The Ingham Family #201 When are you coming home? When they want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet the gruesome twosome were delighted when Esme had an accident for the many views that clickbait will bring them , despicable parents

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
What's happened to Esme?
Sliced her finger cutting an apple. It was fine to stand and film first though

instead of wrapping it up to keep clean, it was still open, stood there for a chat and then sarah obviously had to stand prodding an open cut to show the Ifam though. They are getting worse!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She was cutting an apple and sliced her finger. Not to be little it but it really was something and nothing.
Id say the stitches were needed though, i did the same thing years ago and they treated it the same as they did esme.

Reactions: 10
They are only considering taking "annual leave" cos it gives them 2 weeks of doing duck all. I think it's a joke anyone calling YouTube a job. Yes it makes money, and in some cases a lot of money, however, what are these people going to do when YouTube ends? It will end cos nothing is forever. Anyone that calls it a proper job needs to give their heads a wobble.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she was prattling on about vlogging being a real job, knowing that they had an entire vlog centred around their kid in a hospital bed coming right up... Think I'd rather live in my car than call making money out of an injured child a job.

Reactions: 30
So she was prattling on about vlogging being a real job, knowing that they had an entire vlog centred around their kid in a hospital bed coming right up... Think I'd rather live in my car than call making money out of an injured child a job.
Plus if you lived in your car alone you’d still have more individual space than they have in the mouldy van.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can someone please explain to me why in the past we have seen isla and jace have what appeared to be very bad head injuries and no action was taken and yet there’s a big Hoohah over Izzy’s toe and now esmes finger ? I have a theory - if the kids caused their own injury and minimal blame can be placed on them they will report it and have it checked but if it’s a possibility that their parental negligence is the reason for the injuries they will keep in on the DL 😒
I may well find the kids incredibly annoying but I do not for even one second want to see any harm come to any of them ! Old munchausens by proxy Sarah loves that HOSPITAL content and is always visibly excited by seeing her kids in pain or injured and we know creepy c*** salivates over the idea of a hospital thumbnail / click bait ! So all in all sad & injured kids = happy parents ! 🙄😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You can literally hear the pure joy in lazys voice when she is talking to the doctor/nurse!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I'm sure in one of their Q&A sessions they swore they would never stoop so low as to use a child's illness or injury for views. I can understand them including it in the vlog but being the headline and main focus?? They're so desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ll be honest, Esme was braver than me, I couldn’t of been stitched up without anaesthetic!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I know all about depression. I had a complete breakdown in 2011 and was subsequently diagnosed with clinical depression and generalised anxiety disorder, later on I was diagnosed with bipolar and a personality disorder. I am not and was not talking about depressed people, because depressed people are my people. I was talking about people who are negative constantly.
I so empathise with you. My mental health difficulties were ‘sort of obvious’ but not serious until I reached thirty. It quickly became obvious ‘something was far from right’ and the roller coaster of the next 10 years was, at best challenging and at worst terrifying. However, like so much the passage of time has helped. It has taken time for me to realise that doing your very best with what you have is the best you can do. Take care.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh and if that wasn’t enough ! Guilt tripping Esme at the end of the vlog ! 😞 they had all these great plans ( says creepy ) and then the day went caput ! SOOOOO not only making her injury cluckbait for the vlog whilst also having her as the reason they didn’t get to enjoy their last day ! Boo fkn hoo ! You pair of cretins ! Omg ! I can not stand that pair ! WHY has karma forsaken them ? 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Please don’t misunderstand me, I’m no Mary Berry but with the help of my carer (peeling/chopping etc) I’ve batch cooked today.
The meat cost £11 and vegetables £6, cheese and bits another 3 so around £20. Lazy could feed her family with what’s on offer for 6 days . There’s mince and dumplings, lasagne, chicken enchiladas, ham hock broth, Moussaka, and panhagerty (a northern dish made with corned beef and bacon. Non of these dishes are difficult or expensive.
Those meals look great

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.