The Ingham Family #201 When are you coming home? When they want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
isla appreciation posts on lazys story…clearly shes realised we all noticed she has been neglecting her in particular

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can I resuggest @Kitty2020 s genius find of

#202 I've got my tree up Sarah

It's festive, it speaks to her undoubtedly cavernous neither regions and even Thomas has briefly taken a break from commenting on vlogs to let us know he's "got his decorations up Sarah"

It got 119 votes earlier in the thread (yes, yes, I know it was early in the thread, and the rules, THE RULES!) but it is a Christmas title worthy of the baby Jesus himself :)

View attachment 884937

Great minds Kitty, I'll share the glory with you :)
Maybe I’ll have a go at finding the IFAM who made the now legendary comment.
Maybe they’d be thrilled to know they get more acknowledgment on Tattle than from Sarah.

I did wonder though, how she, for it was a she - found room with all the IFAM in permanent residence up Sarah’s backside. It’s a wonder she can actually sit - but unlike the van, she’s not in possession of compact (hind) quarters.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just had a look on tat & me, not seen anything of it recently. It's the end of November and all Christmas stock showing as sold out, wankets sold out. Coming soon with guaranteed Christmas delivery, but when? We've seen the speed they usually get things sent out. Anyone looking to buy right now would just go and buy elsewhere. More Christmas designs arriving soon - so there are things that people can't even look at to see if they would want it? And something might arrive in time for christmas day but surely a lot of people would want christmas themed things in the run up to Christmas not just as gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never seen anyone moan as much as Sarah…like if it was that bad, she should have gotten off at the first stop and brought her young children back down….selfish beyond belief. If her ears were hurting imagine the babies ears!
The constant negativity is another reason why they are losing viewers as well, in my opinion. I don't know whether it is where I am getting older but I just cannot tolerate people constantly moaning about their lives, when they are not willing to make simple changes. I loathe people casting themselves as the victim all the time, it is draining to listen to and be around.
After the last 20 months of doom, I think a lot of people are re-evaluating what they watch, who they are around and what they let into their lives. I don't think people are willing to put up with a fat lazy frump and her n0ncey, effeminate goblin of a husband moaning their way round the laybys of Europe. I'd be surprised if the decline is stopped by vlogmas because Fatty Foghorn just can't help herself and will find something to moan about, whether it's about how many presents she has to wrap or setting up those bleeping elves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Agreed. They're still living in the past, expecting viral videos and thinking 1 million subs is amazing, when it's actually pretty low for a youtube channel these days. They haven't moved with the times. Daily vlogging isn't really the done thing anymore, as most channels realise quality is better than quantity, and informative snappy titles are used instead of all caps clickbait.
Exactly. There's tens of thousands of youthberz with at least 1million viewers now. The number of active youtuber members is much higher than it was when they first started. Somehwere around the 2 billion mark.

A management company would be showing them how to work the system. I know rhey say they don't want to change for youthbe, but simple things like researching algorithms, dropping the all capitals, creating unique thumbnails etc.

You know why those christmas viral ones did well...a great thumbnail ratio and an appropriate for the time tittle. Youtube doesn't like click baiting now. It judges more on watch time, so if you draw people in with an extreme title and then they don't hang around, that hurts 10 times more than them never watching.

Also, how can you call youtube work and then not pay the real stars and give them the same rights as all workers. You tell us it's work and the legally, if a child is working, they are protected under certain rights.

I still think they dropped 1 day to comply with the local education authority. Doesn't mean the kids are having a day off though.

Reactions: 21
If they were REALLY set for life they would have a cleaning service in to deep clean the house, that’s what I would do if I took an extended trip for weeks on end imagine the dust etc. They could come home to a sparkling home ready to decorate, but they are not set for life they can’t even get Katrina to do it on the hobble because they’d lose half their tat into her handbag 👜 🤣🤣
Not to mention birds that may have fallen down chimney

I was on Social Blade earlier, never used it before.

But it said their estimated annual earnings are 4.5k-72k. I know she has Tat And Me, but I wouldn't think that was something that makes a consistent income every month. So how do they survive?

The mortgage on that house must be a fair whack every month, not to mention the utility bills, feeding a family of 7 (Mila will be eating solids soon no doubt). We know Lazy loves to spend spend spend. Then there is a 20k van and the modifications he did. Plus the caravan. Travelling must cost a fair bit on fuel, food and the tat they buy abroad.

If 72k was the minimum annual income, how do they survive? They must be in debt up to their eyeballs surely?
Pasta is cheap and the minghams staple diet

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The 9 Christmas trees won't look good. Anyone that has their name spelled out taking up half a tree, has no taste. Lots of people have a small decoration with their names on, we have decorations with each of the childrens names on - but they aren't visible from space and aren't really noticeable once on the tree.

I know some people would hate my tree, there is no theme and each child (and usually me) chooses a new decoration each year. We even take a picture of each new decoration with the child so we can remember who chose which one. There are random things that they have made at school. Any colour goes. But we love looking through everything each year. For the first time we're having 2 trees this year and in a few years will have plenty of meaningful decorations to go on both but for now the second isn't going to be as exciting - but we do use each area equally so felt we wanted something. 9 trees, bought all at once, probably decorated with the entire christmas aisles from B&M and home bargains, will just end up pointless and soon to be lost in the garage of doom. There will be no visits from family and friends except maybe Jane and Steve when they need to come and cook the Christmas lunch.

And if they do end up getting a kitten, with 9 trees around the house, good luck with that!
Same some people don't like our tree as doesn't have a colour or theme its just made of decorations we have collected over the years and special ones from the kids It looks random but to us it's special and has meaning Not saying other trees are not nice before kids I always had a silver themed tree but just the one with matching decorations and done well not just a mix and match of whatever I could find in the bargain basket at b&m like lazy last year

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw the "shipping" comment and presumed it was tongue in cheek, maybe the ifam are noticing them flirting like it's been pointed out on here 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I have a suggestion
Driving home for Christmas for flogmas to sell crap to the itwats so lazy can buy more tat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
My parents always used to talk to us ( 4 now grown-up children) properly, narrating what they were doing/what was happening, using varied sentence structure and new vocabulary, as well as counting steps when going up and down stairs, counting items when out shopping. I now work in childcare with under 3’s as well as a nanny, and it is so important to speak properly to them. I even get annoyed watching YouTube videos where people say fought/fink instead of thought/think and pronounce clothes as cloves! My parents made me practise the ‘th’ sound in front of a mirror, as I struggled to say three/think/thank etc correctly, so maybe that’s why I notice it more!
Even the 2 and a bit/half year olds at the crèche I work in know quite a few colours and can count up to 3 or 5, so not that behind Jace.
My daughter is one week younger than Jace. I am lucky that i am retired so i have my daughter 24/7 but each day is focused on what she wants to do. Today was crafts so we made Xmas pics with cotton balls yesterday we baked, the day before we went on a nature walk looking for bugs and collecting leaves to print paint. We look for colours to collect and bring home or we find shapes while out and about. Even if shes in the buggy i talk the whole time and ask her to spot vehicles or shout when she sees a particular colour car.
I also count n spell in every day chit chat, like you said going up and down steps or describe how something feels. I honestly have never seen anything like that being done with Jace, just goes where they go or is the tag along. I know its different when its just one child to focus on like my daughter to have more but i feel little kids in most family vlogs never get the same attention as perhaps their older siblings did. We can spend full days just reading and reading, one book after another. Again i dont recall them reading a story to Jace. Its very sad to see. X

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it's safe to say, if they don't go to Forest Holidays for Christmas this year, then they are definitely broke. Unless they take the van of dreams into a local a forest and park up by a tree. Can't wait

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My daughter is one week younger than Jace. I am lucky that i am retired so i have my daughter 24/7 but each day is focused on what she wants to do. Today was crafts so we made Xmas pics with cotton balls yesterday we baked, the day before we went on a nature walk looking for bugs and collecting leaves to print paint. We look for colours to collect and bring home or we find shapes while out and about. Even if shes in the buggy i talk the whole time and ask her to spot vehicles or shout when she sees a particular colour car.
I also count n spell in every day chit chat, like you said going up and down steps or describe how something feels. I honestly have never seen anything like that being done with Jace, just goes where they go or is the tag along. I know its different when its just one child to focus on like my daughter to have more but i feel little kids in most family vlogs never get the same attention as perhaps their older siblings did. We can spend full days just reading and reading, one book after another. Again i dont recall them reading a story to Jace. Its very sad to see. X
Yes it's harder in 1 sense with older kids but you adapt it especially if meant to be home schooling etc I have 3 the little one gets my attention when just us but when others here they will read with him or we play games and adjust everything for all 3 If I'm doing something with the eldest my middle child will read to the baby or point things out or play with him Jace in that sense gets ignored the girls sometimes watch the ipad with him but that's it and the 2mins of play we sometimes see lazy do with him just for the vlog she just puts on a stupid voice and is stupid Such a shame as like Isla he seems to have a great imagination and wants to learn and no things

Reactions: 11
If 72k was the minimum annual income, how do they survive? They must be in debt up to their eyeballs surely?
They are ‘surviving’ in the same sense that somebody who has just fallen off a very tall building is surviving, until they finally hit the floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That's such a good idea taking the photo. I get my son to pick me a bauble every year but honestly I have been thinking which ones did he pick cos I can't remember. We have no theme either. All I see when I pass people's home is generic white themes. Frosted tree, white baubles, white lights. No offence to anyone but its boring. Bet she goes for that this year
I have a white tree with just birds on it. A big burgundy peacock at the top instead of a star. I got bored with the conventional decorations

Reactions: 18
I think it's safe to say, if they don't go to Forest Holidays for Christmas this year, then they are definitely broke. Unless they take the van of dreams into a local a forest and park up by a tree. Can't wait
pretty sure on sarahs story someone asked in the q&a where they would be for christmas and she said at home. might be wrong tho. they are definitely broke.

I don't know whether it is where I am getting older but I just cannot tolerate people constantly moaning about their lives, when they are not willing to make simple changes. I loathe people casting themselves as the victim all the time, it is draining to listen to and be around.
This is why I can’t deal with my mother. we all have our problems, I’ve got some current health issues and am a full time carer for hubby and she is so wrapped up in her own misery I can’t actually deal with it. The whole family on that side are like it, only happy when they’ve got something to moan about.

ive got plenty to actually moan about but I just get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The jacuzzi will be a frying pan of water for each of them to bathe in :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree with negativity on videos because I wouldn’t put negativity into my workspace but if you suffer from depression you can’t see a way out and you lack the motivation to make changes, as you feel hopeless about the future. I’m not saying that any of the Inghams have that, but if you’re feeling drained, it’s so hard to make even the smallest change when everything feels pointless. Just wanted to add that for anyone who is struggling, but I agree about moaning about small things you’ve chose.

The constant negativity is another reason why they are losing viewers as well, in my opinion. I don't know whether it is where I am getting older but I just cannot tolerate people constantly moaning about their lives, when they are not willing to make simple changes. I loathe people casting themselves as the victim all the time, it is draining to listen to and be around.
After the last 20 months of doom, I think a lot of people are re-evaluating what they watch, who they are around and what they let into their lives. I don't think people are willing to put up with a fat lazy frump and her n0ncey, effeminate goblin of a husband moaning their way round the laybys of Europe. I'd be surprised if the decline is stopped by vlogmas because Fatty Foghorn just can't help herself and will find something to moan about, whether it's about how many presents she has to wrap or setting up those bleeping elves.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Their excuse for going to forest holidays was they didn’t have a room big enough to display the gifts (shameful when some children have so little)
They can’t say that anymore
they see YouTube as a job so they should have been planning the Christmas bonanza for weeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.