The Ingham Family #201 When are you coming home? When they want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's always the louded most obnoxious people that go on about how quiet somewhere is because it's quiet when they want it to be and everyone else suffers their noise.

So there's someone below them in the cabin and lazy says don't jump inside, do it a few metres away outside on the upstairs balcony 🤦‍♀️. Jumping on the cabin there surely won't reverberate downstairs🙄. it's all connected to the same wood 🤪. I bet she thinks they're being so so considerate and kind.

As if the owners were being so kind, they saw two incompetent parents setting off during heavy snow in the mountains in an unsuitable bvehicle, leaving all the kids at home and probably felt the need to step in!

Reactions: 52
I feel so sorry for the children not being looked after properly, keeping them clean and clothed properly amongst lots of other things 🥲

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
what really bugs me is they claim so many other people are homeschooled yes they are but those kids attend clubs and have online classes

• Heart
Reactions: 32
what drives me crazy at the moment is how they all speak to jace in that likkle cutesy voice( not at all cute) and whenever he talks they all seem to coo at him but all they are doing is encouraging him to speak with a lisp as it gets him attention. clearly he is going to need some sort of speech therapy along with isla who i think is copying jace to some extent as she is desperate for attention bless her.
Isla was such a bright kid aswell it wont be to late for her to go back to school but its to late for esme and isabelle

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.