The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not recommended for newborns/young children to travel in car seats for long periods.

It's especially not recommended when the baby suffers from hip problems.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mila's hip is even worse by the time they get back. Poor thing must be in pain.
Hip dysplasia doesn't hurt them, many are not picked up till they walk with a limp because its out of place. If there was the slightest chance that baby had hip issues she would have been put in a harness straight away.

It's also the way they hold her too, like she's a rag doll

I want to scoop her up and actually give her the support for her neck
The way they hold her won't help if she has hip issues. When my son had his hip surgery and was in a body cast we are told not to lift under the arms as it can cause it to mislign.

Jeez its like they have got hold of my bucket list and working their way through it making it look as crap as possible. I've been wanting to go to the gorges du Verdon since I say another van life channel go there 2 years ago. They made it look amazing, the inghams not so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She's talking through her frog arse as usual. They should be spending more than usual on cleaning products anyway considering they live in a massive, cold empty house but I doubt very much they do. It's always a friggin tip!
Your right on saying they live in a cold empty house but most people live in a warm comfy home they are welcome to their cold empty house as it is not a home as their is very little furniture in it but they have a "staircase" which looks like something out of a shopping centre so they are also welcome to that

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Esme has no head rest and her head would snap backwards and would likely break her neck in an accident.
Yep I noticed this and it's been pissing me off, they probably think a headrest is just for comfort, when actually it's a head restraint and it's primary purpose is to stop your neck snapping in a crash! They dont give a tit about any of their kids safety.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
#198 Driving through Italy without a care, wind and grease in their unkempt hair

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I give psychological assessments to children as part of my career and I think you’re spot on! At an IQ of 95, that would put Chris in the average range (90-109 is avg on my IQ assessments) and I do think he has some capability… He is able to manipulate others, although they are usually those that are either developmentally or cognitively underdeveloped. I would say Sarah is certainly in that low average 80-85 range. Her inability to form a complete sentence, maintain a conversation or remember simple facts/words/ etc.. demonstrates a deficiency; specifically with verbal comprehension, working memory and/or processing speed. She cannot provide a stable, enriching home education for the children because she likely cannot comprehend material beyond elementary levels. I hope I don’t sound offensive in any way, it is just my observation. 😊
What is your job? Sounds interesting

Isabelle will be legally allowed to drink and smoke in Italy

Reactions: 2
Tea in a baby bottle!! 🤢 He’s 2 1/2 surly he can drink from a proper cup!!
View attachment 835834

Suspicious distance drone shots not actually showing if they are wearing life jackets, Esme looks like she is, not sure about Isla. You would think they would prove that they have learnt their lesson, but won’t because they love the drama!
View attachment 835846
If he was breastfed till he was 1 like they said why would they start giving him a bottle surely he could have went straight to a toddler cup

Reactions: 20
Creepy is such a bleeping bellend following other van life channels to see what ideas he can pinch from them. His heifer of a wife is not built for rock climbing, hiking, mountain climbing (remember her in Scotland in her Primark gear? :ROFLMAO: ) so what exactly does he think he can get them to do, that will bring in the van life views? Because people who watch van life vids do not want to watch Britain's chavviest family screech their way through the Primarks of Europe

It is a family channel, kids watched it to see the Ingham kids and what they were up to at home/school/birthdays etc Not what layby they are camping in toasting pot noodles over a bin fire or hurriedly printed off colouring sheets they are homeschooling today. Creepy has double trashed their channel, firstly by n0ncing on impressionable teens, but secondly trying to remake the channel into following his creepy dreams, alienating their audience and using his foghorn wife and the kids as a human shield.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Creepy is such a bleeping bellend following other van life channels to see what ideas he can pinch from them. His heifer of a wife is not built for rock climbing, hiking, mountain climbing (remember her in Scotland in her Primark gear? :ROFLMAO: ) so what exactly does he think he can get them to do, that will bring in the van life views? Because people who watch van life vids do not want to watch Britain's chavviest family screech their way through the Primarks of Europe

It is a family channel, kids watched it to see the Ingham kids and what they were up to at home/school/birthdays etc Not what layby they are camping in toasting pot noodles over a bin fire or hurriedly printed off colouring sheets they are homeschooling today. Creepy has double trashed their channel, firstly by n0ncing on impressionable teens, but secondly trying to remake the channel into following his creepy dreams, alienating their audience and using his foghorn wife and the kids as a human shield.
I don't think even they know what the channel is meant to be anymore. How the 'no hell no' are we supposed to know if they don't?
Are they a family channel?
Are they a homeschooling, earth mother channel?
Are they a #vanlife channel?

Its like they're now trying to cover all bases to draw any type of audience but failing at all of them. Their last vlog had to be the most boring yet, driving tunnels and washing dishes, come on!!

I'm guilty of looking back on some old vlogs, Disney 2019 Izzy and Esme were like the reverse of each other now. The contrast is truly unreal, very sad for Isabelle.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
#198 Bonjourno Il Signore e La Signora Ingram.

I've never been myself, but someone commented on the vlog saying it has a lot of steps inside and is very narrow. So we know they won't go inside then. They can barely talk on a vlog for 5 minutes without sounding out of breath.

Chris recently followed an American van life family. The wife just had a baby via c section in the last few weeks, and was already back travelling on a mini break to the mountains. There are photos of her hiking at the very end of the pregnancy too, whilst also carrying a small child on a hiking backpack carrier . Can you imagine if Sarah had hiked in Scotland, with Jace on her back?

No doubt they will trapse around the Tower of Pisa for 5 minutes late afternoon/early evening, then head off to try and find a Five Guys or Burger King. Do they have a Primark in Italy? Or Flying Tiger? If so, they'll also head there too.
Wouldn't that make for a lot of views if Lazy got wedged in and stuck on the steps inside of Pisa? I'd definitely pay good money to see that spectacle.
Hope she was ashamed of herself and her family when she saw all the ultra smartly dressed Italians.
Italian clothes and shoes are the best. I once had a pair of Italian made trousers, that I paid a pretty penny for, that lasted me 20 years. They had a lot of wear too. Your tat wouldn't last 20 minutes Lazy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Only seen the thumbnail but Halloween for the inghams has changed since their heydays!! Bing bags and grubby faces and their normal hair

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh a vlog on time for once, but unfortunately for them they've done Halloween 2 days late, that wont work for Christmas.

Reactions: 20
Has Lazy stopped posting in her FB fan group or have all our insiders been kicked out?
She comments on anything that is complimentarety/ass kissing to her. Someone found her ‘tonnel’ bit absolutely hilarious. She replied along the lines of she’d never seen anything like it.

Boy are they going to get an awakening it Italy 😏. There is so much to take in, so much to enjoy. You just know that they will totally duck it up.

For those that haven’t been, do not take any attempt they make as showing anything remotely like how it is. Yes, I admit to having taken photos at Pisa - hard copies before cell phones, but no ‘pushing the tower ones.
I turned my camera to the angle of the tower so it looked like my then husband was defying gravity.
Somewhat disappointing as the tower was closed for vital support work, but out trip was to Isola d’Elba. Pisa was en route to the ferry port.
I’ve also flown into Pisa airport en route to Luca. Maybe one day I’ll get up the tower! I wonder if it’s closed due to Covid and not encouraging people to be in tight spaces… wouldn’t that be magnificent?! 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The thumbnail looks like a terrible Halloween! Is that image a glimpse into their future after youtube

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.