The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’s a 18-20 no way she’s a 14 my mum is a 14 gone from a 24 to 14!
Thats amazing. Well done to your mum ❤

Most recently she admitted to being a 16. But I agree she's probably bigger.
She’s a good firm size 20. I’m a 14-16 and she’s massive! She’s an odd shake because she has thinner legs but a big portly upper body. I call it the bluto shape. Charlotte Taylor is the same. She’s a firm 18-20 but because she wears roomy, floaty size 16 dresses convinces herself she’s smaller than the size she actually is.

even the ifam are starting to catch onto ms andrea mckenzie
It seems strange that she’s never been blocked yet others have been blocked for telling her to wise up LOL. It’s defo Special K or Esme she is still clinging onto the “we are famous” thing 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sorry I think I've missed something: Do they not upload on Monday's anymore? Or have they just not uploaded a vlog today?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else really looking forward to the historical tour of Pisa?

If so look elsewhere.

I think we are gonna get a tour of sugar, carbs, sugar and more sugar.

I reckon they'll get to the leaning tower in the late afternoon/evening and then moan.

Will they pay to go up the tower? Will they duck!! It'll be back to the shag wag for pan fried rice and perhaps a tomato base sauce (they are in Italy after all)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They will be disappointed by the Tower of Pisa. Guaranteed. They will moan it was smaller than they thought. They will have taken video/photos of themselves 'pushing it up' and complain how they couldn't film properly because they were not (gasp!) the only tourists there.

And Italy hasn't been what they expected it to be? What exactly did they expect Italy to be?

Vespa and Ferraris everywhere? Being given free pizza and chianti upon crossing the border? Spaghetti trees? Romantic men fighting for Lazy's hand in marriage? Wandering through olive groves? Wearing frilly dresses and sniffing sunflowers in slow motion? Slick haired men in gold neck laces hollering "Ciao bella!" from the doorsteps of their mafioso lairs? Stomping late harvest grapes whilst the villagers cheer for the Ingham family of 7 who saved the village from economic collapse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
It's not recommended for newborns/young children to travel in car seats for long periods.

It's especially not recommended when the baby suffers from hip problems.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mila's hip is even worse by the time they get back. Poor thing must be in pain.
The poor things also always held in a strange way, either dangling from under the arms or across the chest looking squished, or sat in a chair, I know we only see a snippet of their day but she’s never lay down to stretch and wriggle, or even a bit of tummy time

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If they want to try a new direction, why not a mukbang, with their love of food? They could have done a platter of Spanish, French & Italian dishes, but they’d rather eat pot noodles or packet rice! They could even show us a selection of European sweets, which would appeal to their sweet tooth!
There are so many ways they could attempt to revive their channel but they are too lazy. Just look at their attempt of 'If it fits in your basket you can have it' in comparison to other videos. It's embarrassing

Reactions: 20
The Inghams look out of place wherever they go but they will certainly look out of place in Italy. Scruffy, greasy messes, screeching, moaning and calling everything cute or stooonin'.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They will be disappointed by the Tower of Pisa. Guaranteed. They will moan it was smaller than they thought. They will have taken video/photos of themselves 'pushing it up' and complain how they couldn't film properly because they were not (gasp!) the only tourists there.

And Italy hasn't been what they expected it to be? What exactly did they expect Italy to be?

Vespa and Ferraris everywhere? Being given free pizza and chianti upon crossing the border? Spaghetti trees? Romantic men fighting for Lazy's hand in marriage? Wandering through olive groves? Wearing frilly dresses and sniffing sunflowers in slow motion? Slick haired men in gold neck laces hollering "Ciao bella!" from the doorsteps of their mafioso lairs? Stomping late harvest grapes whilst the villagers cheer for the Ingham family of 7 who saved the village from economic collapse?
I've never been myself, but someone commented on the vlog saying it has a lot of steps inside and is very narrow. So we know they won't go inside then. They can barely talk on a vlog for 5 minutes without sounding out of breath.

Chris recently followed an American van life family. The wife just had a baby via c section in the last few weeks, and was already back travelling on a mini break to the mountains. There are photos of her hiking at the very end of the pregnancy too, whilst also carrying a small child on a hiking backpack carrier . Can you imagine if Sarah had hiked in Scotland, with Jace on her back?

No doubt they will trapse around the Tower of Pisa for 5 minutes late afternoon/early evening, then head off to try and find a Five Guys or Burger King. Do they have a Primark in Italy? Or Flying Tiger? If so, they'll also head there too.

Reactions: 30
What I don't get about their travels is why they go to places that don't have anything they actually enjoy. They clearly don't like architecture or agriculture or the outdoors. Pisa will be a flop just like when they kept blathering on about history on their Scotland tours. IMO their vlogs would be a lot more engaging if they were touring the world's biggest Primark, trying the Spanish Burger King menu or visiting amusement arcades because they'd be enjoying themselves instead of looking miserable and/or bored pretending to be something they're not.
It's obvious when someone isn't enjoying themselves and their vlogs now are like watching people doing a job they hate. After hanging around in Spain and not doing a lot, they now seem to be trying to get through places quickly just for the sake of saying they were there. They will find any excuse for a day off and talk about days when they have not vlogged in a happier way than when actually vlogging. It's a long way from when they used to say they were vlogging for the memories (always a lie anyway). It's most obvious because it's Sarah that now seems to love the days off and talks of how nice it is, yet all she does is shout into the camera so the "job" aspect of vlogging doesn't take up any of her time. Chris edits, Chris does the drone work, and whilst not a lot of planning seems to go into it, it seems like Chris decides when and where they go so it would be more understandable for him to enjoy time off.

There is no point going to places that none of them want to visit and either just drive straight through or sleep on the roadside for a night before moving on just so they can tick it off on a list of places.

Reactions: 23
They’ll buy an Italian pizza and then moan that it’s not the same as dominoes.
Sarah making out she’s always been desperate to visit Pisa. Yeah okay and a pig just flew by my window

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This GORGEOUS vanlife video appeared in my feed tonight
190K subs
2 million views
<saying nothing>

(ps - you will need subtitles on - some are translated but the video tells the story anyway)

Now that is what I call Van life! So engaging to watch

Reactions: 4
There are so many ways they could attempt to revive their channel but they are too lazy. Just look at their attempt of 'If it fits in your basket you can have it' in comparison to other videos. It's embarrassing
On my suggestions tonight there last vlog is sat next to dad Vs girls Halloween costume on a budget vlog which is currently on like 122k views....my guess is there target audience is similar.

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion:

'He drove to Pisa, just to please her. Shame he's such a sleazy geezer'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
The poor things also always held in a strange way, either dangling from under the arms or across the chest looking squished, or sat in a chair, I know we only see a snippet of their day but she’s never lay down to stretch and wriggle, or even a bit of tummy time
Sharon claims her kids don’t like ‘tummy time’. They don’t appear to mind filling said tummies with junk food tho..,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They are breaking the law with Isla too as the law in Italy regarding car sets are anyone under 12 years old and under 150cm must be in a car seat
They don’t care!! Where was Isla when they were driving through the tunnels Isla was nowhere to be seen and the seatbelts are not being used.
E5F346F1-5721-4002-A482-EBBFBD44D938.jpeg

They couldn’t give a crap about car safety! They’re invincible after all!!

Jace’s car seat has never been designed to go in backwards facing into the isofix latch, but it’s also installed incorrectly as the supportleg is tucked-up under the chair. Mila is balancing on top of a plastic box in the front, Izzy is sitting sideways with her imaginary lap belt. Esme has no head rest and her head would snap backwards and would likely break her neck in an accident. Out of all of them Isla is probably in the safest seat after the driver and passenger.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.