Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilibetlynn

Looking at this picture it's quite sad really how many beaches and seas and waterparks are the girls meant to get excited about it must be like having fkin beans on toast for your tea EvErY Night
I believe it's to do with how long they spend outside of the UK. Something to do with the 183 day rule. But i'm happy to be corrected if i'm wrong. :)
No it's true I worked for someone who went out the country for 12wks of the year to pay a lot less tax I think its really unfair cos if you think about it only people with Money can do that let's be honest it's always us law abiding citizens that are shit on I was still paying my fkin tax every week Grrrrrrrr ....I think that's why Lazy is sticking it out cos they can't come home yet even if she wanted to so she's stuck in her Delivery Van !!!!!! Hahaha

• Wow
Reactions: 14

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
If you look back at isabelle at the start of their vlogs her teeth are the same so maybe they will correct themselves once more come through. Jace has the same teeth. They look like rabbits teeth the top two middle ones. I think this is mainly due to having dummies too long.
Isabelle can’t string a sentence together either?

Emilou99

I don't think blinded by love but by money. To stay with him and as a consequence your children have to leave school, after school activities and have their lives turned upside down, presumably due to bullying about his pervy behaviour, is the worst kind of person and above all Mother.

She must feel a lot of resentment because he literally ruined their lives and income. At the start of it she didn't care because they were still loaded now not so much. Yes they make enough at present however that will not last. He has to be the most obvious sexual predator I have ever witnessed yet Sarah is blindes by love. He literally makes my skin crawl, the way he is with Isabelle, the way he talks in that accent, his greasy hair, I wouldn't trust him around my children.

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Oh god what family is this?
I don't think we're supposed to name other channels here. I did it once in a similar circumstance and my post was deleted so I don't want to risk it again. They're those sort of ultra white middle class 20 somethings who call themselves "Nomads" when they're actually Trustafarians playing at sustainable living off the back of a generous allowance from cashed up parents.

• Heart
  • Angry

Clairer86

VIP Member
Before anyone complains, THAT REALLY IS CREEPY'S EYE.
I get into enough trouble so best make that clear 😇
I dont think you will get into trouble for stating the obvious! A lot of us have been saying for years that he has the most unfortunate looking side eyes.

Doesn’t look like they’re living comfortably to me 🤷‍♀️ If their idea of living the dream is travelling in an old DPD van they can keep it. And for what it’s worth I thought it looked better before Chris started working in it. 😊
I agree, but i meant how they seem to be able to spend money on tat without a care in the world.

J'wept

This morning views were at 34892 around 9:30>>>>> Now ! 39257 :unsure:
How ?

12:12 >39477 FFS !

• Wow
  • Angry

Sayitso

VIP Member
It's not recommended for newborns/young children to travel in car seats for long periods.

It's especially not recommended when the baby suffers from hip problems.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mila's hip is even worse by the time they get back. Poor thing must be in pain.
The poor things also always held in a strange way, either dangling from under the arms or across the chest looking squished, or sat in a chair, I know we only see a snippet of their day but she’s never lay down to stretch and wriggle, or even a bit of tummy time

• Sad

Rose28454

VIP Member
Such sad news. Makes you realise it can happen to anyone. The Ingham kids are not strong swimmers at all,you can tell by there last video they was struggling in the water. They was very lucky to not have any accidents on the loch when was in Scotland, unfortunately I don’t think they will ever realise the seriousness of their actions that day
I was just talking to my husband who has always been into risky sports ( still climbing at 70 ) He said that he would have understood kayakers going down that river ( but even that would be a bit dicey with weirs etc ) but paddle boards are not as stable and likely they got trapped under the weir.