ever shame on mum and dad
So glad Esma is ok x
Seriously though one fecking stitch !!!!
Our Niece lost her baby girl last week still born at 30 weeks
Who is the the idiot ( me watching )
Hi Sarah
P.S enjoy your vlogmas 🙈😟🙈😟🙈😟

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just catching up. Anyone else notice Jaces bobble hat had his name on it? So those fuckwits have obviously had it all along so why did they allow him to freeze without it when they were in snow and sub zero temperatures. Fucks sake they make me so angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.