The Ingham Family #198 Vlogs are a Pisa crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr 'I hate when people pretend to know about history but they don't'
- Regularly pronounces basic words wrong
- Regularly gets basic facts wrong
- Thinks reading off Wikipedia is an adequate history lesson. He basically read this word for word.
Screenshot 2021-11-07 215011.png

- Doesn't know that a century is the year after the first two numbers in the year i.e. 12 = 13th century. We are currently in 2021 but in the 21st century! He should know all about centuries though considering he looks at least 7 centuries old, and I'm being kind there. He was probably around to see the first San Clemente being built.
- Still hasn't realised that his Youtube channel is about to be history.
Screenshot 2021-11-07 221122.png
Screenshot 2021-11-07 221249.png

I bet he was more interested in the statues' butts than the town hall they visited. It says a lot when Esme and Isla were jumping up and down all excited about Flying Tiger and couldn't give a tit about Creepy getting all sentimental.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
whoops !
even their "fans" are seeing through their lies

I agree. They must have had a discussion about it, it’s just so strange to me that two parents would make the decisions they do, not be embarrassed about it and basically show it to the world. Most normal people just put things like health/safety first, it’s not even a question. I guess it’s just we don’t always see bad parents in such full view as the Inghams.
They dont seem to have any shame that theyre skanks who neglect the health of their kids

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just love that their views are so low. The creepy bastard destroying himself, one misjudged vlog at a time πŸ‘. They could have taken advice and raised a few thousand more views by focussing on pranks and challenges like the other two big UK family channels but they were too arrogant to do so. They know best. But they really don't, and they never did.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well well well. Andrea McKenzie was gobbing off the other day, I put her straight and said it's odd how she comments aggressively towards negative comments about the family, and is she a spokesperson for the family. Not only has she never replied, she's not commented on a vlog since.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Well well well. Andrea McKenzie was gobbing off the other day, I put her straight and said it's odd how she comments aggressively towards negative comments about the family, and is she a spokesperson for the family. Not only has she never replied, she's not commented on a vlog since.
1 100% think it's one of them behind that account

• Wow
Reactions: 28
The creepy bastard destroying himself, one misjudged vlog at a time
πŸ’— It's brilliant, isn't it? For a man who has been so obnoxious (as well as being a pervert) it's great to see him finally have to take some heat. 2022 is going to be interesting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
1 100% think it's one of them behind that account
I know damn well one of them is her. It's so obvious and they are too thick to cover it up properly. Sarah and Chris are a pair of morons with the brain size of a flea. I'm sure they share half a brain cell and probably do rock paper scissors every day to determine who's turn it is to use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.