The Ingham Family #201 When are you coming home? When they want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't argue with any of that message because it is all true (not the granddad bit though for me, cos I never had one) however, don't for one second think that the reason Lazy buys all those gifts for the kids is to "make memories™" She buys them because people will watch the kids opening them and she is hoping to go viral again. It's not going to happen again though. If you've seen the Ingham kids open presents once, you've seen it every other time.

Shame they have no family to spend it with other then jane and hi steve.
And what a punishment that is, for each and every one of them! 4 of the most toxic cunts together in one room. I bet it is a bleeping riot :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I guess this is a list of things she'd like people to send her and then what she'll actually buy is anything that is in b&m or on shein?

I see lots of YouTubers do the whole Christmas gift ideas/hauls videos, but I've never seen one use a picture in the thumbnail of them looking constipated... maybe it's just me but it doesn't seem very christmas like.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So with everything Switzerland has to offer, they have stayed in the Scandi-Noir hovel and slid down a muddy hill in leggings and soggy trainers. Absolutely nothing else! I’m running out of ways to write that I despair of this family 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 57
On a side note how content does mila look in the warmth and being able to lay out flat and not in a car seat 24/7

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So with everything Switzerland has to offer, they have stayed in the Scandi-Noir hovel and slid down a muddy hill in leggings and soggy trainers. Absolutely nothing else! I’m running out of ways to write that I despair of this family 🤦‍♀️
Explains why it's Sarah's dream destination. Only thing she loves more than tat shopping is sitting on her bum doing naff all.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is it just me, or has Big Sarah38 uploaded 15 mins talking about the gifts she's got/thinking of getting her kids for Christmas without mentioning anything for Isla (apart from the lol dolls, which she said herself is Esme's thing that Isla does with her)?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I’m only a day behind, but holy moly! If you ever want to know what an unedited Ingham vlog comment section looks like, look no further than last night’s 😅 it’s on fire 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New guessing game: How many "Sarah" tattoos does chris have ?
Did he get them everytime he was caught cheating ?
Is the one on his lower back for another Sarah as it doesn‘t romantically state Sarah Ingahm Forever ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
ABSOLUTLY agree with this memories over materialistic things anyway. seems sarah forgets this she talks memories all the time but seems to just buy presents for sake of buying at christmas and her children wont remember them what they will remember is crafts, traditions ect

Reactions: 19
Is it just me, or has Big Sarah38 uploaded 15 mins talking about the gifts she's got/thinking of getting her kids for Christmas without mentioning anything for Isla (apart from the lol dolls, which she said herself is Esme's thing that Isla does with her)?
Only skimmed it but it sounds like she's been doing her Christmas shopping direct from China. Everything I heard her mention was unbranded, the sort of low quality stuff that's all over Alibaba type sites and covered in fake reviews on Amazon. Isla is likely to want books and stuff like Mini Brands, Squishmallows, LOL dolls... Not as easy to shop for on Alibaba. Think she'll end up with the contents of the B&M toy aisle purchased when they get home.

Reactions: 18
Honestly just watching yesterdays vlog, I’m honestly speechless! Those kids not having gloves, hats, proper footwear, soaked to the bone is even bloody worse than the life jacket situ! These parents are actual thick cunts! You’d think they were teens (obvs not looks, nonceys ball bag eyes and seacrofts ruined skin!) baby sitting other peoples kids. Actually that’s mean to teens, I reckon they would have more sense, the ones I know anyway! How have they ‘parented’ that’s a laugh! For 16 years?!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.