The Ingham Family #201 When are you coming home? When they want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlog was full of hate but then again only a few days out so reading all the hate 🤣 That was Saturday so would have seen everything posted on other vlogs (likely why 1 little hat appeared🙈) but you can tell they want to rant 🤣
Also a lime Isla said last night gave me nightmares 🤣🙈 I was remembering the 100 calendars coming up although actually think will be none this year wasn't all last years gifted apart from the space and nativity ones as lazy forgot and that's all she could get? Will be even worse this year will be none left that late so expect a rant on that 🤣 anyway Isla said "not long till the elf" yes we do the bloody elf but I had a nightmare last night about creepy and their elf! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These two absolute clowns. If YOUR ears are popping there is a good chance the children’s are too. If you are scared there is a good chance your children are two. Absolute bleeping muppets that have proved it’s content over everything else.

Making memories? They could have been home making memories, doing Halloween with friends, going to bonfire night with friends. Instead they will have made memories but ones that will duck them up. Living in a caravan with no privacy, sharing beds, not being able to wash freely or privately. These two infuriate me that they are making a living at their kids EXPENSE
The poor kids have no say,they are dragged everywhere for views,wearing the same clothes for days,with greasy unwashed hair and no place to have baths or showers.Youngest squeezed into clothes that are too small,the others in cheap unsuitable clothing for the low temperatures yet the lump of a so called mother has a huge coat and winter boots,the younger two only recently got hats yet the dodgy dad wears hat all year round.They are a disgrace both parents as bad as each other and it's their children who are suffering now and in the future

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't know how anyone can just look at a 2 year old clearly scared and leave the other children to help him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Chris does not have vertigo as i suffer with it and no way hell no he would be able to go up !!!!!!
I been to NYC and i could not go to the top of the Empire state building I payed a extra $20 just to use the simulater
Same as Euro Disney Paris I was 30yo and was on my hands and knees in tears just on the Peter Pan tree
And why do this family go on holiday as all Sarah does is moan and slag of the places they visit after the minute they leave

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They really should consider Patreon if they only want people to comment on their YouTube videos who support them. If they're as set for life as they say it won't have much impact will it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Was thinking the exact same thing, we all know beans means farts 😂😂😂😂😂
On yesterday's vlog at around the 13.00 min mark, Creepy said something like "I've got a real bad belly, belly feeling at the minute, it feels like I'm going to fall." I swear for a nanosecond I thought he was going to say fart instead of fall!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dread to think what that van smells like. 7 of them sleeping in it, no ventilation, not opening doors or windows to air it out, they are frying onions constantly in it, then Dozy Donut has put a deseil heater in it. Even the cleanest most immaculate people living in it, would make it smell, but put 7 people in it who don't wash. Eeeewwwww

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Best bit of the vlog was when Lazy wants to go paragliding!! Can’t climb a hill but going to paraglide off it!! The woman has a screw loose!!
5361A9F3-563E-4E3F-B056-D89C91014FE5.jpeg
04EE51CB-8453-4129-85B5-08B6475F2F2F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Well they are staying home this Christmas what a surprise…….NOT!
They always go away for Christmas isn’t Disneyland Paris their go to and some kind of cottage or the chalet at Haven, I always thought they didn’t like the mess they rented a u haul one time for the presents 🎁 anyways it seems all they can afford now is an extended trip eating pot noodle in the mystery machine of nightmares and staying home.
That said I love being home for the holidays family and friends pop in with gifts and good cheer it’s lovely and traditional. Do the Ingham’s have anything truly traditional it seems they are buying all new tat erm decs for pylon palace ugh my family have a tree with all the baubles we collected as kids and places been over many years it’s so lovely to see and chat about them every year, we still use my nan’s Christmas plates for dinner i feel everything with them is for show with no real depth that’s it they are very shallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it not usually DLP for Princess Delonge’s birthday? Then Forrest holidays for Christmas week.

Reactions: 11
Staying home for Christmas? I can’t wait to see what monstrosity Sarah cooks. We’ll either not see or be told that they don’t bother messing cooking all day as spending time and making memories is more important, whilst they’ve all had a microwave Christmas meal.

The only thing small in this family is the parents brain. It’s nothing more than pure luck that someone’s not been seriously injured or died yet. If this was a normal council family on the dole they would have the social crawling all over them

• Haha
Best bit of the vlog was when Lazy wants to go paragliding!! Can’t climb a hill but going to paraglide off it!! The woman has a screw loose!! View attachment 884666View attachment 884667
That pair spend so much time talking about what they're going to do - looking ahead at what's coming up soon and what amazing plans they have. If they're living their best lives howcome they never truly live in the present?

They're there in that dream location RIGHT NOW and could be doing so much more NOW but for some reason they're all talk and no action. "When we come back next year"... etc etc. Funny that.

Also, is that the grubby mask that Creepy had on? Hallo Frank(furter)! 🤢

• Heart
Staying home for Christmas? I can’t wait to see what monstrosity Sarah cooks. We’ll either not see or be told that they don’t bother messing cooking all day as spending time and making memories is more important, whilst they’ve all had a microwave Christmas meal.

The only thing small in this family is the parents brain. It’s nothing more than pure luck that someone’s not been seriously injured or died yet. If this was a normal council family on the dole they would have the social crawling all over them
My fear is that it's going to take a tragedy to happen for social services to take notice of these blundering idiotic parents

• Heart
  • Sad

The Christmas dinner they had the year they were pretending to be vegetarian was basically tray of roast potatoes, carrots and parsnips. And Creepy congratulated Sarah on it like she was a 10 year old while she simpered in the background - because "she's never done Christmas dinner all on her own before"

Apparently every year since they met Jane did the dinners until they could afford to take the all inclusive resort options. Last year lockdown literally forced them to stay in. They ate after dark btw - it took her all day to manage one tray of roasties

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Sarah cook Xmas dinner why cook when this tool of a family will find a pub open for Xmas dinners and book up or they may go too hi steves and get zelda to cook

Reactions: 11
Regarding her little Instagram clear out:
1. 'Isla is too young for grown up toys'. What does she constitute as a grown up toy? What did the other two get that is inappropriate for Isla? She is one weird woman. She wants to baby that child as long as she can.
2. She doesn't want friends who like her for herself and not her following, because she never lets an opportunity pass to brag about their channel. I would tit myself if my husband was sexpest and I have to join any sort of group.
3. What a sad little life trawling through accounts to clear out the haters and this whilst on holiday. I could think of a 100 things I would rather do.
No Lazy. No one is jealous of you and your sexpest husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Everything they do is rushed
Buying the van on a whim
Dingbat modifying it
Literally running away in it the minute dingbat has finished faffing with it, no weekend away to test how it would be with 7 of them or if they needed to think what to add or take with them
just off they go for weeks on end
Then the mountain trip tit
I felt really sorry for Isabelle she was literally clinging to the side of the mountain
And despite what fat face says she must have been knackered carrying mila all that time as she’s not exactly fit is she then she said she was sweating so in her teeny mind it’s warm - newsflash gormless it’s not warm for a baby of toddler but crack on
As usual the childrens comfort is last on their list
As people have pointed out no thought for how the altitude would affect either Jace or the baby just how it affects them 🙄
This trip had shown what little regard they have got for the children and what utter chavs the parents are

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Sarah can’t and won’t cook. She likes to sit on her arse whilst everyone else does the hard work. I bet granny grim will drop off Christmas lunch so they can unwrap the tin foil and eat 🙄 At least they won’t have to pretend to have a vegetarian meal this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well they are staying home this Christmas what a surprise…….NOT!
They always go away for Christmas isn’t Disneyland Paris their go to and some kind of cottage or the chalet at Haven, I always thought they didn’t like the mess they rented a u haul one time for the presents 🎁 anyways it seems all they can afford now is an extended trip eating pot noodle in the mystery machine of nightmares and staying home.
That said I love being home for the holidays family and friends pop in with gifts and good cheer it’s lovely and traditional. Do the Ingham’s have anything truly traditional it seems they are buying all new tat erm decs for pylon palace ugh my family have a tree with all the baubles we collected as kids and places been over many years it’s so lovely to see and chat about them every year, we still use my nan’s Christmas plates for dinner i feel everything with them is for show with no real depth that’s it they are very shallow.
If they do stay at home this year uno there skint 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This thread upsets me, purely because all I can see is a woman and man who are abusing their children.
We can all see it but nothings being done. It's just so sad, those "parents" are ruining their children's lives and are let do it purely because they are biologicaly linked 😔
Socially isolated, poorly fed, inadequately dressed, poor sleeping arrangements, no education, medical needs ignored or overlooked and basic hygiene ignored.
Nevermind the pedophile baiting of their videos and all the incidences of the children being in actual physical danger from a baby being left alone on a busy beach, to being in deep water without life vests to driving in an unroadworthy vehicle without properly installed car seats.
It's just so bloody wrong and every time I check in on this thread it just depresses me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.