The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they…. Wearing trash bags? They really couldn’t pick up actual Halloween costumes? It’s not like they can’t afford it.

ETA: also trash bags that close to flame gives me anxiety.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Are they…. Wearing trash bags? They really couldn’t pick up actual Halloween costumes? It’s not like they can’t afford it.

ETA: also trash bags that close to flame gives me anxiety.
Vlog is ridiculous! Now they are in Rome apparently on the whistle stop tour of Italy.

Yes!! Even Jace was wondering around with a real candle!! Absolute idiot. I’m sure Sarah is trying for some awful accident to happen to one of those kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Have they just bypassed Pisa then? Creepy's amazing editing/lack of planning (for Halloween) strikes again.

Reactions: 20
[
Have they just bypassed Pisa then? Creepy's amazing editing/lack of planning (for Halloween) strikes again.
Nah I think they’ve slotted this one in as a ‘special’ pity they didn’t put it up yesterday 🤷‍♀️ I reckon Pisa will be tomorrow 😂 they’re all over the place, literally.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh no dressing in bin bags is just embarrassing. I don't go all out for Halloween and my kids always want to be the same thing so a costume lasts a couple of years then gets passed down so I've never spent much, but bin bags?! I couldn't let my children go out/be seen in a bin bag.

However I must say I think the bin bags look better than all the shein crap they wear, so I guess it's not all bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So they didn't actually do anything for Halloween, just walked around in a bin bag then got some sweets from Sarah? What fun!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
They got their 16 year old to wear a bin bag for Halloween? Seriously! Not being funny but at 16 you usually want to dress up as something cute to impress your mates/boys not a bloody black bin bag,

• Sad
Reactions: 35
So they decided to book into a small apartment because a few days of rain were due? Eh?
“ We are due a couple of rainy days actually I think. So another good reason why we’ve umm checked into this little apartment “
🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thats amazing. Well done to your mum ❤

She’s a good firm size 20. I’m a 14-16 and she’s massive! She’s an odd shake because she has thinner legs but a big portly upper body. I call it the bluto shape. Charlotte Taylor is the same. She’s a firm 18-20 but because she wears roomy, floaty size 16 dresses convinces herself she’s smaller than the size she actually is.

It seems strange that she’s never been blocked yet others have been blocked for telling her to wise up LOL. It’s defo Special K or Esme she is still clinging onto the “we are famous” thing 😂
this made me laugh so much - I have the Bluto shape 🤣

Reactions: 7
For about 4 days before Halloween B&M were selling the already low price halloween outfits for half price Bet she's gutted they haven't got to one for a few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Comments turned off, what a massive fire risk not only naked flame with bin bags but jace walking around with a naked flame in a plastic pot, they really are another level of stupid! I swear they do this on purpose when views ar slow!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Have I got this right, they dressed the kids up in bin bags, with messy hair and make up for halloween? How is that any different to any other day of the week? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.