The Ingham Family #201 When are you coming home? When they want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont know how they can go as long as they do without proper washing facilities for both washing theselves and their clothes and especially the amount of clothes babies go through also as someone else stated that she is still breast feeding so she especially needs to be clean and feeling clean about herself how can you do that without showers? or a shower every 6 days when on a campsite.
Sorry for spamming but can you imagine the smell of the spit up and poo explosions which are inevitable on the road if you can’t stop. Then the clothes are in a bag going mouldy 🤮 also why hasn’t Jake been throwing up all the time more lies.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The 9 Christmas trees won't look good. Anyone that has their name spelled out taking up half a tree, has no taste. Lots of people have a small decoration with their names on, we have decorations with each of the childrens names on - but they aren't visible from space and aren't really noticeable once on the tree.

I know some people would hate my tree, there is no theme and each child (and usually me) chooses a new decoration each year. We even take a picture of each new decoration with the child so we can remember who chose which one. There are random things that they have made at school. Any colour goes. But we love looking through everything each year. For the first time we're having 2 trees this year and in a few years will have plenty of meaningful decorations to go on both but for now the second isn't going to be as exciting - but we do use each area equally so felt we wanted something. 9 trees, bought all at once, probably decorated with the entire christmas aisles from B&M and home bargains, will just end up pointless and soon to be lost in the garage of doom. There will be no visits from family and friends except maybe Jane and Steve when they need to come and cook the Christmas lunch.

And if they do end up getting a kitten, with 9 trees around the house, good luck with that!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine the atmosphere in Mingham Mansion when they do get home
Theyve left the mansion in a disorganised state (unless Lotties mum has made the beds.
They have no blind on their window just a blanket. The dressing room is a dumping ground Milas room unfinished
The hot tub will be in a mess.
The van needs emptying and all the clothes and bedding washed.
There are hospital appointments optician appointments .
First thing lazy will do is get off for more b&m tat.
They should have been organising this for weeks.
I can see more coffee up the wall
I dread to think what the 9 Christmas trees will look like.
They just needed one big one in the hallway
Eeee makes my skin crawl.
last thing I have to before any vacation is make sure the house is spotless so I don’t have to come home to a messy house. Makes me cringe knowing what they’ll likely be coming back to!

• Heart
Just researched high altitude sickness and there is a whole list of symptoms, it also says toddlers will obviously not be able to recognise the feeling and will not be able to explain how they are feeling. What responsible parents they are, not.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The 9 Christmas trees won't look good. Anyone that has their name spelled out taking up half a tree, has no taste. Lots of people have a small decoration with their names on, we have decorations with each of the childrens names on - but they aren't visible from space and aren't really noticeable once on the tree.

I know some people would hate my tree, there is no theme and each child (and usually me) chooses a new decoration each year. We even take a picture of each new decoration with the child so we can remember who chose which one. There are random things that they have made at school. Any colour goes. But we love looking through everything each year. For the first time we're having 2 trees this year and in a few years will have plenty of meaningful decorations to go on both but for now the second isn't going to be as exciting - but we do use each area equally so felt we wanted something. 9 trees, bought all at once, probably decorated with the entire christmas aisles from B&M and home bargains, will just end up pointless and soon to be lost in the garage of doom. There will be no visits from family and friends except maybe Jane and Steve when they need to come and cook the Christmas lunch.

And if they do end up getting a kitten, with 9 trees around the house, good luck with that!
That's such a good idea taking the photo. I get my son to pick me a bauble every year but honestly I have been thinking which ones did he pick cos I can't remember. We have no theme either. All I see when I pass people's home is generic white themes. Frosted tree, white baubles, white lights. No offence to anyone but its boring. Bet she goes for that this year

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry for spamming but can you imagine the smell of the spit up and poo explosions which are inevitable on the road if you can’t stop. Then the clothes are in a bag going mouldy 🤮 also why hasn’t Jake been throwing up all the time more lies.
They will probably throw away all there clothes that they have had on for for months on end

Reactions: 15
Honestly, the flirting is getting too uncomfortable to watch, I feel it's definitely getting worse as of late. Whenever those two interact it's like watching a couple of teenagers who have a crush on each-other with all the giggling, inside jokes and physical contact. And it's not even just us that have noticed, even the ifam are 'shipping' Issy and Chris together because of how they act together on the vlogs! :sick:. Sick! And Lazy just laughs at how close they have gotten the silly cow! Protect your daughter!!

View attachment 884417
What the duck. So fans want the creep to get together with his step daughter. Who she calls dad and who he’s known since a baby. What is wrong with these people.

Sarah Hun, you think we are the the haters? Your fan literally wants your husband to get with your child, THAT’s what you should be concerned about. Your actual fans are deranged and sick

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just researched high altitude sickness and there is a whole list of symptoms, it also says toddlers will obviously not be able to recognise the feeling and will not be able to explain how they are feeling. What responsible parents they are, not.
Which is what she said happened with jace! She passed it off as scared, which he very well could have been but if its a sign as well 😑

I dont understand why thier was no age limit on the last cable car up to the summit, no staff memembers to advise them against it etc.

Sorry photo didn’t load in my last post. Here is Isla holding up a multitude of people.
Turned out they were all iFam - they loved it! They have all been using the Ingham vlogs to learn English. Afterwards, they all commented on the amazing sibling bond between the kids, and how they can’t believe how Jason has grown.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Eeee makes my skin crawl.
last thing I have to before any vacation is make sure the house is spotless so I don’t have to come home to a messy house. Makes me cringe knowing what they’ll likely be coming back to!
If they were REALLY set for life they would have a cleaning service in to deep clean the house, that’s what I would do if I took an extended trip for weeks on end imagine the dust etc. They could come home to a sparkling home ready to decorate, but they are not set for life they can’t even get Katrina to do it on the hobble because they’d lose half their tat into her handbag 👜 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hope it’s ok to bring these up? I can’t take credit as it was a comment on the vlog, but it garnered well over 100 reactions and @WhittlingIhopMonkey ’s thread suggestion of the comment as next thread link got even more!

Can we share the honors with the anonymous IFAM if we win? 😇

#202 I’ve got my tree up Sarah

Open to adjustment to ‘Iv’ 🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't know why Lazy always seems amazed at how the chuldrun look alike in baby pictures. They've all got the same mum and dad (allegedly) except Isabelle so some similarities in looks is hardly a surprise.

Reactions: 30
Dont know how they can go as long as they do without proper washing facilities for both washing theselves and their clothes and especially the amount of clothes babies go through also as someone else stated that she is still breast feeding so she especially needs to be clean and feeling clean about herself how can you do that without showers? or a shower every 6 days when on a campsite.
And don't forget sweat under boobs ,not Lazy but Creepy must suffer from that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20211124_121446.jpg

Why on earth is she holding Mila like this? Where is the poor girls face? Looks like she is being suffocated!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Is it to early to nominate

#202 I've got my tree up Sarah

:lol:
Can I resuggest @Kitty2020 s genius find of

#202 I've got my tree up Sarah

It's festive, it speaks to her undoubtedly cavernous neither regions and even Thomas has briefly taken a break from commenting on vlogs to let us know he's "got his decorations up Sarah"

It got 119 votes earlier in the thread (yes, yes, I know it was early in the thread, and the rules, THE RULES!) but it is a Christmas title worthy of the baby Jesus himself :)

Screenshot_20211124-121524_Chrome.jpg

Hope it’s ok to bring these up? I can’t take credit as it was a comment on the vlog, but it garnered well over 100 reactions and @WhittlingIhopMonkey ’s thread suggestion of the comment as next thread link got even more!

Can we share the honors with the anonymous IFAM if we win? 😇

#202 I’ve got my tree up Sarah

Open to adjustment to ‘Iv’ 🤪
Great minds Kitty, I'll share the glory with you :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They are getting worse. I felt this vlog was aimed at the haters! They are so full of hate and bitterness. That sort of environment is no good for any child of any age! Chris and Sarah are both bullies and their children will grow up thinking that’s acceptable behaviour which of course it isn’t.

This vlog was awful … the scenery is so beautiful however they are so rubbish at videography they do it no justice at all! I don’t know of anyone who can make scenery like that look so underwhelming.
Also they are so loud … they have absolutely no respect for anyone else and it’s all about them.

Sarah really did my head in how she was constantly moaning about how she felt … what about her children … more to the point what about the babies???
As for Isabelle … I actually felt bad for her Cos you could tell she was absolutely terrified but they gave her no support or anything … in fact they just laughed at her, while all the time Sarah was going on about how scared she was (which I felt was so fake … it just didn’t seem genuine especially with how she was laughing and dramatising it all, if your genuinely scared then you don’t act in that manner)
Also how she was with Jace and the fact she couldn’t even hold his hand and got esme to do it, he was terrified too but then he would be if he sees anyone else acting so scared! It’s a known fact if you make it known to your children (or any children) how scared you are they will be too Cos they think it’s how you should feel, ie I’m petrified of snakes in a massive way Cos I witnessed someone being bitten by one when I was a child it’s mouth opened so wide however I try and hide that fear so so much in front of my daughter. She knows I’m scared of them but I don’t make any drama out of it.

As for mila not even being in her carrier didn’t Isabelle mention at the start that she picked her carrier up and brought with her Cos her parents forgot? They still didn’t use it though instead just went on about how they don’t even like holding mila Cos it’s so traitorous
I’ve never seen anyone moan as much as Sarah…like if it was that bad, she should have gotten off at the first stop and brought her young children back down….selfish beyond belief. If her ears were hurting imagine the babies ears!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was on Social Blade earlier, never used it before.

But it said their estimated annual earnings are 4.5k-72k. I know she has Tat And Me, but I wouldn't think that was something that makes a consistent income every month. So how do they survive?

The mortgage on that house must be a fair whack every month, not to mention the utility bills, feeding a family of 7 (Mila will be eating solids soon no doubt). We know Lazy loves to spend spend spend. Then there is a 20k van and the modifications he did. Plus the caravan. Travelling must cost a fair bit on fuel, food and the tat they buy abroad.

If 72k was the minimum annual income, how do they survive? They must be in debt up to their eyeballs surely?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.