The Ingham Family #201 When are you coming home? When they want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dear sarah & creepy, get them kids HOME to a nice hot shower bath and a decent fking routine get mila a decent soak in the bath cannot believe she hasnt had a proper bath since shes been born wow that is pretty sick if am honet get a bloody grip you pair of selfish bast***tds !!! Sorry for the rant !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They’re so lazy I bet they left the house like a tip when they went on this trip, creepy was working on the van 24/7 and lazy wouldn’t know one end of a mop from the other unless it was a paid promotion oh wait scratch the last part 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I couldn't believe they forced jace over those walkways but then remembered they left him along on a beach when he was milas age do they could all go swimming. And they are on about when they come back and going on a ski holiday. How do you do a ski holiday with a baby and a toddler. We have a 3 year old so I wouldn't say admire but the fact they carried on doing what they want even with a baby and now baby and toddler in tow made me wonder why we didn't do more. That car crash lady night showed me why. They had it good, isla was getting to the age they could do things like that and now have added babies to the mix

Reactions: 19
Well they are staying home this Christmas what a surprise…….NOT!
They always go away for Christmas isn’t Disneyland Paris their go to and some kind of cottage or the chalet at Haven, I always thought they didn’t like the mess they rented a u haul one time for the presents 🎁 anyways it seems all they can afford now is an extended trip eating pot noodle in the mystery machine of nightmares and staying home.
That said I love being home for the holidays family and friends pop in with gifts and good cheer it’s lovely and traditional. Do the Ingham’s have anything truly traditional it seems they are buying all new tat erm decs for pylon palace ugh my family have a tree with all the baubles we collected as kids and places been over many years it’s so lovely to see and chat about them every year, we still use my nan’s Christmas plates for dinner i feel everything with them is for show with no real depth that’s it they are very shallow.
Can’t wait to see the Christmas dinner Mingham style

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Christmas dinner they had the year they were pretending to be vegetarian was basically tray of roast potatoes, carrots and parsnips. And Creepy congratulated Sarah on it like she was a 10 year old while she simpered in the background - because "she's never done Christmas dinner all on her own before"

Apparently every year since they met Jane did the dinners until they could afford to take the all inclusive resort options. Last year lockdown literally forced them to stay in. They ate after dark btw - it took her all day to manage one tray of roasties
She has the IQ of a sprout

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I bet granny grim will drop off Christmas lunch so they can unwrap the tin foil and eat 🙄
They are the only 'set for life' family I've ever seen with disposable foil cooking trays littering their table at Christmas Dinner.

Surely it's the one day of the year when most people really make an effort and dress their table nicely to create that sense of occasion....and that's behind closed doors, not vlogged for the world to see.

I know that the true spirit of Christmas is not wrapped up in fancy table linen and tableware but I always feel that they could at least try to make a bit of an effort to make things a bit more special and less like a pretty average looking Sunday Dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Honestly, the flirting is getting too uncomfortable to watch, I feel it's definitely getting worse as of late. Whenever those two interact it's like watching a couple of teenagers who have a crush on each-other with all the giggling, inside jokes and physical contact. And it's not even just us that have noticed, even the ifam are 'shipping' Issy and Chris together because of how they act together on the vlogs! :sick:. Sick! And Lazy just laughs at how close they have gotten the silly cow! Protect your daughter!!

View attachment 884417
What’s shipping?

Reactions: 6
Imagine the atmosphere in Mingham Mansion when they do get home
Theyve left the mansion in a disorganised state (unless Lotties mum has made the beds.
They have no blind on their window just a blanket. The dressing room is a dumping ground Milas room unfinished
The hot tub will be in a mess.
The van needs emptying and all the clothes and bedding washed.
There are hospital appointments optician appointments .
First thing lazy will do is get off for more b&m tat.
They should have been organising this for weeks.
I can see more coffee up the wall
I dread to think what the 9 Christmas trees will look like.
They just needed one big one in the hallway

• Sad
Reactions: 32
And they are on about when they come back and going on a ski holiday. How do you do a ski holiday with a baby and a toddler.
Some resorts, like the one my partner works for, have kids clubs or a babysitting service so the adults can ski but those holidays are not cheap! Especially with seven people as they would need a chalet or two rooms in a hotel. The types of resorts that offer the facilities they require can be expensive and even if they did just come back in their van, they would still have the costs of equipment hire, lift passes (again not cheap) and then one of them would need to stay back with Jace and Mila anyway. Plus surely they would all need lessons.

They are spinning a whole fantasy about ski trip this and ski trip that but the reality is it would be expensive in a hotel (I just priced up a holiday with the company my partner works for and it was over £8k for a week in France for all seven of them) and not so easy for them to do just on their own in the van due to the childcare issues, plus lack of space to store their wet gear after a day out on the mountain.

They know the ifam will lap it up so they will keep talking about it but never do it. A shame because I’d probably actually watch that for the entertainment value! ☺

Reactions: 21
They know the ifam will lap it up so they will keep talking about it but never do it. A shame because I’d probably actually watch that for the entertainment value! ☺
The closest they'll get to enjoying a ski experience is getting a yoghurt out of the fridge!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
They are the only 'set for life' family I've ever seen with disposable foil cooking trays littering their table at Christmas Dinner.
Especially when you’re broadcasting it to the world!!

Sarah38 doesn’t care, only thing she cares about is more Shien shite and flying tiger tat!!

Don’t know on which planet does she think it’s relatable to have 9 Christmas trees. Seriously who has time for that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What’s shipping?
I didn't know either and had to Google it. It's slang derived from the word "relationship" and basically means that this fan wants Creepy and Izzy to get into a romantic or sexual relationship with eachother. Lovely. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
" toilet trained " Where the frigging hell has she been toilet training him....that bog in the van must be full of tit (like them).
Where on earth do they empty the toilet? Dirty Buggers as the toilet in our van needs to be emptied every second day and if we are on site we empty it every day so we are using a nice clean toilet just like at home - well maybe not for them they probably dont clean that every day either

Think the beginning of the vlog summed up the Inghams to a t. Chris filming the scenery, the waterfall, talking slowly about how beautiful it is. And the sun glistening off the water…then pans around to the worlds ugliest van 😂

Ears popping on the way up, Sarah thinks she has a nose bleed, saying they feel like they’re going to pass out, saying it’s terrifying and really slippery. Yet another wonderful activity to take a baby and toddler on 🙄

‘People who have come here TUH ski’
😂😂 I love when the Hyacinth Bucket of Seacroft’s real accent comes out.

‘The lighting up here feels weird’
The sun, Lazy. That’s the sun.

‘Everyone is loving the van here’
Yeah, all the locals see you pulling up and think their post is here.
Get over yourselves 🤦‍♀️
Who are the people that are loving their van? They must be blind to see how their van is and was a DPD van converted by Creepy with wires hanging all over the place and dangerous things happening and batteries here there and everywhere so unsafe and the travel arrangements are unsafe also I would not go to the bottom of the street without my grandson in a proper seat belted in. If we take him with us we also take a car so he is safe travelling with us but they dont care its a disgrace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
View attachment 884628

I think they need to take the hint, no one is interested in the travel vlogs. Titles with Dream destination, Snowed in, Something incredibly scary, Lost town, and yet the most viewed video by 10k + views is a boring What I might be getting my kids for Christmas video. Which they could have filmed from pylon palace and cost duck all to make.
And look at the caps. I've said the lack of management really affects them. Doesn't he do any research. There's a reason no one uses all caps anymore. The people who do well on youtube take not of the algorithm and articles. All caps hasn't been promoted for ages.

Reactions: 17
And look at the caps. I've said the lack of management really affects them. Doesn't he do any research. There's a reason no one uses all caps anymore. The people who do well on youtube take not of the algorithm and articles. All caps hasn't been promoted for ages.
Agreed. They're still living in the past, expecting viral videos and thinking 1 million subs is amazing, when it's actually pretty low for a youtube channel these days. They haven't moved with the times. Daily vlogging isn't really the done thing anymore, as most channels realise quality is better than quantity, and informative snappy titles are used instead of all caps clickbait.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet they smell like those sprouts it’s a perfect comparison 🤣 their dinner will be ready cooked turkey slices one min in the microwave some frozen potatoes, smash and parsnips and maybe a tin of peas, and don’t forget the gravy granules.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
and the way they say things like “the campsite has facilities so we can have a shower!” as if its a luxury. Im sorry stinky but that is BASIC HYGIENE. and the fact they go a long time without going to a campsite 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Dont know how they can go as long as they do without proper washing facilities for both washing theselves and their clothes and especially the amount of clothes babies go through also as someone else stated that she is still breast feeding so she especially needs to be clean and feeling clean about herself how can you do that without showers? or a shower every 6 days when on a campsite.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.